• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2258 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Okiesdokies
double post

Posted

9B4325F9-F844-4209-8085-E62D36B699B9.thu 

it has begun.

Posted (edited)

Don’t ask me where , but i find it unfortunate that rin is literally my neighbor . 

I know where rin lives and 

I’m going to fucking gag.

ugh....rin if you still lurk, id be careful with where you take your pictures , it’s a BAD MOVE to take a picture outside of ur place. Try again. 

I know it was ish but still they put it in their story and it’s like , do you want ??? Ppl to know??

edit: THEY DID IT TWICE !! AND ONE HAS THE ADDY R U KIDDING ME !!!!!!! Rin is unbearable i know but they should at least try to avoid personal shit like that at all costs lmfao

Edited by Nerxal

Posted

Scrolling back their insta, you all are right, their looks in their blue and green hair phase were a lot better and more creative. I also feel like the strong lighting they used did them a favour, their newer pics are all too dark for the colorful looks to show. They also had some pretty good modeling shoots with great outfits, meanwhile this latest outfit is really questionable, nothing matches.

Too bad because if they didn't have this awful personality, I would kinda dig their whole style, but that seems to be getting worse too. Either they think moving to LA has solved everything and at this point whatever they do they'll be successful as an influencer, or they were affected by the rape apologism scandal - whichever is it, I don't feel sorry for them lol.

Posted

Just eat.... things that don't require a stove? Use a microwave, eat a salad, make a sandwich. 

and you know, don’t eat out? You’ll save so much money that way.  You can get way cheaper things at the grocery store anyways. 

Posted

Just eat.... things that don't require a stove? Use a microwave, eat a salad, make a sandwich. 

right? like go buy a head of lettuce (are they called heads? i don't even know) and chop it up. it'll last u a solid week. yeah it's not extravagant, but if you're struggling it's what u have to do.

hell, they have a microwave. just buy cup ramen? you can get a bunch of those for like ..... 6 dollars. meanwhile, postmates has a minimum delivery fee of 20 dollars (iirc), plus you have to tip or you can't use the app anymore apparently. 

mayhaps ..... you shouldn't move to another state ...... if you can't even budget correctly ....

Posted (edited)

right? like go buy a head of lettuce (are they called heads? i don't even know) and chop it up. it'll last u a solid week. yeah it's not extravagant, but if you're struggling it's what u have to do.

hell, they have a microwave. just buy cup ramen? you can get a bunch of those for like ..... 6 dollars. meanwhile, postmates has a minimum delivery fee of 20 dollars (iirc), plus you have to tip or you can't use the app anymore apparently. 

mayhaps ..... you shouldn't move to another state ...... if you can't even budget correctly ....

yes, it is called a head of lettuce. 

I think it’s really strange to ask your followers for money. I mean correct me if I’m wrong, but shouldn’t you maybe contact your parents ? (Idk what their relationship is like but you know that’d be the most sensible thing to do) I know mine would help me in a heartbeat and have before.  I’m sure their parents would too. 

I really hope they learn how to handle their money. I work part time and full time (between 50-74 hours a week) and my partner works full time just so we can pay all our bills. (We don’t even live in a place that’s super expensive but everything adds up and we’re basically pay cheque to pay cheque) maybe Rin needs to get a part time to help them through things like this. It would be a smart move. 

Or you know, put money in a savings account for things like this? You never know when you’ll need it. 

Edited by Merpop
Added something

Posted

Exactly? Microwaves have such a bad reputation when in actuality they’re really versatile. They’re great for heating fresh food, or dried noodles and pasta. It’s like steaming food but less effort and minus the water. Well, depending on the recipe you might need to add a little water or sauce. 

They’re so dramatic. Obviously no one ever thought they’d starve, but asking for help to “survive” even though there are plenty of alternatives? Rin just be straight up and say you want free deliveries.

Posted

Don’t ask me where , but i find it unfortunate that rin is literally my neighbor . 

I know where rin lives and 

I’m going to fucking gag.

ugh....rin if you still lurk, id be careful with where you take your pictures , it’s a BAD MOVE to take a picture outside of ur place. Try again. 

I know it was ish but still they put it in their story and it’s like , do you want ??? Ppl to know??

edit: THEY DID IT TWICE !! AND ONE HAS THE ADDY R U KIDDING ME !!!!!!! Rin is unbearable i know but they should at least try to avoid personal shit like that at all costs lmfao

just checked their story and I'm pretty sure I know where that is :darth: good god why 

Posted

Literally you can make almost anything you make on  a stove in a microwave. I got a microwave container in Poundland that can cooke rice and pasta and "boiled" eggs, surely you can find something similar in a dollar store in the US? Or yeah if that's too much effort for Rin then just have sandwiches and cereal and shit like that for a couple of days. 

Posted (edited)

He’s posted a story saying gass.y was his inspiration for bleaching brows... u don’t say  

Funny because Vy just made this tweet today. We can agree this is implying Ron, right? He is scrabbling to obtain attentions from influencers to social climb but he cannot even tell that many people know about his mistakes that he tries to hide. :alpacaheadshake:gassy.thumb.jpg.58d8c01aa59618f542e60987

edit:

Lol looks like rins biggest influence is shading them :happee: y'all I love Olivya.

_20190311_191749.thumb.JPG.a6782d4519bac

We post at same time! :happee: Great minds think alike LOL

Edited by flowerkyu
posted at same time as OP, not trying to spam

Posted

Also I’m pretty sure Olivya used to follow Rin on Twitter but doesn’t anymore

Posted

Yeah, I noticed that Olivya stopped following Rin on Instagram too. Rin's likes are no where to be found on some of their photos .