• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

3152 posts in this topic

Posted

"How do I cover this Battlefield of swords? I know! Slap a horse over it!" 

Even though we all know the horse is slapped in the back, it reminds me of this. Dimitri looks like he is the same size of that horse and could lift it idk maybe im crazy 

d24edd312da7ddde9cf16ec04be49cc8.jpg

Posted

Even though we all know the horse is slapped in the back, it reminds me of this. Dimitri looks like he is the same size of that horse and could lift it idk maybe im crazy 

d24edd312da7ddde9cf16ec04be49cc8.jpg

The horse has abs just like Dimitri, too!

Posted

Why's he standing there shirtless in the rain with his tongue out?¿? What's he licking?

hes dehydrated

Posted

here's the shirtless version

EEizXtWX4AEjlVC.thumb.jpg.26f68ac406f597

looking at this makes me feel cold

Posted

hes dehydrated

He’s pleading for someone to put him out of his misery.

Posted (edited)

so y'all are telling me sakimichan went with drawing a MINOR dimitri, a 17 year old, when the timeskip 22 years old dimitri exists, when the entire fandom is entirely whipped for the appearance of timeskip dimitri & his bad boy looks? 

she settled for drawing a character in his minor version rather than adult. 

throw the whole ass pedo away. sorry not sorry

Edited by pepehands
typo!

Posted

Not defending her but she probably doesn't even know a timeskip 22 years old Dimitri even exists, so I doubt it was intentional of her to draw the minor version. If anything this just proves she literally knows nothing about anything she draws since this also happened to the BNHA characters she drew. She gave them the costumes when they were 15 when they made changes on their costumes when they were around 16 in canon. So she called it 'my take on an adult version' when they were wearing the costumes of the younger selfes in her drawings. It's just frustrating but the truth is probably that she doesn't do any research on any character she draws and just looks up if the character is a minor in canon and slaps a 'adult version' label on any of them.

Thing is if she did any research she'd most likely end up with much better art overall because She'd most likely learn more about them or even end up going for already adult characters. 

Her drawing the characters in old outfits just give people the ability to go 'hey this is the character's design when they were x" and just makes people think more she didn't actually age them up and just slapped an over 18 warning to cover her ass. So if she is just making a mistake she really needs to start fixing it. 

Posted (edited)

Not defending her but she probably doesn't even know a timeskip 22 years old Dimitri even exists, so I doubt it was intentional of her to draw the minor version. If anything this just proves she literally knows nothing about anything she draws since this also happened to the BNHA characters she drew. She gave them the costumes when they were 15 when they made changes on their costumes when they were around 16 in canon. So she called it 'my take on an adult version' when they were wearing the costumes of the younger selfes in her drawings. It's just frustrating but the truth is probably that she doesn't do any research on any character she draws and just looks up if the character is a minor in canon and slaps a 'adult version' label on any of them.

According to her twitter post of the picture, she's on chapter 14, so I would assume she knew....something? 
(Chapter 14 is post-timeskip for anyone who hasn't played the game

sakimiagain.png

Edited by kotokari
decided to remove the last part/ fix spacing

Posted

Thing is if she did any research she'd most likely end up with much better art overall because She'd most likely learn more about them or even end up going for already adult characters. 

Her drawing the characters in old outfits just give people the ability to go 'hey this is the character's design when they were x" and just makes people think more she didn't actually age them up and just slapped an over 18 warning to cover her ass. So if she is just making a mistake she really needs to start fixing it. 

I honestly can't wait for someone bringing this up in the comments and all of her whiteknights piling up on them, defending the fact that she doesn't look up if adult versions exist but instead drawing the minor versions and slapping the 'it's an adult' label on it as 'it's her artstyle!!'

Posted

I honestly can't wait for someone bringing this up in the comments and all of her whiteknights piling up on them, defending the fact that she doesn't look up if adult versions exist but instead drawing the minor versions and slapping the 'it's an adult' label on it as 'it's her artstyle!!'

We need to have an award for people who dare to pull this off.

Posted

According to her twitter post of the picture, she's on chapter 14, so I would assume she knew....something? 
(Chapter 14 is post-timeskip for anyone who hasn't played the game

sakimiagain.png

welp.....can't say I'm surprised at this point....idk how many times she can keep doing and defend it with an "adult" label its past coincidence and hella gross 

Posted

here's a tutorial she made

EEoDLQLWwAUILzf.thumb.jpg.a1fe2d3cee5b09

Posted

Tight shirts?

...Y tho?

Posted

just by looking at this img i cant breathe