• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

2890 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah I'm surprised there isn't a clone thread yet lmao but not just for Sakimi  

Posted

I think the E-artist thread would apply for the clones. 

I remeber seeing one person who I was 99% sure was tracing real pictures to copy Sakimichan. But I wonder why they would just copy instead of trying to improve upon her art.  I mean I know it's for money or somehow thinking it's 'good'  but still her stuff suuuuucks now.

If you want to copy Sakimichan at least go for the good old stuff. Not the bodies that distort time and space and who sexualizes kids basically. 

Posted

ddn4v9p-4501a0df-5a36-48e3-93c0-31106825

Did anybody else notice that her Marnie drawing was removed from deviantArt?

Posted

Did anybody else notice that her Marnie drawing was removed from deviantArt?

Thank god. DA has rules against sexual depictions of minors and let's be real Sakimi's Marnie did look the same as in canon even if she keeps claiming all her characters are always aged up. DA probably removed it due to that. Her Marnie even wore the same clothes basically as in canon just a bit sluttier so who does Sakimi try to kid at this point with her 'my take on an adult version' excuse. She should really just go for the adult characters instead since people love Melony, Nessa, Sonia, Raihan, Leon etc too and all of them are either confirmed adults or at least could be adults.

Posted

EM1f1vlVAAE_fDk.jpeg

Posted

W...what. I don't even know what I'm looking at. I'ma need a redline cuz I physically cannot comprehend what the body of the left chick is

Posted (edited)

*squints* It looks like... her breast is resting on her right arm... I don't know where the rest of her left arm is going but it sure looks rather stuck between the red one's breasts? I'm not even going to bother with understanding the twist of her torso.

Edited by junshin

Posted

Long time lurker, finally made an account because I found a piece that I didn't find anywhere else.

koFJSkY.jpg

While it's not half as bad as that last threesome piece (that's not how boobs work, Sakimi!) you can already see the god damn "thicc thighs but still has a thighgap" thing. Unfortunately, I don't know when she made this piece.

Posted

*deep breath*

BOOBS DO NOT HAVE THE CONSISTENCY OF WATER BALLOONS QUIT DRAWING THEM LIKE THAT 

Image result for water balloons

this photo is the most accurate irl comparison to the way she draws boobs I've ever seen and now I'll always see the boobs in her drawings as these water balloons i guess

Posted

*deep breath*

BOOBS DO NOT HAVE THE CONSISTENCY OF WATER BALLOONS QUIT DRAWING THEM LIKE THAT 

Image result for water balloons

Oddly many people think they do

Posted

OT but the artist ArtsByCarlos...

has been tracing Sakimichan for years now and has yet to be called out. I was a fan up until he did an Erza painting that reminded me a little too much of Sakimichan's Juri. (I made this in like 2 minutes so it's not perfectly aligned but it's still obvious)

smh.thumb.gif.7ad99c5521f2e2658bdcce9958

He just flips the image and sometimes changes the arms to get away with it. There used to be a Tumblr post with a bunch of evidence against him but I can't seem to find it. There's also this imgur thread: https://imgur.com/a/oYURa

If someone makes a copycat thread, PLEASE include him

Posted

Random but this was on my explore feed. I had to outline it because i couldn't get over the middle girls back. 

PicsArt_12-28-05.28.53.jpg

Posted (edited)

EM1f1vlVAAE_fDk.jpeg

This reminds me of...

4480918C-F77F-45FD-B2AF-9EF91FEEB2D4.jpeg

Edited by LockedFive

Posted

Long time lurker, finally made an account because I found a piece that I didn't find anywhere else.

koFJSkY.jpg

While it's not half as bad as that last threesome piece (that's not how boobs work, Sakimi!) you can already see the god damn "thicc thighs but still has a thighgap" thing. Unfortunately, I don't know when she made this piece.

This drawing is from about two years ago, here's a link to it on deviantart.

Sakimi has been drawing the same body type for a long time even before that, but she has gotten noticeably more extreme about it around 2017. Before that her drawings were much more detailed and the subject matter wasn't always "horribly proportioned character, standing half-naked in front of a blurred stock photo background, while they stare at the viewer with dead eyes" lmao