• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

cosplay Miyoko.Cosplay aka Rhodochrositye

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Miyoko.Cosplay

Cosplay Instagram || Rhodochrositye Instagram || Twitter

miyoko.profile.thumb.jpg.97a614a47daf891

Miyoko is a cosplayer and self proclaimed make up artist.

She has over a 10k following on Instagram on her cosplay account. She was outed for making an Instagram account (@rhodochrositye) to spread hate and "criticize" other cosplayers. On this "criticism account", she also self-posts, calling herself "the worst cosplayer" (see the bio). Her "criticisms" are nothing more than pointing out people's flaws and insecurities.

miyoko_5.thumb.png.086a87329928635574ba5

Some cosplayer exposed her for self posting, since a screenshot she posted on her hate account still showed her cosplay account's profile photo in the bottom right corner. See the image below, you can see that although the story post is from @rhodochrositye, the screenshot was taken while logged into the @miyoko.cosplay account, which is why it's on the bottom right corner

miyoko_2.thumb.PNG.e3f09ad4544088b96aa48 

Here is one instance of Miyoko self-posting. 

miyoko_6.thumb.PNG.5a4f54aaaa05cbb493a65

Now that Miyoko was exposed, she made her account private. 

Edited by satsuki

Posted

Well, i noticed that atlas/cosmos wasn't following Miyoko anymore and I kinda thought something was off. Then I saw cosmos say that Miyoko was shady and that it doesn't shock them.

I mean what would be the point of making a account just to sabotage? Why would a random person go after Miyoko. Especially she isn't a big name at all? I'd understand if it was like a yayahan thing or jessica nigri hatepage, but still even the whole "haha screenshots saying it isnt actually me" doesnt make sense why would they go through the effort. 

Also I'm mostly shook because I met Miyoko in real life a few months ago at a convention. She looked amazing and her costume was honestly stunning on her. She is a really sweet girl but now I'm not sure if it was all for show? Like if she's really fake offline.

The fact that cosmos pretty much implied the account was really miyoko doing damage control already says enough because him and miyoko used to be good friends. (Used to follow cosmos and they would legit go to Disney together)

Just my opinion but I think Miyoko ran the page

Posted

So please excuse me if there has been any new information on this, I don't exactly follow the cosplayer this is about. To be exact, I didn't even know about her before all of this drama, but I follow the cosplayer who made the original story post and I remember seeing another post about it in her story.

I personally feel like I don't know enough to judge this situation, I simply feel like it's important to include any possible updates.

Screenshot_2018-08-13-13-44-01.png

Posted

Okay I'm bumping this up again!

So i asked around a bit to some old friends of her! I don't want to expose myself or the people I asked, so you can take what I say with a grain of salt. 

Most of them said that they believed that Miyoko was behind the account because she would do things like this often as a cry for attention. Apparently she was one of those people who want to be the very best of all and she'll "do whatever it takes" to crush others. It makes sense tho as I stated above, it seemed like she had a vendetta against Cosmos. 

Just find that interesting since Cosmos and Miyoko stopped associating together before that.  

And then Miyoko claimed to be taking a break from cosplay but she came back a week later after things had cooled down and started doing the same stuff. I mean if you're gonna say something at least commit to it or whatever. LOL 

Posted

As someone who used to be a part of the California convention scene, I’ve known a lot of people cosmos_cosplay knew and they’ve told me only negative things about him, stealing wigs, crushing others, invalidating people. He tends to put things onto others. Miyoko also seemed to be quite iffy, but cosmos_cosplay always caused a lot of issues. I asked a couple of cosmos’ friends and they gave reports on how he lied to them a lot and would take credit for their work whenever anybody helped him with a cosplay. He also entered a cosplay that wasn’t his into a contest that one of the requirements was to make the cosplay at least 80% by you. I’ve asked a lot of Miyoko’s close friends and even her sister and they all told me that it was unlikely Miyoko made the account though nobody is sure; as someone who knew the two (sorta) and people around them; from what I’ve gathered it seems maybe cosmos made the account. 

On top of that there were what seemed to be poorly photoshopped screen shots of Miyoko saying she was the person behind rhodo, which we don’t know are real or not; but for cosmos_cosplay, someone posted a screen recording that didn’t seem to be edited, which videos are much harder to fake than pics as far as I know 

It’s hard to tell whats what and who’s who, but the recovery email for rhodo started with a c, which makes me even more suspicious about atlas/cosmos, but again it’s just another random coincidence 

Posted

As someone who used to be a part of the California convention scene, I’ve known a lot of people cosmos_cosplay knew and they’ve told me only negative things about him, stealing wigs, crushing others, invalidating people. He tends to put things onto others. Miyoko also seemed to be quite iffy, but cosmos_cosplay always caused a lot of issues. I asked a couple of cosmos’ friends and they gave reports on how he lied to them a lot and would take credit for their work whenever anybody helped him with a cosplay. He also entered a cosplay that wasn’t his into a contest that one of the requirements was to make the cosplay at least 80% by you. I’ve asked a lot of Miyoko’s close friends and even her sister and they all told me that it was unlikely Miyoko made the account though nobody is sure; as someone who knew the two (sorta) and people around them; from what I’ve gathered it seems maybe cosmos made the account. 

On top of that there were what seemed to be poorly photoshopped screen shots of Miyoko saying she was the person behind rhodo, which we don’t know are real or not; but for cosmos_cosplay, someone posted a screen recording that didn’t seem to be edited, which videos are much harder to fake than pics as far as I know 

It’s hard to tell whats what and who’s who, but the recovery email for rhodo started with a c, which makes me even more suspicious about atlas/cosmos, but again it’s just another random coincidence 

What Video? What was in the video.

To be honest, I don't like Atlas. I met him at a convention and I thought they were really nice so I decided that I wanted to be friends with them. I messaged them a few times but he just started ignoring me randomly out of the blue. The whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth about that person. I've met Miyoko and like I said she seems genuinely nice, but it makes me question if that was for show.