• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2299 posts in this topic

Posted

Something that annoys me is that they quote-retweet every single bit of criticism they get. So if you ever disagree with them, all their followers can come defend them. Meanwhile when other people do that, Rin cries about being bullied and says that purely mentioning Rin literally means sending followers after them. 

Posted

wait so he got his youtube check but want to beg followers for a for a ditto purse? okayyyy

6f5028a2cad3113a35999ae224e6a625.png

b111f477524d4a2c0781afa84808b3f8.png

Posted

FEC65A54-A8F1-410E-B589-A27BEFF298DE.thu

Posted

wait so he got his youtube check but want to beg followers for a for a ditto purse? okayyyy

6f5028a2cad3113a35999ae224e6a625.png

b111f477524d4a2c0781afa84808b3f8.png

what??

I think on his ig story he talked about not buying makeup anymore since he gets it for free from pr....

honestly wtf....

Posted (edited)

what??

I think on his ig story he talked about not buying makeup anymore since he gets it for free from pr....

honestly wtf....

Its funny Rin Deleted the tweet asking for money afterwards... notice how they didn't use the colourpop name because they didnt want the company to see them talking trash about the PR department

FEC65A54-A8F1-410E-B589-A27BEFF298DE.thu

also this attitude can/will alienate a lot of people :/ 

they sucessfully got the money for the purse -_-

cb50fac6884227fa6886efc81dd82901.png

Edited by JustSipping
adding commentary

Posted

Its funny Rin Deleted the tweet asking for money afterwards... notice how they didn't use the colourpop name because they didnt want the company to see them talking trash about the PR department

also this attitude can/will alienate a lot of people :/ 

lol someone is gonna bring that tweet to them eventually but i dont think this is the worst the colourpop pr department got tho.

and not surprised about the screenshots since in the previous pages he was shaming a company on dming them on ig anf posted all those screenshots too. I guess thats the culture now  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ keeping and pulling receipts. 

and complaing about getting pr and free shit tho? isnt that a little ungrateful?? even for an “influencer”

Posted

I don't think this has been posted yet? it's cool that they're getting exposure but i'm sorry the editing in this video is SO obnoxious

Posted (edited)

I don't think this has been posted yet? it's cool that they're getting exposure but i'm sorry the editing in this video is SO obnoxious

Not to wk, but that’s from the official MILK makeup channel and all the tutorial videos have this editing style...

Example 1

Example 2

Edited by Rat King
added links, wanted to embed but it’s being crap lol

Posted

Not to wk, but that’s from the official MILK makeup channel and all the tutorial videos have this editing style...

Example 1

Example 2

not wking! thanks, also i'm probably a little biased/ nitpicky. that's why i've never posted in this thread because like 99% of rin's entire internet presence gets on my last nerve lol

Posted

ok but that star stamp needs to go lol

Posted

ok but that star stamp needs to go lol

omg the palette shmear with the stars all over his face

i think the combo of the circle lenses and the slightly too thick eyebrows make his eyes seem smaller on his face

Posted

https://youtu.be/U0PnLGUO9gY This video just popped up in my recommendations on yt.. what do yall think ? 

Posted

https://youtu.be/U0PnLGUO9gY This video just popped up in my recommendations on yt.. what do yall think ? 

I was just watching that video. Rin just wants attention and can't take criticism. Literally one story and it's all his opinion. 

Posted

This video shows what a rude and toxic person Rin is. And as guys in the video noticed, Rin seem to use their race + race they aren't (Japenese name) + alleged trans status to bait people into following.

Posted

Screenshot_20181105-081133_Instagram.jpg

lmao okay rin so mentioning u in a negative manner is bad but like this shit is ok.................

I don't have an opinion on what happened bc Rin just sounded super childish and except be dismissive and kinda aggressive there's nothing that was clarified. kinda disappointing bc tbh yea i do wonder how Rin falls under the nb/trans spectrum