• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

2871 posts in this topic

Posted

Yo wth is this!? She didn't even finish shading! And she disabled the comments on DeviantArt

rae2_LI.thumb.jpg.6518ddef6e8d0fd9c7fe33

Posted (edited)

Yo wth is this!? She didn't even finish shading! And she disabled the comments on DeviantArt

Does deviantart even allow fanart of that kind? as far as i know the characters are minors and they don't allow sexualised art of minor characters.

EDIT: they look exactly the same as in the series. even if sakimi claimed they are aged up in this i don't see any difference to their canon designs?

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

Does deviantart even allow fanart of that kind? as far as i know the characters are minors and they don't allow sexualised art of minor characters.

EDIT: they look exactly the same as in the series. even if sakimi claimed they are aged up in this i don't see any difference to their canon designs?

Not at all. Sexual art of minors is against the rules. 

I've gotten many a creepers banned cause I reported them. Sakimichan either deteles them too fast or is protected 

Posted

this one is so bad, it looks like Emilia and Rem's chest are merging into one 🤨

Posted (edited)

M. C. Escher but with butts and boobs

Edited by Reeku

Posted

THE ANATOMY DEAR FUCKING LORD, Sakimi for the love of shit please look back onto some proper references cause this is really getting ridiculous. (Also I never watched the anime these characters are from but is this really another 'aged up' piece? :alpacamad:)

Posted

Is it just me or are their faces different sizes? 

Posted (edited)

I am confused, are their boobs merged together. It’s hard to tell whose is whose. This chick in the middle idk there is something off with her face. Maybe the nose? It looks pretty nonexistent. The arm one the pink haired on is so thin. I don’t think she can lift anything. This pictures just looks so unfinished. Also did I read right? They are underage. Why does she keep sexualizing minors. It’s so creepy. 

Edited by JustMe

Posted

This one actually hurts... it's like all these pin-up pieces are burning her out, I mean, I'd get bored drawing the same body, same pose, same face every week knowing damn well I can do better and be more creative... she's buried her talent in boobs, thighs and ahegao. It's tragic. Either that or she's just getting straight up lazy because the horny fanboys are going to pay up regardless. But truly, this one just... really is the cherry on the cake of god-awful. I almost pity her.

Posted

What's with the breasts O.o 

I'm sorry but

20190413_201849.jpg

Posted

dd4cquj-3acfae1a-f1af-470a-9045-437310d0

This is supposed to be bride Samus

Posted

Ah yes, the classic Tits & Ass pose.

I

c20d6b23980c6eaf3a782daa797caa70.png

ed57fe2b5eebc3a11c331106d28882fc.png

Posted

Is no-one going to mention that, aged up or not, these are like two siblings doing sexual shit

Also Emilia's face is like the worst thing ever

Posted

I thought the point of identical twins was that they'd look identical, not like two separate people lol. Rem has her long hair with huge boobs and Ram has her barely noticeable rat tail. She drew Rem and Ram as realistic as possible and forgot to do the same to Emilia. She's the only one out of the three that looks too cartoonish than real.

If anybody is wondering, Sakimi put that ugly black blur over them so her art wouldn't be reported and taken down for nudity. They're uncensored on her patreon.

Posted

dd4cquj-3acfae1a-f1af-470a-9045-437310d0

This is supposed to be bride Samus

How she a bride here? She just looks like her clothes are dissolving.