• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

2066 posts in this topic

Posted

maybe it's just me but it looks like she actually sized down the boobs in the newer ver (at least a little)?

a.thumb.png.64f4cd8552b46b02875986dabc9f

she also made some slight edits to the face.. dunno why. It really is like playing spot the difference with these variants lmao.

She either has preset faces somewhere or she just readily copy-pastes faces from previous arts and just traces over that layer to make the needed adjustment. At least take the time to make sure the nose and lips aren't set so far below the eyes if gives 2B this strange moonface that throws the whole thing off.

Posted

The anatomy is just awful in this piece. 

And after all, theres people that will defend her with the "That's her style" ,"Can you draw like that???" "You're not famous, you can't tell her what to do"

FB_IMG_1553389185072.jpg

Ironic because people were telling others "can you do better" or "she'll learn stop" as if Sakimichan doesn't know good anatomy 

Posted

I'm really not a fan of the 'you can't critisise anyone unless you can do it better yourself' argument. it's a cheap way to make others shut up especially with a big artist like sakimi, i doubt that 90% of people critisising her could make as detailed art as her since i personally still feel that she is generally skilled at what she does, but if it just comes down to outlines or anatomy i feel like many people could actually do it better. in the end it's kind of stupid to say that unless one could do it better one isn't allowed to point out her mistakes. even anyone who doesn't draw themselves will notice the quality drop in her work. doesn't have anything to do with anyone's quality but her own.

Posted

I'm really not a fan of the 'you can't critisise anyone unless you can do it better yourself' argument. it's a cheap way to make others shut up especially with a big artist like sakimi, i doubt that 90% of people critisising her could make as detailed art as her since i personally still feel that she is generally skilled at what she does, but if it just comes down to outlines or anatomy i feel like many people could actually do it better. in the end it's kind of stupid to say that unless one could do it better one isn't allowed to point out her mistakes. even anyone who doesn't draw themselves will notice the quality drop in her work. doesn't have anything to do with anyone's quality but her own.

if you go to the instagram post you will find that any comment related to the anatomy will be quickly classified as rude,bad, " you aren't professional so fuck off", "leave her alone 😭😭😭👌"

Damn that people think that a comment about the anatomy is like we were threatening her life. 

Posted

I was an art student, even if someone wasn't as skilled another student, we all still had to know basic anatomy, even if someone wasn't perfect at it themselves they should still be able to work on it and tell when someone else needs to and that's ok. Everyone is at a different level. Plus, anyone in general who knows how a body should/can look naturally is more than allowed to critique. Critiques are how people can improve, regardless who it comes from they are worth considering and it makes me mad some people really get angry cause "OH BUT CAN YOU DO IT LIKE THEM???"

Posted

You just know too if someone who was doing art like Sakimichan and criticized her they'd go 'it's her style' 

Posted (edited)

So ive seen Sakimichan stuff for quite a long time, and like most it has always been the usual issues I've seen repeated.

Now when i saw her new Lightning Farron commissions, I was not impressed in the least. The face, the body and defintely the thighs... i am pro-thicc but Lightnings thighs do not match up to her body type. Even more so in canon since isnt that voloptous in figure. To amusing many rule 34 was quite salty about this. In fact a few anons made their comments about the pieces. This was quite ironic, never did i imagine others to notice these things.

a77a22e16999cbd54f00e45c0c1ec0b8.jpeg01d176b77012b4575eb5c5b3559a7ae9.png63851ce1139c83931272b4b8795abe6d.png

Edited by Oinari

Posted

yVykHUt.jpgbYzgvNE.jpg

*Tommy Wiseau voice* WHY, SAKIMI, WHY!?!?!?!

2B and A2 have pear-shaped bodies for the most part, and I would be fine if she decided to make their body types more hourglass but this!? What kind of bimbo monstrosity is this you have replaced 2B with?

This poor creature has to literally support the weight of its chest with one of its arms, with dislocated legs at the pelvic joint to boot. Put this alien thing out of its misery

Is it just me, or is the arm that's holding her breasts too long?

Posted

Idk, I tried to pull that pose off  to see and almost ripped my arm out of its joint. All in the name of science.

Posted

Idk, I tried to pull that pose off  to see and almost ripped my arm out of its joint. All in the name of science.

I just did this too it hurts :alpacaworry: It's ok to use references to make sure anatomy looks ok or even take your own photos or reference, Sakimi is feeling like that artist that had everything down and is now like,, not really using a ton of references still. Maybe just for how a character looks but not much else which is really not a good thing to do

Posted

What happened? 

The sketch looked pretty nice tho

Screenshot_20190326-215440_Instagram.jpg

Posted

I've been lurking for a while but damn, it makes me sad to see Sakimis quality drop :( i remember when drawing sexy/attractive characters didn't mean giving them a tiny waist and massive chest  that makes your back hurt just by lookin at it

I used to look up to her so much as an artist >.<

Posted

Here's older Bakugo and older Kirishima

73430267_p0.thumb.jpg.56e7e194ec83ba6c7d

Sorry for the old quote but I found the nsfw version of this

spoiler, for obvious reasons

image.thumb.png.6175a33570ae3e7350832a00

Posted (edited)

What the fuck is happening with Kirishima's penis

ALSO HIS ARM 

Edited by Astriferous
Forgot to add the second part ooops

Posted

I'm.

What. 

It looks like when people try to paste random stock onto random stock backgrounds without taking into account perspective.