• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2267 posts in this topic

Posted

Milk doesn't seem to have Rin's photos on their page anymore.. (sorry if this was already pointed out) 

Wait I did find one (no screenshot) from December 2018. It seems to be the only one now, but none from that recent trip 

Screenshot_20190318-125535_1.jpg

Posted

Milk doesn't seem to have Rin's photos on their page anymore.. (sorry if this was already pointed out) 

Wait I did find one (no screenshot) from December 2018. It seems to be the only one now, but none from that recent trip 

Screenshot_20190318-125535_1.jpg

It appears blackmoon cosmetics has also deleted that picture they had of Rin in the black bathwater too 

Posted

It appears blackmoon cosmetics has also deleted that picture they had of Rin in the black bathwater too 

looks like they still have one of their pics up tho 

Screenshot_20190318-162915_Instagram.thu

Posted

Is it for certain that Milk recently had photos of Rin on their instagram that are now deleted? Because that would be hilarious. I think Milk is their biggest sponsor. The waybackmachine is sadly not helping right now.

(This is my first post btw! I created an account just for this thread, I followed Rin for a long time and always thought they seemed like a bad person, so to see all their brand deals dropping them right as they moved to LA to become a "famous influencer" is amazing)

I wonder if they'll ever recover? At first I thought they easily would because of their dedicated stans, but now I'm wondering if anyone who tries to sponsor Rin will get flooded with comments and emails to their PR teams exposing Rin?

Posted (edited)

Is it for certain that Milk recently had photos of Rin on their instagram that are now deleted? Because that would be hilarious. I think Milk is their biggest sponsor. The waybackmachine is sadly not helping right now.

(This is my first post btw! I created an account just for this thread, I followed Rin for a long time and always thought they seemed like a bad person, so to see all their brand deals dropping them right as they moved to LA to become a "famous influencer" is amazing)

I wonder if they'll ever recover? At first I thought they easily would because of their dedicated stans, but now I'm wondering if anyone who tries to sponsor Rin will get flooded with comments and emails to their PR teams exposing Rin?

I'm not completely sure tbh. I'm new to this thread 😅 so Milk could have never posted Rins photos. I assumed they did by reading previous posts with attached photos of Rin with similar makeup/posing as Jim. 

Edited by Ne
didnt proofread before posting yikes lol what happened

Posted

I'm not completely sure tbh. I'm new to this thread 😅 so Milk could have never posted Rins photos. I assumed they did by reading previous posts with attached photos of Rin with similar makeup/posing as Jim. 

Milk unfollowed them

Posted

DEB2CB41-25E7-429E-AC29-A48A4AA35F8D.thuon ig they’re still following

Posted

Rin deserves to be cancelled completely because it's just insane how crappily they "solved" this situation. All they would've had to do was tweet something like "hey so I see this issue from a few years ago resurfaced but I'd like to inform my fans that everyone involved prefers it to be dealt with privately, this is why I haven't been addressing it and I will not in the future. thanks!" and THAT'S IT. Like, literally one tweet. But no, they had to show every part of their awful personality, word it like "not everything has to be dealt with privately you all" as if they are in the position to lecture others, called the victim names and tried to pretend they are the true victim, and making that public video "explaining" the situation that was just proof of how little respect they have for the victims.

At this point companies don't even have to know of the drama, hopefully they'll avoid them like the plague based on statistics alone

gothfruits.thumb.png.fc6fbd435a3979ce5e4

Imagine if they went below 10k lol would that mean this thread will have to be deleted?

Posted

this how rin look like after moving all the way to LA just to get mass cancelled

Rin "Boo Boo The Fool" Whatever Their Last Name Was I Forgot

Posted

Been lurking here since the beginning of the thread and decided to make an account — I’ve been following Rin since they had around 7k and was still cosplaying. I really liked him when he was more humble and just did story times in his stories and showed us his honest opinions on makeup before he started to get PR. After he blew up his stories got way too long and annoying — anyway, what do you guys think Ish is gonna do about all this? He hasn’t made a statement or even done anything to defend Rin as far as I’m aware. He’s been retweeting a couple things but that’s it. You think he might make some kind of statement like Lili did? I’m just surprised as his boyfriend he’s not sticking up for Rin.