• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

2249 posts in this topic

Posted

Saki_1.thumb.png.31170e0629227c3e3f967c8
I drew a redline because something had bothered me about Gwen. I'm not sure but the left shoulder seems a bit too far when compared to the right shoulder, generally the left side of Gwen is a bit too wide drawn but I can be completely wrong and it should look like this if so, can someone explain it to me better?

Saki_2.thumb.png.4a454f1a853d20a2e1990ad
In this picture I have moved Gwen's left side closer to the right.

Posted

2B from Nier Automata with sakimi's trademark tiny waist and chicken legs.

Dxuhge4XQAAp-8i.jpeg

I love 2B and I probably like this pic a little bc I like the character but what is with that ass???

a.thumb.png.450b73e3e1e165d4c62da9b310ad

why do you have to be like this, sakimi? : (

Posted

I discovered something of interest while I was scouring about PULL

This website graphs patreons followers and earnings. Since Sakimichan made her earnings private, we can only see her patron count.

sakimipatreon.thumb.PNG.3e91fadf4b371073

That's a BIG fucking dip in followers from the 31st of December to now. Between then to the 2nd of January she lost over 600 patrons within two days. 

But it doesn't end there.

sakimipatreon2.thumb.PNG.8e8ace4be2ea66f

Her patrons dip hard at the start of each month, but she gains them back only to lose them again at the start of a new month. I don't know how patreon works, but can someone explain this if they know? Otherwise, why is she losing so many at the start of each month?

Posted

I don't really know how to explain but I remember reading about an artist I follow. I'm not sure if she operates this way or charges up front at the beginning of each month, but it could be a possibility. 

Apparently, some patrons would pull out of the subscription once they get the specific reward they want without having to pay fully. Like say you go for a 5$/per drawing pledge and she puts out 3 drawings per months, if she puts 2 drawings half way through the month and you pull out before the 3rd drawing, you'll only be charged 10$ instead of 15$. Upon visiting some other boards/forums, I found that a lot of people only pledge to her for very specific rewards.

Posted

I don't really know how to explain but I remember reading about an artist I follow. I'm not sure if she operates this way or charges up front at the beginning of each month, but it could be a possibility. 

Apparently, some patrons would pull out of the subscription once they get the specific reward they want without having to pay fully. Like say you go for a 5$/per drawing pledge and she puts out 3 drawings per months, if she puts 2 drawings half way through the month and you pull out before the 3rd drawing, you'll only be charged 10$ instead of 15$. Upon visiting some other boards/forums, I found that a lot of people only pledge to her for very specific rewards.

That makes so much more sense. :alpacasad: I think she charges at the end of each term because you can pull out before the end of one. 

Posted

I discovered something of interest while I was scouring about PULL

This website graphs patreons followers and earnings. Since Sakimichan made her earnings private, we can only see her patron count.

sakimipatreon.thumb.PNG.3e91fadf4b371073

That's a BIG fucking dip in followers from the 31st of December to now. Between then to the 2nd of January she lost over 600 patrons within two days. 

But it doesn't end there.

sakimipatreon2.thumb.PNG.8e8ace4be2ea66f

Her patrons dip hard at the start of each month, but she gains them back only to lose them again at the start of a new month. I don't know how patreon works, but can someone explain this if they know? Otherwise, why is she losing so many at the start of each month?

I used to support her on Patreon. Sakimichan does 2 terms a month, charges both terms on the 1st of the following month, and sends out rewards on the 5th. To get the first term, you have to pledge between the 1st and the 18th. And any pledges made after that is the second term. So kinda like what mikamika was saying, people would pull out if they wanted a specific term so that they don't get charged for both. Patreon has an option where you can pledge to one term per month but if you do that, she'll automatically give you the 1st term.

Posted (edited)

Whenever an artist tells me they don't want critique, I basically take it that they don't care to improve, and if you can't even take your own art seriously, how would you ever expect anyone else to?

I'm going to disagree here. The internet is a place full of rando's that have opinions about everything and not all opinions are helpful. Sure, in Sakimi's case she should listen to the critique as a lot of people point out the same mistakes. But not wanting critique doesn't mean you don't want to improve. For a lot of artists, drawing is just a fun way to spend their time. It's like when you play a game and people start shitting on you that you play like a n00b. Like sorry, I didn't knew I needed specific qualifications to enjoy this.
Also, a lot of critique is bad, wrong or simply unneeded. Artists want critique, but only from people that know wtf they're talking about. 
I don't think you have to be an artist yourself to see the mistakes in someone else's work. However, a lot of ppl will point out what's wrong, but not how to correct it. And again, often it's just straight up incorrect.

Afaik all artists want to improve 

Edit: Also for the love of god, can Sakimi stop with drawing freaking minors as hot big tiddy women that weirdass face she always draws

Edited by Baby Pink

Posted

Dx9cv3dX4AAHv1x.jpeg

Posted

Dx9cv3dX4AAHv1x.jpeg

I really thought this was an original piece and got excited for a moment, but then I realized it was just another league of legends fanart. 

Kindred_0.jpg

Sakimichan: Hmmm how can I make this next drawing interesting? Oh, I know. TITTIES.

dcy7pm3-4c21b294-e3a3-40b5-889f-3ca27d39

I tried so hard to redline this when there are so many areas that are blurred out, obscured or straight up just DISAPPEARING so I did what I could. And yes, her arm is fading out and her boobs are that misaligned. What a way to destroy such an interesting pair.

Posted

Dx9cv3dX4AAHv1x.jpeg

the hell happened to her right arm?

Posted (edited)

WHY LEWD SUCH PURE CHARACTERS OH MY DARNNN GOD STOPPPPP

Edited by kotone
cussed

Posted

Dx9cv3dX4AAHv1x.jpeg

I really thought this was an original piece and got excited for a moment, but then I realized it was just another league of legends fanart. 

Kindred_0.jpg

Sakimichan: Hmmm how can I make this next drawing interesting? Oh, I know. TITTIES.

JFC How are those the same characters? This isn't a fan art. This is drawing two characters and just randomly picking two characters to claim they are. 

The Original designs are way more interesting.  

Posted

Aged up Kirishima from MHA

DyCfHP3UwAAy9AG.jpeg

Posted

For the love of god Yue leave the BHNA kids alone already

Posted

Aged up Kirishima from MHA

DyCfHP3UwAAy9AG.jpeg

The weird nips are back.