• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2267 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

LOL WHAT... so he really is just gonna ignore this backlash? Hmm. Not a good look. Like I mentioned before I don’t think people will let him come back that easily. It’s gonna be really annoying if this really does blow over, he honestly doesn’t deserve it. 

I don't think Twitter will at least. Lots of people are already replying/@ ing him calling Rin out for it. Instagram may be a different story. A lot more people are aware of what's going on now, but he also has a much larger following with a lot of people ignorant to the situation because they don't watch his story/read the comments on posts 

edit: I guess it was already too much for him

Screenshot_20190320-140455_Chrome.thumb.

Edited by RikuRei
Added more

Posted

I don't think Twitter will at least. Lots of people are already replying/@ ing him calling Rin out for it. Instagram may be a different story. A lot more people are aware of what's going on now, but he also has a much larger following with a lot of people ignorant to the situation because they don't watch his story/read the comments on posts 

edit: I guess it was already too much for him

Screenshot_20190320-140455_Chrome.thumb.

on insta he’s also doing the same thing of just reposting tags and acting literally like nothings wrong. So disgusting? Of course he’s gonna stick to Insta, hopefully people keep spamming his pictures. He should just delete his Twitter then. Let’s see how long that apology highlight stays on his insta. 

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by honeycrisp

Posted

unfortunate that they are ... in fact still living near by . 

I mean they got that lease and eviction is very hard to get rid of. So I’m sure they’re staying lmfao.

I dread seeing their car  whenever I walk by...

its like ah..... you’re still here .... having the time of ur life .... wow.......

Posted

unfortunate that they are ... in fact still living near by . 

I mean they got that lease and eviction is very hard to get rid of. So I’m sure they’re staying lmfao.

I dread seeing their car  whenever I walk by...

its like ah..... you’re still here .... having the time of ur life .... wow.......

lmao I am so sorry for your loss :alpacaworry: Its really irritating that people like him can still be living the life even with the horrible things they’ve done... I’m so mad he can’t just make a sincere apology.. and he also needs to make a statement about Daniel or drop that manager too cause :alpacabored:

Posted

He really just gonna start posting and acting like nothing happened disgusting 

B25798FE-DEA1-492F-AC1D-11B863B19B82.jpeg

Posted

ughhhh I took a look at the comments to and ofc it's everyone welcoming him back like "OMG KIND U SNAPPED I MISSED U".

great glad you're back to acting like nothing happened and just manipulating your followers into believing nothing happened 

Posted (edited)

ughhhh I took a look at the comments to and ofc it's everyone welcoming him back like "OMG KIND U SNAPPED I MISSED U".

great glad you're back to acting like nothing happened and just manipulating your followers into believing nothing happened 

RIGHT I thought the same, someone did mention that he should apologize and a couple people are out of the loop still. His Instagram following literally has no idea, and in his apology on his page it never even addresses what the problem so people are still confused. It’s only a matter of time before the pic gets flooded with hate comments unless he goes and deletes them. 

Edited by pixelnite

Posted

I really didn't plan on making an account on here. I just wanted to stay a lurker. But on Rin's new post...it kind of bothers me how everyone is saying he's like a Phoenix. Like..no... He hasn't shown anything to prove that he is being reborn.. The people who are siding with rin and telling the people who want rin to apologize properly to shut up are a problem too. Just because he let out a total of THREE INSINCERE APOLOGIES, he gets the "okay" approval in these people's eyes... and it's just...not okay.. This entire situation is just...not okay...

Posted

when your ugly insides match your outsides 

Posted

His comment section is quickly going south. Nearly all the top comments are negative at this point:

01.thumb.jpeg.80b5c5221b1a2d756c60e8aa42 02.thumb.jpg.0a3b9d35a009b620a82b7a50c60

03.thumb.jpg.334db916f1a861e2a3f19c7d66f

If he thought it would just go away quickly if he ignored it and moved on with his life, it seems he was wrong.

Posted

Fae spoke up.

E02D103D-B4A7-44D3-9FA3-C75CB95C85D3.jpeg

I’m really proud of her for actually replying to Rin. It seems Rin would rather have followers and fame than close friends. All his friends are starting to speak out, soon he won’t have anyone but Ish, His Manager and his blind fans. Sad, but he’s doing this to himself. I didnt think he could make it worse but he really did. 

Also what is up with this editing, lol? 

31ADBB0B-6B66-45DF-A5CA-3D31B5605589.jpeg

Posted

Speaking of Rin's friends, I'm really proud of Lili on how she handled her post in regards to Rin. People were replying to Rin saying "hey, pin your tweet. You're just covering your apology with retweets" and it's true. It's very easy to look at Rin's Twitter and at first glance only see memes and nothing about him addressing the situation. He's treating it like "Ok, I apologized. It's THERE so you can't get mad at me for not doing it, but I'm gonna also do what I can to save face and get clout sooo" and is just letting it get buried. Meanwhile Lili is still actively using Twitter, but she pinned her statement at the top so it can't get lost in the mess of her other tweets. When people come to her Twitter they immediately know how she feels about the situation which I feel speaks volumes compared to Rin.

Screenshot_20190320-213329_Chrome.thumb.

Posted

Speaking of Rin's friends, I'm really proud of Lili on how she handled her post in regards to Rin. People were replying to Rin saying "hey, pin your tweet. You're just covering your apology with retweets" and it's true. It's very easy to look at Rin's Twitter and at first glance only see memes and nothing about him addressing the situation. He's treating it like "Ok, I apologized. It's THERE so you can't get mad at me for not doing it, but I'm gonna also do what I can to save face and get clout sooo" and is just letting it get buried. Meanwhile Lili is still actively using Twitter, but she pinned her statement at the top so it can't get lost in the mess of her other tweets. When people come to her Twitter they immediately know how she feels about the situation which I feel speaks volumes compared to Rin.

Screenshot_20190320-213329_Chrome.thumb.

I feel the same way!! I love Lili’s looks, and she seems like a way more down to earth person. She deserves to have way more attention.