• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Sakimichan

3915 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I'm almost positive that is an edited version:

-There is a step by step process of the edit that begins with the person basically lassoing all around the dress and coloring it all to match her skin. The veil part of the dress is still there behind her in the 'nude' version. Current sakimi would have left it but I feel like old sakimi wouldn't, or at least she wouldn't need to paint over her own drawing as though she only had it all on one layer. And compared to the other nsfw variants in the results, the boobs are kind of blurry and not defined like others she made around that time period.

-"original by" is a different font than the one she typically uses for her signature. At the bottom right corner it says edit by "T-H" which looks like a nickname a different person goes by who also appears in the tags next to sakimichan. There are only 3 results by them if you click but the person who shooped the elsa boobs turns out to just edit pics with GIMP. They literally call themselves "the GIMP noob" so it explains why the boob edit looks so different.

Not the first time I've seen someone edit a preexisting picture to make their nsfw anyway.

Edited by Junko Enoshima

Posted

I remember it looking more like Sakimi's style than that; that one is very obviously an edit. I can't find the picture at the moment, but in about a week we are about to see a massive Disney lawsuit on our hands if she decides to lewd her. 

Posted

Poor Elsa..her lower body is straight up painful to look at...lets not talk about the boobs . Especially how easy it is to see that she draw the clothes on later.
A képen a következők lehetnek: 1 személy

Posted

Poor Elsa..her lower body is straight up painful to look at...lets not talk about the boobs . Especially how easy it is to see that she draw the clothes on later.

<//////////3 Elsa is more graceful and sexy without the overly exaggerated body parts. I dislike how she is Sakimi-ified because Frozen 2 is trending. 😰😰😰😰😰

Posted

Her old Elsa was so much better... this new one just looks like every other girl she draws with a different outfit and hair. :( 

Posted

Her old Elsa was so much better... this new one just looks like every other girl she draws with a different outfit and hair. :( 

She’s suffering from Chronic Same face syndrome.

Posted

Believe it or not, she doesn't draw the clothes on later, I've posted ss of her process.

And jfc, this looks, so bad. 

Posted

Would it hurt her to, just once, not draw a character in ill-fitting clothing?

Posted

I draw NSFW too and I tried to make Sakimichan's Elsa body less alien like

elsa.jpg

Posted (edited)

I can almost hear the Mouse's lawyers starting to type up their DMCA notices if she goes through with lewding Elsa and making it searchable through keywords in the post lol

What is going on with her boob, it looks like the dress's bra thing is straight up cutting into it... The old Elsa one was better had a lot more life to it, I noticed. The skin tone was definitely part of it, since this Elsa looks like she's suffering from hypoxia or smth

Edited by Junko Enoshima

Posted

She is really toeing the line lol, she hasn't name dropped Elsa in any of her posts but is instead just calling her the "Platinum Ice Queen." Which is a smart move, because now Disney can't drop the DMCA hammer on her when she could easily claim "I didn't say it was Elsa, she just looks like her!" or some other excuse and get the case dropped. She would have to say "This is my take on Disney's Elsa from Frozen she's so sexy x3 support me on patreon and pay me 20$ for a poster of her #elsa #disney" in order for the Mouse to come after her. I tried looking up her drawing on deviantart using keyword searches and that pin-up didn't show up once. 

Posted

Believe it or not, she doesn't draw the clothes on later, I've posted ss of her process.

And jfc, this looks, so bad. 

Thats a gigantic Oof . I didnt know that...That just makes it a lot worse.

Posted

Do y'all ever think maybe she draws the clothed version only and then has some ghost artists do the NSFW for her? 

I dunno, I just don't understand her process of drawing them clothed first and then going nude and by looking at her nude pin-ups, the rendering is so bad that you wouldn't even think it was done by old school Sakimi. If it is, then her art has just regressed so badly.

Posted (edited)

She is really toeing the line lol, she hasn't name dropped Elsa in any of her posts but is instead just calling her the "Platinum Ice Queen." Which is a smart move, because now Disney can't drop the DMCA hammer on her when she could easily claim "I didn't say it was Elsa, she just looks like her!" or some other excuse and get the case dropped. She would have to say "This is my take on Disney's Elsa from Frozen she's so sexy x3 support me on patreon and pay me 20$ for a poster of her #elsa #disney" in order for the Mouse to come after her. I tried looking up her drawing on deviantart using keyword searches and that pin-up didn't show up once. 

But on her teaser post for the elsa pinup, She says "... And something frozen" if in the event Disney finds it, will this be enough proof. And Disney can find it if someone reposts her art tagging her and Frozen right?

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

Do y'all ever think maybe she draws the clothed version only and then has some ghost artists do the NSFW for her? 

I dunno, I just don't understand her process of drawing them clothed first and then going nude and by looking at her nude pin-ups, the rendering is so bad that you wouldn't even think it was done by old school Sakimi. If it is, then her art has just regressed so badly.

Maybe, the videos I seen didn't have any voice overs so there's a potential chance.