• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

2915 posts in this topic

Posted

Justice for Ishtar's leg - please. :alpacafedup:

Posted

Sakimichan's dA was suspended

rip.thumb.PNG.9ebdb42048b1d8fc7532965ae7

DeviantArt must of got her for aged up minors or something. It's pretty dang strict on that stuff. 

7ace43fe913be40a621bc22f39e8e723.jpeg

How shiny does Sakimichan think Stockings are? 

Posted

just a quick compilation of some of my favorite comments on her newest piece, found them on her facebook before she starts purging comments that point out that her art isn't absolutely flawless and amazing OTL

keem.png

reccc.png

she deleted this picture only to re-upload it and still didn't fix the obvious problem with her leg that all the "rude" comments (according to her WKs) point out OTL So here's another compilation because purging comments is the only consistent thing about her now.

kii.png

Posted

DeviantArt must of got her for aged up minors or something. It's pretty dang strict on that stuff. 

Took them long enough. But she's kind of... nonchalant about it? She just lost 13 years of art work including all of her best sfw art that she's known for yet she's still posting art and replying to her patrons with smiles. Her attitude is kind of weird? Wouldn't she be sad over losing the source of her fame and career? I'm not in her discord so idk if she's said anything about it there but this should be a big deal unless deviantart gave her a short suspension.

Posted

Took them long enough. But she's kind of... nonchalant about it? She just lost 13 years of art work including all of her best sfw art that she's known for yet she's still posting art and replying to her patrons with smiles. Her attitude is kind of weird? Wouldn't she be sad over losing the source of her fame and career? I'm not in her discord so idk if she's said anything about it there but this should be a big deal unless deviantart gave her a short suspension.

They did, apparently its back up again now

Posted

I mean, as far I know dA report system is mostly automatic now, kinda like Instagram. She's THE whale in the site though, prob that's why she didn't say something publicly about it

Posted (edited)

They did, apparently its back up again now

I was just about to say. A 3 day suspension for breaking the rules a bunch of times? That's fishy.

edit: not even 3 days! two days!

Edited by Lopunny

Posted

its sakimi. a well known renowned artist. i expected it from deviant art. 

Posted

Something tells me if it happens again she's gone though if it is automatic. 

Posted

I wonder how much of her gallery had to be deleted for it to get unsuspended? Not like it's a big deal, she gets like 20k likes on almost every post she makes on twitter. As long as she can funnel the patreonbux from some social media i dont think she particularly cares

Also the squat pose she drew for the Azur Lane character is going to be a hoot when the term's NSFW gets posted here. She draws some fucked-up cameltoes so this one will require extra brain bleach when it comes out i bet lol

Posted (edited)

74DD4487-C55F-41D4-9495-145164D91A9A.thu

Bruhhhh what the fuck

She really only knows how to draw one body type huh.

Unless the characters is really petite, everyone just gotta gave bigass boobies and thighs for no reason. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her left arm and right leg are way too short. Seems like Facebook is the only place where her fans don't kiss up her ass 24/7 so that's a good thing.

Edited by shumikaz

Posted

I legit thought that I was looking at Zumidraws because it looks almost the same, even the fucked up legs. Is Ishtar THAT hard to draw, or are we witnessing what art-inbreeding looks like.

tumblr_ps4ndvcmeL1u1kmgs_540.jpg

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought about zumidaws, wild

Posted

just a quick compilation of some of my favorite comments on her newest piece, found them on her facebook before she starts purging comments that point out that her art isn't absolutely flawless and amazing OTL

keem.png

reccc.png

keem.png

reccc.png

Her toes are odd @[email protected] her right toes are fused together and her left foot simultaneously looks like there are 4 toes or 6 toes due to the exagerattion of the joints. It's a little thing... but it IS a little thing she could have worked more on

Posted

6B6CF44E-23F7-430A-9C5F-76951DE91A3F.thu

Bruhhhh what the fuck

She really only knows how to draw one body type huh.

Unless the characters is really petite, everyone just gotta gave bigass boobies and thighs for no reason. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her left arm and right leg are way too short. Seems like Facebook is the only place where her fans don't kiss up her ass 24/7 so that's a good thing.

Is it me or she intentional placed her watermark over the controversial disproportion?? 

Posted

Is it me or she intentional placed her watermark over the controversial disproportion?? 

Like that would help matters at all.