• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Sakimichan

1317 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Here's older Bakugo and older Kirishima

73430267_p0.thumb.jpg.56e7e194ec83ba6c7d

Edited by Satin Rouge

Posted

Is it just me or she got worse with painting skin? It looks flat on the chest and messy all the way down. Their nipples look like an afterthought (mood)

Also that colordodging makes it look like they are having 5 skin tones, it doesn't look natural.

Posted

You just KNOW that the dude on the right will be grasping dude on the left's dick in the NSFW version (I know nothing about BNHA lmao). Christ, how lazy can you fucking get that you can't even change the poses even slightly between versions?

Posted

this makes me supremely uncomfortable. Kirishima’s back is contorted weirdly so you see his butt. And she took two characters with completely different faces and made it look like one is looking into a mirror lmao 

Posted

saki.thumb.png.5fa1b14c6e3b22d38248e072c

Why is his chest shaded in a way it looks like going inwards?

Posted

jeez Sakimichan leave the students alone.  They don't need the boobs and butts pose. 

There are adult dudes in BNHA. There are adult ladies in BNHA.  Use those characters. 

Posted

These don't look anything like older versions, just more muscular :(

Posted

I want to see a youtube series where she goes back to old drawings and corrects them. Like correcting the autonomy.:alpacaconfused:

Do you mean anatomy? Because comparing her older drawings to her recent ones uh.. yeah don't think that's gonna happen ever

Posted

Nothing sexier than characters biting into various things

Raikou vr 2 by sakimichan

Nidalee X rengar .hetero /furry tag. by sakimichanBirthday Ahri by sakimichanAshe XAshe .yuri tag. by sakimichan

Panty X Brief  .hetero tag. by sakimichan

Holiday Mei pinup by sakimichan

Akira X  Ryo Devil cry baby .yaoi Tag. by sakimichan

Dog X Cat .Yaoi tag. by sakimichan

flash X nightwing  .yaoi tag. by sakimichan

Gray X Natasu (YAOI TAG) by sakimichan

Mikasa ABSSSS by sakimichan

Ever get so horny that you lick someone's shoulder?

chat noirs .yaoi tag. by sakimichan

Posted

oh my god this is awful, what the heck is wrong with his hand?

Also the new pokemon game was just announced. i bet sakimichan won't need more than 3 days to pump out a nsfw drawing of an aged up version of the canonically minor female player character making out with sexy gijinka versions of the three starter pokemon but with giant melon boobs.

You're fortunate to have never venture into 4chan cause they already did that

Posted

A really random post you should read completely before you think I'm talking back to basically half the thread (which I'm not) but I feel like one of the reasons Sakimi doesn't take the criticism seriously is because a bunch of people bash on stuff that is a stylistic choice (this is mostly in her insta comment section, whereas ppl in this thread point out actual errors like anatomy).
Drawing grotesque hips, boobs the size of a head (read: every ecchi artist), long-ass legs and even broken backs, it has been done by a bunch of artists that are considered to be among the best in their country. 

As an example I'd refer to Kim Hyung Tae, who is a very well-known Korean artists, known for his grotesque anatomy, girls with pointy jiggly boobs and buff guys w/ pectorals that could crush you.

KHT1.thumb.jpg.ff01f80b63ae659822fa45fbfKHT2.thumb.jpg.06088be1fb9ff2f1d5a2d406akht3.thumb.jpg.dca8b7735efadd9f711be74d3kht4.thumb.jpg.2440763bf20d4880ce1175e49kht5.thumb.jpg.d76b5a22b76914f4effe8de40kht51.thumb.jpg.60455b0d1bf9f4ea156fc559KHT52.thumb.jpg.c82345197f680a0b456ab080KHT53.thumb.jpg.36b021598482cd74ab9292ffkht55.thumb.jpg.b109da12c95f7ef07d345fa5kht6.thumb.jpg.ce1e8fe924924919bc61f7785

Like it or not, I feel like this art is still leagues better than Sakimi hers. However, KHT also has broken backs or wonky anatomy (see last picture) and grotesque body features. 
But here's what I feel sets them apart:

1. In KHT's case, everything seems as a whole, the way the limbs are attached to the shoulders, the legs to the buttocks... In a lot of Sakimi's drawings it looks like she drew everything separately  nd pasted it together afterwards.
  2. Talk about the limbs, they're straight-up better drawn.
  3. Idk, but I feel like you can tell KHT has a wide knowledge of anatomy, but chose to go for this style. One of the thing that indicates this is just the fact that he knows where to shade his muscles, etc. As we've seen in the past, Sakimi is pretty lost when it comes to anatomy.
  4. KHT characters look different. Like sure, a lot of them are just pretty girls w/ wide hips, but f.e. the Destiny Child sprite is clearly more petite than the first girl, who looks more rough and stronger than the ones at the end.
  5. The cloth makes sense. Like Sakimi should really, really study fabric. In her recent Mercy drawing, it looks like she's lifting up kitchen foil.
  6. Not all the faces look like freaking ahegao faces.

The point I'm trying to make here is that instead of saying that her boobs or thighs look too big, I feel like it'd make more sense if people would point out the boobs look fake. Point out how the limbs are often different in lengths. How the joints don't make any sense and how every single character she draws looks the freaking same.

Sorry for the spam YEET

Posted

A really random post you should read completely before you think I'm talking back to basically half the thread (which I'm not) but I feel like one of the reasons Sakimi doesn't take the criticism seriously is because a bunch of people bash on stuff that is a stylistic choice (this is mostly in her insta comment section, whereas ppl in this thread point out actual errors like anatomy).
Drawing grotesque hips, boobs the size of a head (read: every ecchi artist), long-ass legs and even broken backs, it has been done by a bunch of artists that are considered to be among the best in their country. 

As an example I'd refer to Kim Hyung Tae, who is a very well-known Korean artists, known for his grotesque anatomy, girls with pointy jiggly boobs and buff guys w/ pectorals that could crush you.

Hidden Content

Like it or not, I feel like this art is still leagues better than Sakimi hers. However, KHT also has broken backs or wonky anatomy (see last picture) and grotesque body features. 
But here's what I feel sets them apart:

1. In KHT's case, everything seems as a whole, the way the limbs are attached to the shoulders, the legs to the buttocks... In a lot of Sakimi's drawings it looks like she drew everything separately  nd pasted it together afterwards.
  2. Talk about the limbs, they're straight-up better drawn.
  3. Idk, but I feel like you can tell KHT has a wide knowledge of anatomy, but chose to go for this style. One of the thing that indicates this is just the fact that he knows where to shade his muscles, etc. As we've seen in the past, Sakimi is pretty lost when it comes to anatomy.
  4. KHT characters look different. Like sure, a lot of them are just pretty girls w/ wide hips, but f.e. the Destiny Child sprite is clearly more petite than the first girl, who looks more rough and stronger than the ones at the end.
  5. The cloth makes sense. Like Sakimi should really, really study fabric. In her recent Mercy drawing, it looks like she's lifting up kitchen foil.
  6. Not all the faces look like freaking ahegao faces.

The point I'm trying to make here is that instead of saying that her boobs or thighs look too big, I feel like it'd make more sense if people would point out the boobs look fake. Point out how the limbs are often different in lengths. How the joints don't make any sense and how every single character she draws looks the freaking same.

Sorry for the spam YEET

Call me blind but I can't see any similarities between him and Sakimi AT ALL, I wouldn't even put his work in the ecchi category :alpacadone:

Posted

Call me blind but I can't see any similarities between him and Sakimi AT ALL, I wouldn't even put his work in the ecchi category :alpacadone:

I'm not saying they're similar. I'm just saying both of them enlarge specific body-parts and have anatomy that'd be considered bad or broken by realistic standards. His art is most definitely ecchi. Most of the games (w/o NSFW content or extreme gore) his art is featured in require you to be 18+, solely because of the character designs

Posted

Nothing sexier than characters biting into various things

Hidden Content

Ever get so horny that you lick someone's shoulder?

Ngl, I think biting stuff is sexy, so 🤷‍♀️