• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

3122 posts in this topic

Posted

here's a corrin variation. it's not a sakimi drawing without a tongue out for no reason

EC20zwLXoAIyVja.thumb.jpg.a1e31286802683

also I just noticed this but I think she copy/paste and warped the background on that cushion she's on because I don't think the details on those iron bars would be that visible

Posted

Oh my god, Corrin's body! Everything about it just screams broken, heck, just looking at it is painful. 

Posted

I red-lined Corrin and... wtf 

First of all, the hand on her face makes 0 sense?! Her hip is just straight up dislocated, and considering she's wearing plate armor, those tiny stick arms are actually even thinner than they look :alpacafedup: it's just a mess all around

lmaooo.thumb.png.a18cc1dc57ee3d3604b82ef

Posted

I red-lined Corrin and... wtf 

First of all, the hand on her face makes 0 sense?! Her hip is just straight up dislocated, and considering she's wearing plate armor, those tiny stick arms are actually even thinner than they look :alpacafedup: it's just a mess all around

lmaooo.thumb.png.a18cc1dc57ee3d3604b82ef

I was just doing the same! Your lines are however way nicer, but I did add in some small comments

Sakimi2.png

Posted

Hi! New one here!

I used to be a big fan of her years ago but now I'm looking at the art yall posted and I'm wondering whether I had really bad taste or whether she just got worse /that/ much. 

About the Corrin piece: did she just move the whole leg a whole lot so she could get a pussy shot even if it didn't fit within the anatomy? So confused like I get that you want to make hot wank material but at least use poses that allow it....

Posted

nooo what not Jotaro oh my eyes fuck god damn why. also why is tifa lady part so high. I feel like her pelvis is suuuuper dislocated. how can the opening of her vagina be so high up a a a a a a 

Posted

It’s sad to see how now, Patreon has trapped her in a way where she is convincing herself that she likes to destroy the anatomy of her characters.

I am 100% for stylisation and breaking reality to fit your personal view, but when it’s getting to a point where your anatomy looks amateur compared to your artwork 5-10 years ago? She’s pumping out artworks at a pace where all she can think of is how sexual it looks. 

She has the skill and it’s clearly shown in the way she renders clothes and skin colour, She knows how to put bodies in perspective, she knows composition. Imagine how her works would be if she actually spent the time putting her whole love into it

I’ve read how she’s treated the people who supported her Kickstarter, and how apparently people in her discord have asked her to take a break(?) only to be ignored, all that proves is that, She’s living proof that money can take over anything.

I don’t know what it is that’s forcing her to rush her art like this where it is making her anatomy look on par with a beginners, But she needs to understand that you can make sexual art whilst keeping anatomy and porportions at a stylised but realistic standard (Look at Logan Cure and Prywinko for example) 

I agree, I bet it was a lot to do with time, she probably tries to rush the draws in order to keep up with the current trends and popular characters, and leaves proportions aside. Also it's so weird to see artists which art worsen with time, 99% of the times an artist will improve because they learn and practice... but sakimichan is one of those rare cases who leaves learning aside in order to sell, and basically that's what she is, a sellout :alpacabored:

Posted

Her previous nsfw term pieces that were leaked, open for instant disappointment

Hidden Content

one of the weirdest flaws I find with tifa's NSFW "variants" besides the glaring obvious situation with her "vagina" is that in the top picture you can't see her areola at all but they would still be visible even if tifa had on suspenders? like they wouldn't just disappear because tifa's nipples are haphazardly censored by suspender straps :alpacadone:

Posted

EDBKw9mWkAA9s8A.jpeg

Posted

EDBKw9mWkAA9s8A.jpeg

Why does her boys always look worse than the girls in terms of same face syndrome, body, and how unfinished/unpolish they are at times. 

Posted

Why does her boys always look worse than the girls in terms of same face syndrome, body, and how unfinished/unpolish they are at times. 

whats up with the background lol, she can't bother to at least try to draw the wolves and do the ol blur the background as usual. She is really just going to take some stock photo and slap it in the back. I think that is the biggest eyesore background she has done yet. 

Posted

is his right (our left) arm breaking? someone help him

Posted

is his right (our left) arm breaking? someone help him

his arm going behind? imo of course 

Posted

EDBKw9mWkAA9s8A.jpeg

I know that she's been copying and pasting the backgrounds for a while now, but for fuck sake, she couldn't paint the wolves herself? They look so out of place in that picture.

Posted

The wolf picture isn't even pasted into the background straight/at the angle to match her door??

sakimiwat.png