• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/04/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

1670 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks, I hate it

1.jpg?token-time=1567123200&token-hash=U

1.jpg?token-time=1567123200&token-hash=H

Annnnd there goes my love for FFVII, like honestly, it's not even good or alluring or even interesting to look at...

Sakimi, please take a long break from art, you are wasting good talent on trash work that people will eventually get bored of due to the same everything syndrome...

Posted

here's seto kaiba

ECN0ymbWkAAAR9T.thumb.jpg.fe9adc325843d9

Those cards are 100% stock images. If you zoom in you can still see the Konami logo, but she erased the Yugioh logo. They're way too detailed compared to the rest of the drawing, and the distortion is reaaaally bad, you can see the warping on the backs and on the BEWDs. 

The coat bothers me because it looks unrendered. What others have already said about his clothes doesn't need to be repeated by me.

Posted

Spicy version of the Seto Kaiba piece. Well half of it. I don't know why Sakimi  couldn't just make him shirtless

ECTF4z3WwAEFvWO.jpeg

Posted

They always have something in their mouths regardless of whether it makes sense or actually gives off a sexy vibe... not sure if oral fixarion or just a new way to keep herself from drawing ahegao faces in pinups

Posted (edited)

Spicy version of the Seto Kaiba piece. Well half of it. I don't know why Sakimi  couldn't just make him shirtless

ECTF4z3WwAEFvWO.jpeg

Kaiba's sexy voice (JP VA, not sure about the dub VA) is way sexier than this failed pinup. And that's a fact actually.

Did Sakimi not actually realize that piece of cloth is way too short to even wear? It's so short it's unable to cover dem nipples

Edited by Parasol Waddle Dee