• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Sakimichan

1571 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She always does tiny mouths and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

its for the neotenous aesthetic thats usually found in every anime piece ever. more babydoll-like looks. The sweet, youthful look is something humans are usually more attracted to such as a large head, large eyes, small nose, and small mouth. This is something that Disney does as well to acheive the famous princess designs many of us grew up with. #science kek

Edited by *sips tea*

Posted

Sakimichan's pin-ups are a mishmash of every single beauty trend happening right now with anime 'beauty' standards.

✔ Thicc thighs

✔ Big eyes

✔ Pouty lips

✔ Tiny nose

✔ Giant hentai titties

I can't take it seriously anymore when the eyes are so far apart and the rest of the face is so tiny you can't even see it. Like a deformed dollfie.

Posted

And here I thought she really was gonna go back to her old pieces, sigh. I guess we won't know until what she posts next.

Posted (edited)

Sakimichan's pin-ups are a mishmash of every single beauty trend happening right now with anime 'beauty' standards.

✔ Thicc thighs

✔ Big eyes

✔ Pouty lips

✔ Tiny nose

✔ Giant hentai titties

I can't take it seriously anymore when the eyes are so far apart and the rest of the face is so tiny you can't even see it. Like a deformed dollfie.

So basically this is Sakimichan's new style?  

69OkWlW.jpg

Edited by CareyAisha
Spoilered it cause it came out really big.

Posted

She always does tiny mouths and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

ive would always wonder how do they eat with those tiny mouths. they’d eat super slow lmao

Posted

ive would always wonder how do they eat with those tiny mouths. they’d eat super slow lmao

Nah, just mix the food together, tilt everything in a glass and enjoy the food with a straw.

Posted

I actually found a website because 4chan, where people had uploaded her tutorials and wow, the sketches of the face looks more lively than the finalized versions.

I'm shook none of these videos got reported. 

Posted

Nah, just mix the food together, tilt everything in a glass and enjoy the food with a straw.

their mouths can’t even open big for a straw 

Posted

its for the neotenous aesthetic thats usually found in every anime piece ever. more babydoll-like looks. The sweet, youthful look is something humans are usually more attracted to such as a large head, large eyes, small nose, and small mouth. This is something that Disney does as well to acheive the famous princess designs many of us grew up with. #science kek

You're totally right, it's a super anime/cartoon thing to do, and I guess I personally find it off since she's trying to adapt it into a more realistic style.

Posted (edited)

✔ Thicc thighs

✔ Big eyes

✔ Pouty lips

✔ Tiny nose

✔ Giant hentai titties

nsfw

pojndd.JPG

nsfw, yuri available from my patreon uwu xD :3

ztcslu.JPG

Edited by shoebox
i heccd up the spoiler sry

Posted (edited)

The thighs are huge yet  the legs are skinny. Her head looks a little too small as well. Or maybe it's because of the broad shoulders?

DxeTU6wVsAAiesL.jpeg

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

The thighs are huge yet  the legs are skinny. Her head looks a little too small as well. Or maybe it's because of the broad shoulders?

DxeTU6wVsAAiesL.jpeg

DUDE WHAT IS HAPPENING WHY ARE HER THIGHS SO HUGE

Posted

DxeTU6wVsAAiesL.jpeg

Is anybody gonna talk about how she's wearing three shirts and not one of them is being worn right.

Posted

DxeTU6wVsAAiesL.jpeg

I look at recent comments and all of them are in Saki's thread so I assumed she posted art and came to the thread. 

I should of expected the background perspective and the character perspective to be fighting. And for her spine to be bending twice.  I didn't expect the character to be semi straight instead of at a weird angle. 

Posted

DxeTU6wVsAAiesL.jpeg

Gosh her hands are so awkward. They look like they're just there instead of being dynamic. Also looking at the finger in her mouth I'm pretty sure that fingers can't bend that way.