• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

2932 posts in this topic

Posted

Poor Elsa..her lower body is straight up painful to look at...lets not talk about the boobs . Especially how easy it is to see that she draw the clothes on later.
A képen a következők lehetnek: 1 személy

E-Elsa?? What happened to your RIBS??? Where does she keep her internal organs, in her boobs? Each tit contains one lung. Jesus Christ.

Posted

Poor Elsa..her lower body is straight up painful to look at...lets not talk about the boobs . Especially how easy it is to see that she draw the clothes on later.
A képen a következők lehetnek: 1 személy

The weird gray blobs syndrome strikes again on her boobs and abdomen area... lazy attempt at shading? o.O

Posted

She is really toeing the line lol, she hasn't name dropped Elsa in any of her posts but is instead just calling her the "Platinum Ice Queen." Which is a smart move, because now Disney can't drop the DMCA hammer on her when she could easily claim "I didn't say it was Elsa, she just looks like her!" or some other excuse and get the case dropped. She would have to say "This is my take on Disney's Elsa from Frozen she's so sexy x3 support me on patreon and pay me 20$ for a poster of her #elsa #disney" in order for the Mouse to come after her. I tried looking up her drawing on deviantart using keyword searches and that pin-up didn't show up once. 

she is calling this the Platinum ice queen.... jeez wtf this much effort cause she knows she will get legal trouble and for what?  just to farm/reel in the little kids and more people because its Frozen art (and they will find it code name or not cause you can't hide anything from children with the internet) and the opportunity for NSFW. I know the bar is incredibly low but cmon, if she says it's not Elsa and its just her likeliness, there have to be parameters towards how much  "likeliness" overrules the blatant playing dumb card regardless if she names drops or not. 

I saw her old deviant art live stream and she said she heavily likes sticking to making current mainstream content but why can she never be like "hmmm I'll pass on making and selling a depiction of this character and also a sleazy version since I had trouble in the past with the fucking biggest kids-oriented company ever to exist"  She could simply draw it and post it and say IM NOT SELLING THIS ONE BUT HERE IS MY TAKE. 

When the next disney princess comes out is she going to keep giving them code names?? 

mY tAkE oN pLaTiNuM icE qUeeN SIster NaNa 

Posted

That's hilarious, she likes making current mainstream content but she's always suuuper fucking late to the party.

She'd have to have a really good lawyer who can defend her against the corporate giant, otherwise she can keep playing dumb and get away with it.

unless...?

https://support.disney.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115005422546-How-can-I-report-piracy-or-copyright-infringement-

Damn lol Disney is savage. 

But yeah watching that stream and hearing her contradict her self left and right in terms of what she does now is bonkers. Prob was to safe face cause she was on DA 

https://www.facebook.com/deviantart/videos/deviantart-live-art-tales-of-berseria-w-sakimichan/10154914100773290/

Posted

Damn lol Disney is savage. 

But yeah watching that stream and hearing her contradict her self left and right in terms of what she does now is bonkers. Prob was to safe face cause she was on DA 

https://www.facebook.com/deviantart/videos/deviantart-live-art-tales-of-berseria-w-sakimichan/10154914100773290/

The art regression though, all it took was 3 years for her art to become the sellout abomination it is now. She doesn't follow any of her own advice anymore. She photoshops in details and the background by using texture packs and stock photos and then warps the fuck out of her drawings; it's not even art anymore it's all just photo editing. 

Posted

At this point you're mostly paying for photomanipulation rather than something completely painted by hand. She's been using texture packs for a while and once you realize that, the novelty of how pretty it looks on the surface level wears off instantly.

Not that there's anything wrong with photomanipulation as an art form, but it's the only way she can pump these out so quickly. People aren't looking to be getting tutorials from someone who spends more time cutting corners than doing fully rendered pieces (besides Sakimi clones obvi)

Posted

I habe to say, the boots look cool, but I hate everything else.

"My favourite ice queen with silver hair"

Girl, seriously.

IMG_20191209_111909.jpg

Posted

I habe to say, the boots look cool, but I hate everything else.

"My favourite ice queen with silver hair"

Girl, seriously.

IMG_20191209_111909.jpg

I can barely look at this without feeling some sort of dissatisfaction (not sure if it's to the disgust level, but I think it ties more with disappointment). I feel kind of bad that I used to be a fan of her; her previous works were so good and I thoroughly enjoyed her artwork because of the amount of detail and skill she put into them. Like just look at the ice boots and the colors/fabric detail! But now I feel like her technical skills and talent are just wasted because of the overall pandering artwork with bad proportions that she's now known for, which is really sad.

Posted

I can barely look at this without feeling some sort of dissatisfaction (not sure if it's to the disgust level, but I think it ties more with disappointment). I feel kind of bad that I used to be a fan of her; her previous works were so good and I thoroughly enjoyed her artwork because of the amount of detail and skill she put into them. Like just look at the ice boots and the colors/fabric detail! But now I feel like her technical skills and talent are just wasted because of the overall pandering artwork with bad proportions that she's now known for, which is really sad.

I feel ya.It can almost break your heart to see your favourite artist or idol’s passion descend into nothing more than a cash cow.Sakimi could take some time off to reignite her old spark,otherwise she’s just going to stagnate or worsen if she keeps this up.

Posted

The legs and/or feet look broken wth

Posted

That impossible thigh gap

Posted

Her hair doesn't make sense. She's wearing a cape attached to her outfit but the braid is in between the two??

Posted

Nah it's not a cape per say. It's attached to her sleeves so it shouldn't block her hair. More like a shoulder-less top.

Posted (edited)

A comment on the new elsa pic

firefox_wmqkn2qA8o.thumb.png.9b85f9535a2

Man these hardcore fans are blind

I legit laughed when I opened the sonic guy's DA

Edited by Snowman