• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2312 posts in this topic

Posted

also,  I feel it’s extremely unprofessional to post to your public “business” page that you cant remember partying. Like that would put me off hiring them ever again

472B916A-9452-4BEF-87ED-5F203EF55022.png

idk about ya'll, but when i was in high school, we were taught to not post anything that would appear unprofessional to our public social medias, since future employers could see it and would skip over applicants that posted this kind of content. i guess rin skipped the days they talked about that. 🤔🤔

Posted

idk about ya'll, but when i was in high school, we were taught to not post anything that would appear unprofessional to our public social medias, since future employers could see it and would skip over applicants that posted this kind of content. i guess rin skipped the days they talked about that. 🤔🤔

exactly! They’re extremely unprofessional. I don’t know how brands want to hire them when they see that 

Posted

Yes i know this whole gender talk has been beat into the ground but i truly believe rin is just a woman who hides behind the non-binary label. the non-binary identity is super vague and doesn't have a concrete definition, which makes it easy for people like rin to appropriate it without actually making efforts to be gender non-conforming because no one is going to question them. like.. i'm not trying to downplay non-binary people but there's a reason why the non-binary community is overrun by AFAB people and that's because people who are born female will always have an awkward relationship with gender since they're the ones who get the short end of the stick. that's why you see so many "AFAB femmes" everywhere compared to "AMAB mascs." people like rin aren't trans so they identify as non-binary as a way to distance themselves from womanhood, while at the same time still wanting to be part of women's spaces. it's a way to try to remove themselves from gendered power structures.

sorry if my thoughts sound so jumbled, i just wish people were more open to talk about this gender fluidity movement and see it more critically without being scared to be labeled transphobic. like for example, the whole "he/him lesbian" debacle that's been happening a lot on twitter lately stems from legit reasons as to why some lesbians would identify as non-binary, and that's because lesbians don't fit the heteronormative definition of what it means to be a "woman" so they think that their experiences makes them not women (same case for gay men, although to a lesser extent).

i have nothing against non-binary people and sorry if i come off that way. even though i 100% believe that rin is a woman, i'll still refer to them as they/them just to be politically correct which is the bare minimum anyone should do. i refuse to refer to them as he/him though cause that's crossing the line sorry lmao i'm open-minded but not to the point where my brain falls out

I 100 % agree with you. Rin says at 20 that they’re a “boy” and they’re 20. I’m sorry but no trans men I know (and I have a lot of trans friends and people in my life ) would call themselves a boy. They call themselves men or guy. I think that’s a dead give away that they are trying to be an “uwu soft boi” they really are most likely cis trying to worm their way into any group they can. I will call them they/them but I won’t call them he. I’m sorry, but their not doing anything to present themselves as such or given any reason for me to actually believe they are male. 

Posted

also can we just note how much BETTER this looks on Jimena? Her skin tone (warmer, very Latino) balances much better with the colour choices and she didn’t go as harsh with the look. Opinions? 

FF237C74-63CE-4B87-9C52-81F43B33132C.jpeg

It's simply the color theory everyone's been talking about. The color matches her hair, everything is soft and goes well together. Rin's version however is super harsh, way too much color and none match.

I keep staring at Rin's pic and I feel like so much could be done to improve it. Imagine if the color of their hair, the bias tape of the top and the flowers of the skirt were the same color, it could bring it together so well! Also, less blush. Rin needs to realise less is more.

Looking at that MILK shoot again, I wonder what would've happened if Rin managed to become an actual model in the past. They seem to be good at it, they have the right natural bodyshape and ability to pose themselves, and their racial ambiguity could give them a lot of opportunities. They could have their fame but with none of the ugly personality showing. I hate that they ended up an InFLOoEnCeR because that just made their attention-hoeing so much worse, and they cannot think about what they do as work so they don't take it seriously. 

Posted

I 100 % agree with you. Rin says at 20 that they’re a “boy” and they’re 20. I’m sorry but no trans men I know (and I have a lot of trans friends and people in my life ) would call themselves a boy. They call themselves men or guy. I think that’s a dead give away that they are trying to be an “uwu soft boi” they really are most likely cis trying to worm their way into any group they can. I will call them they/them but I won’t call them he. I’m sorry, but their not doing anything to present themselves as such or given any reason for me to actually believe they are male. 

Totally agree with this. I'm a few years younger than Rin and calling myself a "boy" just seems off... I usually just say I'm a trans guy. The whole "uwu soft boi" thing is getting super old, imo :(

Posted

The further back you go on Rin’s insta profile, the better his makeup is. Especially during the blue and green haired phases. His base makeup was clean and natural looking, and his eye looks were a lot neater in terms of execution. He also accessorized a lot cuter. The pink hair does not suit him AT ALL and this wet blush phase is mega cringe. I love a good over-the-too blush look, but not done like that. :/ 

Posted

Rons down to 149k on Insta so maybe people are listening 

Posted

Rons down to 149k on Insta so maybe people are listening 

2 of his recent posts haven't got his usual 22k so gothflop might just lose his mind.

maybe he'll finally listen (probably not)

but imo these posts don't deserve a lot of likes, they look bad 

20190308_190835.jpg

20190308_190758.jpg

Posted

also - the #rinfluence needs to stop. 

Posted

SmartSelect_20190308-120946_Gallery.thumSmartSelect_20190308-120930_Chrome.thumb

these looks are exactly the same just blue on the bottom instead of the top *yawn*

Posted

He’s posted a story saying gass.y was his inspiration for bleaching brows... u don’t say  

Posted

Rin finally got a taste of their own medicine 

4AD410C7-537B-49E5-B913-741703C77821.png