• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

3507 posts in this topic

Posted

The day Sakimi stops making yuri with oral fixation is the day the world implodes. I went and tallied up all of the drawings that involved licking/sucking/biting anything that isn't a dick or an on the mouth kiss in her gallery. I lost count at 30.

She clearly draws for the straight male crowd who have no idea what actual tits and sex is like unless it's balloon boobs and someone jamming a penis into a hole. Seriously, all of her NSFW drawings are either penetration or sucking. You're a NSFW artist and you have no idea what sex is like beyond penetration.... how embarrassing.

Posted

That edeleth piece, big yikes. 

The problem with her nsfw stuff are always the fact that she tries to shove in as much sexy things as she can. You don't need to twist Edelgard's body so much just to show the two boobs and buttcheeks for it to be considered sexy, ya know.

She just doesn't know when to tone it down, gotta show every private parts of the human body! On top of them often being emotionless, there's nothing that makes it look like they're having a good time.

Posted

I'm here to curse the thread one more time with her patreon leaks. Be prepared y'all... it's bad. 

Hidden Contents

Im sorry if this has already been said, but boy she really loves drawing her nude girls with major front butt syndrome. That and I'm pretty sure vaginas aren't that high up and close to the belly button? 

Posted

Sakimichan has no fucking idea how this shit works. They're just looking at each other and she's licking the other girls face?? Like, that's not intimate at all. I hate how Sakimichan never makes a piece "romantic" or "intimate" looking. It just looks like they wanna fuck hardcore. Not even that, in her femslash pieces I never even understand what's going on, the women look confused and/or uncomfortable. She's just sexualizing lesbians for her mostly straight male audience and it kinda sickens me tbh

Posted

EG4AM2HXkAE60Uv.jpg

Posted

EG4AM2HXkAE60Uv.jpg

Couldn't stop at sexualizing his sister huh?  Isn't he also underaged? 

Posted

looks like Reno from Final Fantasy to me face wise. I guess this is "aged up"??? ( not siding with her aging up shit)  Also after witnessing her Dimitri nsfw, I really....really don't want to see her tanjiro with his E.T looking dick randomly out

•  

Posted

458E22F0-66F8-4802-A3D9-8F90BC568B25.thu

Ugh, she’s lewding Megumin. That one 14yo loli character when the other two female leads in Konosuba are older and actually inherently lewd. Darkness (18yo), who is turned on by humiliation and ahegaos constantly, or Aqua (hundreds of years bc goddess, but physically ~20) who is a beautiful goddess that wears a short skirt and canonically doesn’t wear panties... but she chooses Megumin. The youngest and least lewded of the show.

Watch her “age her up” which at this point is just synonymous to inflation. Not that this preview looks aged up at all. 

Also, she can make her money how she wants, but I couldn’t be happy making money catering to weeb pedos. She keeps blatantly ignoring canon older version of characters and other older characters of a group to lewd the younger ones. It’s a yikes from me. 

im DREADING when dragon maid season 2 comes out because we ALL know she'll do this to kanna

Posted

I’m genuinely so confused at what’s happening over here...? Is that edels shoulder pressed against byleths tits? Anatomy wise it doesn’t make sense but it is sakimi 

AFEE7B00-9BA8-42E8-ACBB-C70CF5F8303F.jpeg

Posted

One thing that kind of bothers me aside from her aging up the characters, is that all of the traits that make them unique go lost in her doll-like perfectly sculpted thick gal/muscular boye looks. The only reason tyou know this char is Tanjirou is because he wears the same clothes nd has that scar, even the hair is incorrect...

Posted (edited)

why

PicsArt_10-14-11.18.25.jpg

There should be a section of memes featuring Sakimi’s art on this thread.

Edited by Marc

Posted

i actually think that this had a lot of potential to look really cool but ofc it gives sexual vibes lol

EG4AM2HXkAE60Uv.jpg

also, dunno if this has been mentioned already but sakimichi sort of has the same-face syndrome, does anybody else think this? idk like if you cropped out tanjirou's face you wouldn't even recognise that it was him, i might be being very nitpicky though but i just think that i wouldn't have guessed that this was tanjirou if not for his outer garment 

Posted

i actually think that this had a lot of potential to look really cool but ofc it gives sexual vibes lol

EG4AM2HXkAE60Uv.jpg

also, dunno if this has been mentioned already but sakimichi sort of has the same-face syndrome, does anybody else think this? idk like if you cropped out tanjirou's face you wouldn't even recognise that it was him, i might be being very nitpicky though but i just think that i wouldn't have guessed that this was tanjirou if not for his outer garment 

I agree. Tanjiro looks barely recognizable in this picture. It wouldn't hurt for Sakimi to give him rounder eyes at least. 

Posted

man there's probably more fanarts of aged up tanjiro/ino/zenitsu design than their canon design, and sakimi can't even at least use those as inspiration?