• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

2903 posts in this topic

Posted

here's the 'spicy' version of the azure lane one

EHJFCMEWoAA-O7t.thumb.jpg.e6ad3d8b6bf2d5

Posted

holy fucking underboob

Posted

what is her breast resting on in the lower corner? i thought those were ribbons but i guess not OTL

Posted

I just noticed how TINY her waist is compared to the rest of her body. Idk if it's because she fucked up her perspective again or she didn't notice. Not like the original drawing was any better, but seeing it in Sakimi's style is so.... uncanny valley.

Posted

Her boobs are shaped like eggplants..

Posted

Her breasts seem very odd. It's like her breasts are resting on something? (One actually is in the image but it looks like both are) How are they this perky at this size and holding up like that, especially since her top is untied? Okay, Sakimichan lemme give you some big tiddy girl wisdom. Big breasts sag more than smaller breasts and are usually not as perky, especially way bigger sizes like you tend to draw. Take note of it so you can stop making bigger sizes look inflated 

Posted

This... chest looks like fate's BB level of boobs, but with a broken waist and giant arms.

Posted

Her breasts seem very odd. It's like her breasts are resting on something? (One actually is in the image but it looks like both are) How are they this perky at this size and holding up like that, especially since her top is untied? Okay, Sakimichan lemme give you some big tiddy girl wisdom. Big breasts sag more than smaller breasts and are usually not as perky, especially way bigger sizes like you tend to draw. Take note of it so you can stop making bigger sizes look inflated 

Her boobs never have any sag and that's why they look bizarre, fake, and unrealistic. Big boobs point toward the ground if a character is leaning over like that, not staying perfectly perky and plastic. 

Here is a (VERY BAD) artistic interpretation of mine that is more like how actual big boobs work. (My bad, I'm really not much of an artist but I didn't want to google anime titty's to find the sag I'm talking about). Also boobs are tear-drop shaped, not perfect ovals. 

I don't think adding some sag to anime breasts makes them unattractive, I think it makes them look nice and realistic, and much more soft and squishy rather than plastic. 

boob physics.png

Posted

idk man, they look as painful as mcdaniel's new bazoongas

Posted

The bikini thing is off and should be resting on the boobs. But somehow they're still putting pressure on the boobs enough to make indents. 

And if the left boob is resting on the black whatever what is the right one on? It's just floating. 

This is why she needs to draw the nude first then the clothes. She makes simple mistakes like this. 

Posted

It bothers me that the breasts look so skinny up top. And how the belt thing just kind of melts in between them. They look like sacks. 

Posted

It bothers me that the breasts look so skinny up top. And how the belt thing just kind of melts in between them. They look like sacks. 

Sakimi’s artistic impression of airbags or water balloons.

Posted

Sakimi is making t-shirts now?

Posted

She has submitted a few designs in the past:

https://www.threadless.com/@sakimichan

Not sure if they succeeded though.

Posted

Oh Saki 

You really should just,redo them so they'd look good on a t-shirt. Otherwise you you end up with the swords looking flat against the weird coloring on the person. 

Also 2b is a fucking copyrighted character. 

Then again the other shirt design she is showing is also of copyrighted characters and it's a dumb-ass not even ahego shirt. 

2YBYyTR.png