• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

3507 posts in this topic

Posted

Sakimichan deleting a post then reuploading it because of critical comments 2: Electric Boogaloo. Her fans won't stop bitching in her two recent posts about the shit she got for lewding Nezuko. 

here's a variant

EED7KCQXYAA1-0s.thumb.jpg.a59d1fdc3dd0f9

rope thong

Posted

here's a variant

I'm getting Summer Raikou vibes from this. (To be honest, Sakimi should have drawn her instead of Nezuko. She already has bad anatomy and fits in her style. /shrugs )

Posted

You don't have to have encyclopedic knowledge of a character to depict them but at least read their wikipedia page or at the BARE MINIMUM google what age the character is!! Part of the reason I try not to get attached to the most popular anime series of every season is because so many artists (illustrators and cosplayers tbh) follow this formula of picking the top waifu of whatever is being posted about the most on social media and just slap on their hair and a few accessories and do a pose that is nowhere even close to the source material. It's like some people watch anime just to find new ~waifus~ and don't actually care about the stories/context. 

It's frustrating that neckbeards go after lewd cosplayers for their cosplays being a wig and a bikini when sakimi is doing the exact same thing and they'll defend her to the death in her comments sections. 

Posted

I can’t tell if Sakimi’s drawings are worse or the people who blindly follow her and justify her every move :alpacadone:

Posted

I'm getting Summer Raikou vibes from this. (To be honest, Sakimi should have drawn her instead of Nezuko. She already has bad anatomy and fits in her style. /shrugs )

funny you bring summer raikou up because she has already drawn her before

70064957_p0_master1200.thumb.jpg.0966bd3

Posted

What the fuck is up with this girls legs

Her knees. I cannot

What

And that's not how big gazongas work! D:

Posted (edited)

wow I completely forgot. That just proves how similar all her girls are to me.

edit: Her original art is already fucked up. How do you screw it up more??

Edited by Tokiya
Adding a comment

Posted

wow I completely forgot. That just proves how similar all her girls are to me.

edit: Her original art is already fucked up. How do you screw it up more??

Give it realistic-ish coloring but cartoony proportions that's how you screw it up more. 

Posted (edited)

here's a variant

i wish i was dead

EDIT RN SO i just noticed that she doesnt have nipples ??????? the bra thing is like going to her sides and you should be able to see it, having small nipples with a fairly big size of boobs isnt too,,,,correct???¿¿

Edited by Angelya

Posted

here's a variant

She srsly doesn't give a shit to anything else does she. :hmm: Not even setting her own twitter in flames will make her think twice.

Posted

GOd it took me way too long to realize this character wasn't a cow. I saw the spotted leggings and mistook the head accessory for horns/ears. I'm so sick of Sakimi's drawings having oral fixations in all of them. Can she draw a single character not licking/biting/sucking/eating something?

Posted

GOd it took me way too long to realize this character wasn't a cow. I saw the spotted leggings and mistook the head accessory for horns/ears. I'm so sick of Sakimi's drawings having oral fixations in all of them. Can she draw a single character not licking/biting/sucking/eating something?

There is a cow variant of this drawing so while the original design of the character has nothing to do with cows it was probably intended by sakimi to intensify the sexualisation of this already very sexy character even more

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.thumb.jpe

Posted

There is a cow variant of this drawing so while the original design of the character has nothing to do with cows it was probably intended by sakimi to intensify the sexualisation of this already very sexy character even more

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.thumb.jpe

giphy.gif

Posted

I came across this today as well.. I always saw people feeling icky about her but I dont think its ever been as large as now :alpacaconfused: Anyways, link to the article is here.

EE2B7FA8-2958-4AFA-BAE5-31DD65932CCF.png

Posted

What is it about Nezuko? Sakimi has been sexualizing kids forever but it never blew up until now.