• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

2226 posts in this topic

Posted

Tanjiro is so cute and pure :alpacaworry2: looking at this makes me feel bad..Although, I didn't even reconize him at first

Posted

i actually think that this had a lot of potential to look really cool but ofc it gives sexual vibes lol

EG4AM2HXkAE60Uv.jpg

also, dunno if this has been mentioned already but sakimichi sort of has the same-face syndrome, does anybody else think this? idk like if you cropped out tanjirou's face you wouldn't even recognise that it was him, i might be being very nitpicky though but i just think that i wouldn't have guessed that this was tanjirou if not for his outer garment 

of course she makes a pinup for tanjiro to match the nezuko one.

Her sameface gets really bad when drawing guys, at least when she does "older takes" for younger teen anime characters. If you took his scar out and cropped the rest of the photo you wouldn't know it was Tanjiro, who has a bit of a baby face. I can see this expression looking more fitting for Giyuu who has the facial structure and demeanor Sakimi made here (and he's actually an adult according to the wiki...)

also, the sternum looks weird here, like she liquified it so much there's a weird wobble pattern going on. His chest is lumpy, he should see a doctor about that.

Posted

here's an azure lane character

77321510_p1_master1200.thumb.jpg.8c9c033

Posted

The face is kinda cute tbh but everything else is off putting, especially those boobs :alpacadone: If this wasn't oversexualized, it would be a nice piece maybe but of course she breasts that go down to her waist 

Posted

My back hurts just looking at her chest. It seems like with each post, the head and arms/hands get smaller and smaller while the chest and thighs get comically thicker. She just looks like she'd collapse in on herself.

Posted (edited)

I like this drawing much better thn most of her stuff but my question is, if you are Sakimi, you're going to draw a lewd azur lane char and you love balloon boobs, why not pick one with giant tits  that doesn't have a deadpan face??? Why go for Formidable who has a kind of big chest, but not as big as f.e. Graf. Why???

Here's the char she drew:

600px-Formidable.thumb.png.f7b726e5ae9d6

Unsurprisingly, the expression didn't fit into her personality or aesthetic, but it's not an authentic sakimi (tm) drawing if she doesn't have a flustered/orgasm/sexual face.

Also here are some Azur Lane chars with big-ass boobs (some of them also fit much more into her uwu sex aesthetic as well). You had so much choice Sakimi...

ak.thumb.jpg.4a4dd31835f71cff0c6e8220699al4.thumb.png.44195c3f611458dfa9fc12bf9cal1.thumb.png.27ce86fbbc440adf2b3c2d69ddal6.thumb.png.5eafc1202ecb7859e7fa580ef6al7.thumb.png.4bf78c3363649ef2ec3b0b630cal3.thumb.png.a8b2b7985b8052e82d7efded67al2.thumb.png.561cc086b64369840d67fef5e9akag.thumb.png.529d45d02bfff0b78b1d923cbal8.thumb.png.f6d22b009741ac939766eaac22al5.thumb.png.0556e133f1b669aae3ed40b7f3

Edited by Baby Pink

Posted

I like this drawing much better thn most of her stuff but my question is, if you are Sakimi, you're going to draw a lewd azur lane char and you love balloon boobs, why not pick one with giant tits  that doesn't have a deadpan face??? Why go for Formidable who has a kind of big chest, but not as big as f.e. Graf. Why???

Here's the char she drew:

600px-Formidable.thumb.png.f7b726e5ae9d6

Unsurprisingly, the expression didn't fit into her personality or aesthetic, but it's not an authentic sakimi (tm) drawing if she doesn't have a flustered/orgasm/sexual face.

Also here are some Azur Lane chars with big-ass boobs (some of them also fit much more into her uwu sex aesthetic as well). You had so much choice Sakimi...

Hidden Content

Don't worry, soon she'll do a piece with the cat girl pushing her nasty deformed boobs against Ahri from League of Legends while one of them bites some clothing or licks the others face. 

Posted

Don't worry, soon she'll do a piece with the cat girl pushing her nasty deformed boobs against Ahri from League of Legends while one of them bites some clothing or licks the others face. 

She already drew those two:

aWY4ezq_700b.thumb.jpg.574aa04f8cd237a76

Posted

This looks so painful and while I can't blame Saki for the outfit showing off so much of the boob I can blame her for making a pose that looks so awkward. 

Posted

Tbh while that Azur Lane character still has large breasts, they're still proportional and don't look like they're about to rip themselves off her body. I don't know about Sakimi's patreons, but I like lewd art better when the characters still look like humans.

Posted

here's the shirtless version

EG4uCAcXUAACVvX.thumb.jpg.5080bd87d56726

Posted

here's the shirtless version

EG4uCAcXUAACVvX.thumb.jpg.5080bd87d56726

The lights and shadows on his chest make it look as though his back/chest is curved inward. Like a banana.

Posted

The lights and shadows on his chest make it look as though his back/chest is curved inward. Like a banana.

Bananjiro

Posted

It’s a pin up for the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Posted

She already drew those two:

aWY4ezq_700b.thumb.jpg.574aa04f8cd237a76

Sksks that's not the cat girl but Sakimi has such a same-face syndrome that people were actually discussinng in Azure Lane FB groups who the fuck she drew cuz no one could tell