• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

3496 posts in this topic

Posted

EAmiVnZWwAIFgBs.jpg

Posted

*gasp* Sakimi actually drew someone with this body type for once. And it looks pretty good. There's probably some big flaws that I don't buut its definitely better than a lot of her recent stuff

EAhiN2dW4AE6lSj.jpg

She drew someone with that body type because they're actually a boy LOL. He's a trap. Though I do wish she would draw more females with that body type. 

Posted

IM SO TOOOORN ABOUT HER RECENT PIECE. Don't lewd Momo and Todoroki T_T Aging them up would probably appeal to the bigger fans but huhuhuuu it's disheartening that it's obviously all for fanserviiice (like she always does).

Posted

EAmiVnZWwAIFgBs.jpg

Uggghhh, I ship these two. But I never liked the thought of lewding them. So, I'm not 100% supportive of this piece.

Posted

Ehh, I don't like this ship and I don't like lewding any of the bnha kids tbh 

Posted

maaan it's like she's improving backwards. back when i first found this thread i always thought her anatomies are fucked but at least i can praise her for her godlike clothes/textures rendering. then here we are, every art pieces are air brushed and blurred to hell and back. can't wait to see her art in 5 years when it finally resembles one of those shitty "how to manga" tutorial books for children.

but then again she's the one making 6 figures every month so who am i to talk.

Posted

Do spinal columns do that? That doesn't look natural to me.:amgplz:

before-and-after-watching-12-seasons-of-greys-anatomy-anatomy-140994791.jpg

Posted

EAmiVnZWwAIFgBs.jpg

What happened here? I'm so confused...

screenshot.png

Posted

screenshot.png

Her ass got chopped off.

Posted

Meh, this feels like a horny dude finally got a hooker and she is questioning her life choices. It's not erotic at all...

Posted

Meh, this feels like a horny dude finally got a hooker and she is questioning her life choices. It's not erotic at all...

At least for me, none of her lewds are erotic in the slightest. The characters are hardly interacting, they feel like posed dolls, and her yuri pieces in particular are laughably bad, the girls are almost always biting clothes or straps or something, and staring at the viewer instead of each other (probably so that horny dudes can fantasize that they're waiting for them or something)

Posted

screenshot.png

She's half standing while having her right leg held up. It sure looked like a half-assed....ass at first sight.

Posted (edited)

oh well

IMG_20190730_145108.jpg

Edited by Maskenhaendlerin
Changed the picture

Posted

oh well

IMG_20190730_145108.jpg

I don’t know what it is, but something about his body just seems very unsettling 

Posted (edited)

The face and legs have a brighter skintone while the torso is very pale... kinda sickly? Also the blushing sticks out too much imo

Edit: oh and the stockings on the legs remind me of hot dogs coming out of the plastic.

Edited by Junko Enoshima