• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2261 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by ghostbat

Posted

Pretty much all the comments on his last Instagram post are negative. I feel like he's dead in the water at this point. Even when he comes back to social media he'll only have his stans who won't criticize a thing he does and his audience will shrink. Plus let's face it, his personality is more annoying than quirky at this point.

Posted

All Ron had to do was just not be a piece of crap... Privately Apologize to the Victims and Say Hey I apologized to the victims privately lets not discuss this further out of respect for their trauma. It's not that hard to do so :/ 

Posted

This is like Simply_Kenna but worse. The eyebrows, the shitshow, being a jerk and now...

THE UNFOLLOWING.

Posted

10837CCD-3F21-40B2-A3E5-4AB514CFFABE.jpeg

2413AD84-CCEA-4A25-996F-76C6CB53CF89.jpeg

Posted

10837CCD-3F21-40B2-A3E5-4AB514CFFABE.jpeg

2413AD84-CCEA-4A25-996F-76C6CB53CF89.jpeg

god his numbers are truly just tanking at this point 

Screenshot_20190315-204025_Chrome.thumb.

Posted

Top annoying fanbases:

• Ron 

0C8FF281-873F-42FE-8F4F-24F85EBE51F8.jpeg

Posted

Top annoying fanbases:

• Ron 

0C8FF281-873F-42FE-8F4F-24F85EBE51F8.jpeg

tell me about it LMAO

cropped the last part bc it wasn’t important

86B30A33-2050-4489-9302-450275E48D5C.jpeg

Posted

people are really stretching this “young trans person of color” bs 

Posted (edited)

I still cant help but feel that rins manager sucks lol,i understand that being in the LA area gives you alot of oportunities but why would you help rin rush to living there when theyre supposedly "broke" and their SO doesnt have a job lined up just in case. it literally wasnt gonna solve rins problem, it hasnt made rin happy and it hasnt made rin richer? cant they figure out moving out of texas wont fill the void in their heart?

Most major youtubers dont move to LA until they have secured their income so why would you support the idea that someone with 150k followers on insta and 35k on youtube is ready to live there? they only big brand that actually works with them is milk and even then it seems like they might drop rin soon?? I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY HELPED THEM MOVE SO QUICKLY IS FUCKING CRAZY, from a money stand point, theyre losing more money then theyre going to make in atleast the next six months.

The damage control was also lazy and sooo sooooo bad, as a manager one should look for whats best for you and your client, did anyone not advice rin that their awful apology was not gonna help? this shit is on a laura lee level, it seems so forced and so not thought out, why couldnt they release the second apology first instead of lying and trying to clear our their name in a shitty video? they could have easily:

1. acknowledge they fucked up and did crazy inmature shit without any BUTS

2. asked everyone not to bring the past up so the victims didnt re-live their trauma

3. said they didnt have a place, nor permision from the victims to speak

4. moved on and kept trying to make a living in LA

is it really that hard as a manager to figure that out? they could have made rin look good and like a changed person instead now, he looks like scum lol

and why would you keep letting your grown ass husband get involved in your clients drama and making a mess by fighting and harrassing people online? i would be so freaking mad if i found out my SO did that.

now rin has no support, all of their influencer friends are quiet (lili, thomas) and people bigger than them are publicly angry and distancing themselves from rin (olivya, anzu, the milk person) so?? what now???  brands will probably start slowly dropping them and since rin isnt big enough and doesnt have enough conecctions, theyre gonna have to settle por small indie brands who dont care about the drama or theyre gonna have to start working like normal again, bc i dont think they're gonna go back to texas so easily.

Edited by pinkcereal
miss spelling