• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

3152 posts in this topic

Posted

Got to love how she uses older art for her icon that's way better than her current stuff. 

It’s like she’s using that as a way of reeling in unsuspecting prey,I mean,customers.

Posted

EJTqUj-XsAMgzqk.thumb.jpg.103c9bf9d65c6d

EJTqUkAW4AAdf5E.thumb.jpg.1c2ed2a40e4761

Posted

To be worn at your own and other peoples’ peril.

Posted

Look at what my friend saw in Japan the last time they went. Whether these were asked with permission or not... we will never know.

IMG20191130143330.jpg

IMG20191130143323.jpg

Posted

So tired of seeing subpar ~urban anime~ clothing brands doing the Supreme box logo 🙄

Posted

here's the 'alternate' version

78085254_p1_master1200.thumb.jpg.c6eb59b

I'm assuming all she did was delete the layer that had the louis vuitton logos on her chest and the mesh underneath. also weird blending on her left breast.

78085254_p1_master1200-.thumb.png.9f910e

Posted

I'm assuming all she did was delete the layer that had the louis vuitton logos on her chest and the mesh underneath. also weird blending on her left breast.

Looks like she forgot that if she wants to get rid of the mesh she also has to make sure the boobs match the rest of her. 

Posted (edited)

She couldn't even be bothered to make sure the skin tone on the boobs matched the rest of the exposed skin on her midriff, arms and face.

Edited by RdR

Posted

Why are her boobs blue?

Posted

I'm going to guess that she forgot to hide the blue layer on her boob that was meant to be overlaid as part of the mesh top's shading/highlight. No idea why though, I see no actual blue light anywhere. She forgot to erase the elastic band that looked to be part of the mesh top as well. Lol

Posted

Why are her boobs blue?

Now her boobs look like they probably feel having the life squeezed out of them like that

Posted

Anyone else notice the model for the second shirt has the collar in her mouth? Sakimichan, it doesn't look sexy in your own art, much less real life!

Posted

Why are her boobs blue?

hypoxia lmao

Posted

this just seems so unfinished. a lot of her art has been looking the same way too, like she just gave up on adding details. 

Posted

this just seems so unfinished. a lot of her art has been looking the same way too, like she just gave up on adding details. 

Quantity over quality.