• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to remove acne scar

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Blue light can help to treat acne scar, anyone tried that before?

Posted

I have tried it for actual acne itself but not scars. For scars I would recommend hitting up curology and seeing what they think is best for your specific case 

Posted

my friend got 2 chemical peels 1 month apart recommended by her derm to reduce acne scars..her skin improved so much and people comment how great her skin is all the time now. ask your dermatologist if it can help you!!

Posted

micro needling is starting to become a thing, you need to be shown by a professional before you do start by yourself tho

Posted

super late but i recently started using the body shop tea tree oil and it definitely has faded my acne scars

Posted

Coconut Oil. It won't go away completely but it helps fade. 

Posted

Mederma gel will fade minor scars it's $16. The small tube is sold at taget and walmart in the pharmacy aisles. For more aggressive scarring go to a spa clinic and get a consultation if you require a chemical peel or fraxel laser.

Screenshot_20190221-105319_Chrome.jpg

Posted (edited)

I just started using Retin-A. It's pretty popular / works very well but you need to do some research and talk to a dermatologist. It has side effects, takes a long time to work and you should have a nice skin care routine. The doc tells you everything you need to know. :alpacacrush:

Edited by wayjpg