Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

'Sup

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello to anyone reading this. I did an introduction in the old forum, but I guess it won't hurt to do another on the new one (which I think is a thousand times better in every way than PULL on FreeForums). I was mostly a lurker under the same username, and still am but I like to contribute here & there.

And in case you're wondering, my username basically means to experience things second-handedly [from another person] by way of imagination, and it describes me well since I find that a bit of gossip & drama can be kinda fun. ;D It also happens to be one of my favourite songs ('Vicarious' by Tool).

I mostly follow the Johanna, Wylona, and Taylor R subforums nowadays; I used to keep track of updates on Dakota & her sister, Mila and Felice.

Anyway, nice to meet you (again). :)

Posted

ooo you were actually our first member on PULL 3.0 (aside from the admins) :alpacacrush:

congrats on finding the forum b4 we even announced its existence lmao.

Anyway, welcome! I'm glad you like the new forum :)

Posted

ooo you were actually our first member on PULL 3.0 (aside from the admins) :alpacacrush:

congrats on finding the forum b4 we even announced its existence lmao.

Anyway, welcome! I'm glad you like the new forum :)

Oh really? I'm amazed lol, I saw the new domain at the top of the chat while 2.0 was offline and joined immediately :P