• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

3151 posts in this topic

Posted

His upper leg is SOOO LONG how does she not realise that

leg.png

It looks like he is trying to knee her in the crotch. 

Posted

The way she draws hair doesn't usually look like playdoh? Maybe I'm just noticing because of the neon hair colors vs natural hair colors. But damn, that blurring makes it so ugly! Just crop it and entice people into the nsfw version a different way smh

Nah, the way she draws hair that isn't bangs it usually looks like play dough recently

Posted (edited)

I was really hoping, wishing that she wasn't going to make rakan dick go between xayahs boobs... *sigh it didnt look anatomically possible from how big and overlapped that right boob is in her sfw version but thus we are here. I think i need to take a break from viewing sakimichan shit or im going to start secondhand reflect her imaginary posing and perspective. 

Its been real guys. 

EH7b4DgXkAAcfNv.jpg

Edited by Sadboyarthours

Posted

Xayah and Rakan: Literally couple goals, so much chemistry between them, images of them usually show that

Sakimi: "how about no"

Posted

I was really hoping, wishing that she wasn't going to make rakan dick go between xayahs boobs... *sigh it didnt look anatomically possible from how big and overlapped that right boob is in her sfw version but thus we are here. I think i need to take a break from viewing sakimichan shit or im going to start secondhand reflect her imaginary posing and perspective. 

Its been real guys. 

EH7b4DgXkAAcfNv.jpg

I fucking knew she'd shoehorn a dick in somehow. Her drawings have no sex appeal anymore.

Posted

I fucking knew she'd shoehorn a dick in somehow. Her drawings have no sex appeal anymore.

The irony when erotic art turns people off.

Posted

Its been real guys. 

EH7b4DgXkAAcfNv.jpg

5 bucks says the dick is super veiny 

Posted

5 bucks says the dick is super veiny 

10 bucks the dick is backwards

Posted

Here we go. Poor Claude is the next victim.
Im curious about the arrow. Does he want to stab someone with it while trying to be flirty?

ddj9kx5-d61cf6c6-b776-447e-88d3-ac84dbfaa8c8.jpg

Posted

Here we go. Poor Claude is the next victim.
Im curious about the arrow. Does he want to stab someone with it while trying to be flirty?

ddj9kx5-d61cf6c6-b776-447e-88d3-ac84dbfaa8c8.jpg

His head looks so tiny...His broad shoulders look silly under that tiny head.:derp:

Saying this now; arrows and anuses aren't hot, Sakimichan!

Posted

Oh hell nah.

Posted

The face is really blurry and his quiver is resting at an impossible angle but I can actually tell who the character is for once so there's that.

Posted (edited)

Joe Zieja (Claude's voice actor) retweeted it, so FE3H twitter is going to see this and either lose their shit or eat it up.

Also he's 17

Edited by Lopunny

Posted

How does she manage to take one of my favorite things in the world (illustrations of sexy buff anime men) and make it so unappealing and unsensual? Wtf? Everything is so uninspired and plastic looking. 

I believe Sakimichan has a ton of talent but she is completely focusing on the wrong things. 

Posted

The Claude is okay, but it's going to be unsexy when the nsfw one comes out and he's just chilling out here with an arrow next to his dick