• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Sakimichan

823 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn, this girl went all the way to art school and graduated with a degree only for her to draw fucked up bodies like that. This is like, basic human anatomy 101 knowledge but Sakimi just throws that shit out the window by bending her spine to 180 degrees lol. I am not looking forward to seeing what the r34 version is gonna look like. 

I'm sure she only does it to show more boobs and in the other image to show both boobs and butt, a lot of comic book artists do it for fan service. But it looks weird when they do it, and when she does it. 

Posted

In instagram people defend this saying that the pose it can be easy done by a flexible person 

Idk , i follow tons of contortion groups and i still don't find this pose as something "real"

Posted

Her fans are gonna defend her to hell and back even when the girl is bent like a distorted slinky. Also I just noticed this but Uraraka's nostrils are barely drawn that from far away it looks like she's got no nose.

15A23B87-DEA6-463C-82D0-654F7CDCE07C.thu

Posted

Ask and you shall receive.

[NSFW WARNING]

Hidden Content

I know this is an old post, but one of the dicks looks bent as if it has a joint in it. e-e

Posted (edited)

I'm sure she only does it to show more boobs and in the other image to show both boobs and butt, a lot of comic book artists do it for fan service. But it looks weird when they do it, and when she does it. 

There is a reason the term & blog eschergirls is a thing after all. 

The poses like this this are either impossible or painful to keep. If it's an action pose then one could maybe forgive it as an unfortunate pick out of the many ways people move their bodies during fights. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

I feel like Tsuyu’s pose wouldn’t be so bad if she hadn’t rotated her torso to be sideways while her lower body is facing forward. Also, her face isn’t as bad and same-y as usual.

Posted

I feel like Tsuyu’s pose wouldn’t be so bad if she hadn’t rotated her torso to be sideways while her lower body is facing forward. Also, her face isn’t as bad and same-y as usual.

BNHA fans would have speared her head on a stick if she gave the good ol' Sakimi-Same-Face treatment to Tsuyu. Tsuyu is known for having big black eyes, it's impossible to fuck that up, but if you took that away and pasted different eyes then she would look exactly the same as her other drawings.

She deleted the drawing from her dA gallery btw. :feelgood:

Posted

BNHA fans would have speared her head on a stick if she gave the good ol' Sakimi-Same-Face treatment to Tsuyu. Tsuyu is known for having big black eyes, it's impossible to fuck that up, but if you took that away and pasted different eyes then she would look exactly the same as her other drawings.

She deleted the drawing from her dA gallery btw. :feelgood:

Wait, the Tsuyu drawing? She deleted it already? Damn, that was fast

Posted

You'd think with all the deleting recently she'd sit down and rethink things. 

Posted

Is she disappointed with her drawings?

Posted

I recently found her new Rosalina drawing and comparing it to her older one...  (Btw, how do you add a spoiler? Thanks in advance!)

Related image

Vs. Older: 

Related image

Her older one seemed to have so much more life to it. :(

Posted (edited)

(Btw, how do you add a spoiler? Thanks in advance!)

The code is "[ spoiler ]" text "[ /spoiler ]"

(just get rid of the space and quote)

Edited by Amy Plie

Posted

Is she disappointed with her drawings?

No, she's just tired of getting assblasted (and rightfully so) about her art. You'd think someone on the internet for over 10 years would have thicker skin but no. Her Tsuyu was posted just last night and her dA comments were loaded with fans railing her about the anatomy and saying "I miss the old Sakimi." Which is a HUGE development in itself because she's quick to disable comments, and boy were the comments coming in fast. I wish I screencapped it but I didn't think she's take it down so quickly. :alpacaworry2:

Posted

The code is "[ spoiler ]" text "[ /spoiler ]"

(just get rid of the space and quote)

Thanks so much!

Posted

I recently found her new Rosalina drawing and comparing it to her older one...  (Btw, how do you add a spoiler? Thanks in advance!)

Related image

Vs. Older: 

Related image

Her older one seemed to have so much more life to it. :(

Only thing I don't like about the old Rosalina drawing is the whole 'eye being see through the hair' thing because it's an art peeve of mine, but ya her older drawing is definitely better that her new one.