• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

rin / gothfruits

1965 posts in this topic

Posted

FWIW, I don't think the rape apologist posts from other influencers are directly related to Rin. Considering Leaving Neverland is front page news since it came out, I'm going to go out on a limb to suggest it's that, R.Kelly and the crap in the beauty community all tied together 

Posted

Every time I remember the thread started like this I'm so damn shocked lol, how could we get from that to this

At this point Rin's whole career should be just destroyed. I'm saying this with absolutely the best intent. Rin receiving this life lesson, having his dreams crushed could literally help him as a person at this point. He needs to learn to be more humble, more appreciating of privileges he has, more hard-working, responsible and just generally develop the ability to apologise. He has this damn irritating narcistic influencer personality totally detaching him from the real world.

Only they won't do that, because they're stuck in the victim mentality. Rin wouldn't be Rin if they weren't being opressed by something 

Posted

FWIW, I don't think the rape apologist posts from other influencers are directly related to Rin. Considering Leaving Neverland is front page news since it came out, I'm going to go out on a limb to suggest it's that, R.Kelly and the crap in the beauty community all tied together 

while the post on her instastory could be about anyone, the one on her twitter about damage control is 100% about Rin as they haven't been on twitter since the now deleted video and are acting like nothing's going on on insta. And I know for a fact Olivya was following Rin on twitter, she responded to something about meeting up once rin was in LA(This was before shit hit the fan) and lol guess who isn't following Rin on twitter any more.😂

Posted (edited)

while the post on her instastory could be about anyone, the one on her twitter about damage control is 100% about Rin as they haven't been on twitter since the now deleted video and are acting like nothing's going on on insta. And I know for a fact Olivya was following Rin on twitter, she responded to something about meeting up once rin was in LA(This was before shit hit the fan) and lol guess who isn't following Rin on twitter any more.😂

Yeah. Instastory included the "music" part. (v. kelly/jackson , she probably had the ball rolling and conversation ensued) But I 100% agree the tweet was subtweeting Rin. Since all the unfollowing happened at the same time. 

Edited by honeycrisp

Posted

??????

Screenshot_2019-03-13-18-40-51.png

Posted

??????

Screenshot_2019-03-13-18-40-51.png

All of their recent posts have been flopping, they posted a sponsored post from Disturbia the brand and they only got 6000 likes they also deleted their post before that. Looks like people are actually listening. Looks like your “LEWKZ” are actually flopping now Ron. Good luck with that influencer fantasy in LA.

Posted (edited)

Just gonna say it and get down voted: I don't want to,nor will,call Rin by "him." 
For many reasons...not just out of spite. Ugh 

I too refuse to use he/him pronouns but I will give the bare minimum respect and use they/them. (I made a whole rant on it before. )

All of their recent posts have been flopping, they posted a sponsored post from Disturbia the brand and they only got 6000 likes they also deleted their post before that. Looks like people are actually listening. Looks like your “LEWKZ” are actually flopping now Ron. Good luck with that influencer fantasy in LA.

Ohhh! No wonder their last post was 6 days ago but it only seems that way because they erased their newer posts. Honestly, I would still not lkie a 'influencer' who whinned constantly about their posts 'flopping'. 

Edited by Kawaii-kitsune
Typo fixing

Posted

I too refuse to use he/him pronouns but I will give the bare minimum respect and use they/them. (I made a whole rant on it before. )

I read that rant and I stopped using he/him because of it. I only used those pronouns because it made more sense to me grammatically, but decided that wasn’t a good reason. Hope I didn’t offend anyone here by using ‘he’. I’ll still respect people's acceptable pronouns no matter what, it’s the least anyone can do. 

Posted

No offense but some of y'all have been online way too long, you have zero social skills. Read the fucking room! 

It's not about whether or not he "deserves" your respect (he doesn't) or his pronouns, it's about the fact that he can point at y'alls stubborn asses whenever he's faced with any criticism, and completely deflect. 

You are directly contributing to his ability to victimize himself by misgendering him. They're fucking words. Cis drag queens and butch lesbians play with pronouns and titles all the time. You're just refusing to use them because you don't believe he's trans. 

It Does Not Fucking Matter. You want to stop speculating for a minute and focus on what we know he is? An abuser? His fans need to understand that he's an abuser. That's not going to happen when they see him as a victim.

Rin's fans are the ones this information needs to appeal to if he's going to face any repercussions for his actions, and for that to happen you're just going to have to suck it up. In this social climate, if you don't use someones chosen pronouns it just makes you look like a bigot. Your reasons don't matter. If you want to tackle that issue separately, be my guest. But for the sake of Rin's victims, stop throwing tantrums about his pronouns. 

tldr; If you want him "canceled " then shut up and use the goddamn pronouns. 

I agree with you 100% but Rin has he/they as their pronouns so people can choose to use they and still be respectful, as long as people aren't calling them she I don't see a problem.(although there has been a fair few people using she and I kind of cringe when they do cause they're making the thread seem transphobic)

Posted (edited)

Honestly I'm just glad he's not one of those people who demand to be called "it" because normal human pronouns just aren't special good enough. 

No offense but some of y'all have been online way too long, you have zero social skills. Read the fucking room! 

It's not about whether or not he "deserves" your respect (he doesn't) or his pronouns, it's about the fact that he can point at y'alls stubborn asses whenever he's faced with any criticism, and completely deflect. 

You are directly contributing to his ability to victimize himself by misgendering him. They're fucking words. Cis drag queens and butch lesbians play with pronouns and titles all the time. You're just refusing to use them because you don't believe he's trans. 

It Does Not Fucking Matter. You want to stop speculating for a minute and focus on what we know he is? An abuser? His fans need to understand that he's an abuser. That's not going to happen when they see him as a victim.

Rin's fans are the ones this information needs to appeal to if he's going to face any repercussions for his actions, and for that to happen you're just going to have to suck it up. In this social climate, if you don't use someones chosen pronouns it just makes you look like a bigot. Your reasons don't matter. If you want to tackle that issue separately, be my guest. But for the sake of Rin's victims, stop throwing tantrums about his pronouns. 

tldr; If you want him "canceled " then shut up and use the goddamn pronouns. 

Seconded.

Whether or not you believe Rin in genuine in his identity, not using his pronouns because of his behaviour or because you don't like/believe him is low key transphobic. (Not that I'm saying y'all are transphobes but you are engaging in tranphobic behaviour in this case)

Edited by pixyteriisgod