• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

2669 posts in this topic

Posted

I remember it looking more like Sakimi's style than that; that one is very obviously an edit. I can't find the picture at the moment, but in about a week we are about to see a massive Disney lawsuit on our hands if she decides to lewd her. 

Posted

Poor Elsa..her lower body is straight up painful to look at...lets not talk about the boobs . Especially how easy it is to see that she draw the clothes on later.
A képen a következők lehetnek: 1 személy

Posted

Poor Elsa..her lower body is straight up painful to look at...lets not talk about the boobs . Especially how easy it is to see that she draw the clothes on later.

<//////////3 Elsa is more graceful and sexy without the overly exaggerated body parts. I dislike how she is Sakimi-ified because Frozen 2 is trending. 😰😰😰😰😰

Posted

Her old Elsa was so much better... this new one just looks like every other girl she draws with a different outfit and hair. :( 

Posted

Her old Elsa was so much better... this new one just looks like every other girl she draws with a different outfit and hair. :( 

She’s suffering from Chronic Same face syndrome.

Posted

Believe it or not, she doesn't draw the clothes on later, I've posted ss of her process.

And jfc, this looks, so bad. 

Posted

Would it hurt her to, just once, not draw a character in ill-fitting clothing?

Posted

I draw NSFW too and I tried to make Sakimichan's Elsa body less alien like

elsa.jpg

Posted (edited)

I can almost hear the Mouse's lawyers starting to type up their DMCA notices if she goes through with lewding Elsa and making it searchable through keywords in the post lol

What is going on with her boob, it looks like the dress's bra thing is straight up cutting into it... The old Elsa one was better had a lot more life to it, I noticed. The skin tone was definitely part of it, since this Elsa looks like she's suffering from hypoxia or smth

Edited by Junko Enoshima

Posted

She is really toeing the line lol, she hasn't name dropped Elsa in any of her posts but is instead just calling her the "Platinum Ice Queen." Which is a smart move, because now Disney can't drop the DMCA hammer on her when she could easily claim "I didn't say it was Elsa, she just looks like her!" or some other excuse and get the case dropped. She would have to say "This is my take on Disney's Elsa from Frozen she's so sexy x3 support me on patreon and pay me 20$ for a poster of her #elsa #disney" in order for the Mouse to come after her. I tried looking up her drawing on deviantart using keyword searches and that pin-up didn't show up once. 

Posted

Believe it or not, she doesn't draw the clothes on later, I've posted ss of her process.

And jfc, this looks, so bad. 

Thats a gigantic Oof . I didnt know that...That just makes it a lot worse.

Posted

Do y'all ever think maybe she draws the clothed version only and then has some ghost artists do the NSFW for her? 

I dunno, I just don't understand her process of drawing them clothed first and then going nude and by looking at her nude pin-ups, the rendering is so bad that you wouldn't even think it was done by old school Sakimi. If it is, then her art has just regressed so badly.

Posted (edited)

She is really toeing the line lol, she hasn't name dropped Elsa in any of her posts but is instead just calling her the "Platinum Ice Queen." Which is a smart move, because now Disney can't drop the DMCA hammer on her when she could easily claim "I didn't say it was Elsa, she just looks like her!" or some other excuse and get the case dropped. She would have to say "This is my take on Disney's Elsa from Frozen she's so sexy x3 support me on patreon and pay me 20$ for a poster of her #elsa #disney" in order for the Mouse to come after her. I tried looking up her drawing on deviantart using keyword searches and that pin-up didn't show up once. 

But on her teaser post for the elsa pinup, She says "... And something frozen" if in the event Disney finds it, will this be enough proof. And Disney can find it if someone reposts her art tagging her and Frozen right?

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

Do y'all ever think maybe she draws the clothed version only and then has some ghost artists do the NSFW for her? 

I dunno, I just don't understand her process of drawing them clothed first and then going nude and by looking at her nude pin-ups, the rendering is so bad that you wouldn't even think it was done by old school Sakimi. If it is, then her art has just regressed so badly.

Maybe, the videos I seen didn't have any voice overs so there's a potential chance. 

Posted

But on her teaser post for the elsa pinup, She says "... And something frozen" if in the event Disney finds it, will this be enough proof. And Disney can find it if someone reposts her art tagging her and Frozen right?

It's a bit of a tricky subject.

• Disney trademarked "DISNEY FROZEN", not the word "Frozen" so unless Sakimichan called her drawing "Frozen Ice Queen" then she'd get in trouble because her drawing has a humongous likeness to Elsa. ex. Movies that attempted to ride the coattails of Frozen by calling themselves "Frozen Princess" or "Frozen Journey" were immediately met with DCAs. 
  • Reposters and taggers tagging her drawing as Frozen and Elsa isn't grounds for being sued. She could claim that they're all wrong and her drawing is an OC or fanart that isn't affiliated with Disney.