• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

2235 posts in this topic

Posted

Holy shieet

Her old drawing is so asdfghjlas

It's my opinion but.... such a waste :(((( her old drawing got more "feelings" i'd say.

Posted

It's not the only Sidon r34 she's done. She drew that first because 'fuck nintendo I'm gonna make this shark into a hooman' and then somebody told her that sharks have two penises so she decided to make a yaoi term piece with that knowledge... :beardo:

Excuse me, WHAT?! :darth:

Posted

Excuse me, WHAT?! :darth:

I put it in the dick montage a few pages back. She really drew Sidon twice, one with a ...cloaca, and the other with two whole fully erect dicks sprouting out of nowhere because sharks don't have human genitalia. I saw this with my own eyes, look it up if you dare. :rageplz: 

Posted

I put it in the dick montage a few pages back. She really drew Sidon twice, one with a ...cloaca, and the other with two whole fully erect dicks sprouting out of nowhere because sharks don't have human genitalia. I saw this with my own eyes, look it up if you dare. :rageplz: 

Fucking hell, I'm curious but I think it'll be better if I didn't see that. e-e

Posted

Why oddly the sketch for this is better than the final even though the boobs still looks weird as hell 

Screenshot (2242).png

Posted

Why oddly the sketch for this is better than the final even though the boobs still looks weird as hell 

Screenshot (2242).png

It's because she hasn't liquefied it all to hell yet.

Posted

It's because she hasn't liquefied it all to hell yet.

Or glazed the face over 

Posted

Screenshot (2242).png

It still bugs me that she's using a picture for her background and not doing them herself. It's just so lazy to me, especially when the only thing she does to it is just blurring it.

Posted

A lot of artists have a problem where their sketch looks better than the final result because it gets stiffer and stiffer as they refine the sketch... yet i rarely see a Sakimi case where the final has worse anatomy than the sketch

Posted

It's usually fine to use stock images in digital paintings so long as they are free for professional/commercial use. A lot of professional artists do it to save time on very tedious backgrounds and usually add some changes. Though I can see why hers can be considered lazy :alpacaheadshake:

A lot of artists have a problem where their sketch looks better than the final result because it gets stiffer and stiffer as they refine the sketch... yet i rarely see a Sakimi case where the final has worse anatomy than the sketch

Kinda OOT

This is something that I've often read about but sketches often tend to look better than lineart because for most people, our eyes are guided towards the lines that we find more appealing. Sketchy lines have often more volume and give that illusion of movement and dynamic while refined lines become stiff because they don't give that same effect. 😮

Posted

It's usually fine to use stock images in digital paintings so long as they are free for professional/commercial use. A lot of professional artists do it to save time on very tedious backgrounds and usually add some changes. Though I can see why hers can be considered lazy :alpacaheadshake:

That's what my college art teacher taught me, always use stock images. But I don't think Sakimi uses stock images, can be wrong though. 

Posted

Here's a Lunar new years theme of KDA Akali

Dy2QLCoU0AI9024.thumb.jpg.0edf9c9c0ce263

Dy2QNLLUYAAQE_N.thumb.jpg.66ebd125c6d070

The way she's standing looks so unnatural

Posted

The perspective is so off and that top looks like bandages.  How is this Lunar news year related? Saki slapped a lantern on it and that's it. 

Posted

Her thighs are even more uncomfortable than usual here... those shorts look so flat, like they're just a sticker pasted over the picture and not real clothing

Posted

The perspective is so off and that top looks like bandages.  How is this Lunar news year related? Saki slapped a lantern on it and that's it. 

I think they're supposed to be bandages, but it looks more like a wrinkly tube top