• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2258 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

Hiding for OT etc.

I've seen the word being used for both "boy pussy" and "butt pussy".

Posted

SmartSelect_20190302-183106_Instagram.th

Those fake freckles look so bad yikes.

Posted

I'm a cancer too and one thing i hate is how these wannabe edgy influencers use it as an excuse to be overdramatic, moody and sometimes rude then blaming it on this near pseudoscience. Like yeah i myself admit I'm hella sensitive sometimes and can be moody but i blame myself not "UGh CANcer LyFE!!!!" gothfruits and losertina did this the most and it's embarrassing to other cancers lmao.

Posted

I honestly thought they had dirt on their face 

Posted

i love a lot of blush but the colors they always choose are so absurd and bright (like almost neon?????) that they end up looking like a clown oof :alpacabored: but yikes @ those freckles

Posted

good to know people are realising (2 different people) that Rin is manipulative and dumb 

20190302_222658.thumb.jpg.10e9cf09f4a0d6

this may not be obvious but was posted by the same person as 3rd so imo it's obvious it's about rin. they really hit the nail

20190303_005816.jpg

20190303_005906.jpg

20190303_010227.jpg

Posted

do they have a sponsorship with Wendy's or something? what's up with this messy look

Posted (edited)

I hate how Rin references everything about them to their astrological sign and moons. 

Rin tries using astrology to prove he's a loving, empathetic person. In reality, Rin has a sensitive ego, relies on emotions rather than logic to justify his bull shit, and takes advantage of people's generosity whenever he can. One thing for sure, he is manipulative which some Cancers supposedly are. 

When it comes to Zodiac signs or talking about someone else, he doesn't mind talking about himself being manipulative because its light-hearted. On the other hand, if he feels "hated" by people appropriately giving him backlash for his disgusting actions, how dare you call him ManIpUlative?!

Stole the second screenshot from Brandless. Rin deleted the tweet, probably since getting called out for self-victimizing. 

IMG_2456.jpg

8CE6D1CE-27AD-49D6-A14F-C66063EAE649.thumb.jpeg.46d137aaa9d4bc7ec90101ba9af6f27d.jpeg

Edited by angelito

Posted (edited)

WHY DIDN’T HE LEAVE IT WITH THE EMPLOYEES??? Am I the only one who thinks it’s really shitty that he gave an item that is clearly not his to someone else???

D2316EE6-4E68-476D-AC58-8E4B8DE5A833.png

I don’t understand the logic behind this? 

It’s common sense that you’re supposed to give it to an employee if you find personal items on the floor like this, what makes you think to give it to a friend??

I feel bad if this person went back looking for their ring and now it’s not there anymore because of this. :/// 

Edited by MoonBaby

Posted

Going to go into a whole gender tangent so yeah,

I for one don't think Rin can claim that they are  trans and non binary. I know trans is to identify as not your biological gender and to be nb is to go beyond simply male/female. And yes, I agree you can be both trans and nb technically in the sense that you need to transition because of dysphoria to alleviate the dysphoria. But also you *need* dysphoria to be trans. And no offense but only hating your uterus doesn't cut it. (There are plenty cis females who don't want theirs. But also I'm not saying you *must* have all the symptoms of dysphoria to be trans.)
And referring to your...private as 'bussy'....is.....creepy. Honestly.
And the fact that they do NOTHING to pass as a guy....Okay, yes, a guy can be fem, dress fem, etc. I agree but you can still try to pass as a guy and be fem. Like I don't know...bind your chest??? Wear a mix of guys clothing, get colorful ones? Get top surgery?
Like how do they feel their a guy when posing in such sensual ways that show off their curves, body? Wear makeup that highlights their feminine facial features? 
I don't believe they are trans, perhaps nb and that's why I respect using they pronouns. I don't feel comfortable using he and maybe I need to change on that regards. I respect those pronouns and know some can't pass, have to be in the closet....Rin doesn't have those struggles. They are public and open and have said to have a respectful environment/family. 

And here is the kickers, I'm a trans non binary guy. He/They pronouns. Yes, I said it. I use nb as an umbrella term not to go into how I feel I shift from being a guy, to demiguy, to agender. Too much to explain. Thing is, I don't have a platform or audience like Rin and to be fair, I know people don't have to publicly explain their identity, etc but if you get offended, make butt hurt videos
 about people misgendering, not believing your trans,etc. You have to be somewhat public. Say 'Oh, I am specifically genderfluid or agender and I prefer just saying NB'. Like Rin, if you're reading this, you should say that if you're even nb. Or, or, Not use the LGBTQA+ community to get pity points or whatever the term is when using a group or identify as a shield. Don't use it to be 'special'. You're not. 

And yes, I have dysphoria. Mostly top, But you won't find me using 'bussy', I get extremely uncomfy talking of my fem parts. It is not fun at all. I am feminine still or consider myself. I'd like to dress fem more, wear makeup but it makes me look...cis. I hate it. It's why if I were to dress and pose in fem clothing for pics, I would need top surgery first. Fudge I can't not wear a shirt and some chest cover like a binder or sports bra while swimming.And I want to wear make up but you bet I'm looking up how to get a masculine look then going into those pretty colorful looks after I get the masc look. 

Rin bothers me, I fully admit. The way they identify then consequentially dress/say.....I got to agree with many points Kelvin makes. (I don't always agree with him, I can find him being too abrasive with his opinions at times.) 

And yeah, I know not every trans experience is the same. But there is a common trope, The need to change your body to look different, right? Like getting top surgery, hormone treatments, dressing a certain way, and I know some people can't do so for safety reasons, medical and I fully acknowledge that. But the small things matter like getting a haircut, new wardrobe, etc if you can't get the big medical changes.

But like I said, Rin has tried dressing masc, made them uncomfy (think about that), has said they don't want top surgery. Never claimed they can't get hormone therapy for medical reasons, (They so could get help financially through Planned Parenthood, especially when they were in CA!. They once again don't get a pass. It doesn't add up. 

Posted

WHY DIDN’T HE LEAVE IT WITH THE EMPLOYEES??? Am I the only one who thinks it’s really shitty that he gave an item that is clearly not his to someone else???

D2316EE6-4E68-476D-AC58-8E4B8DE5A833.png

This is so fucking shitty 

Posted

what did they think was gonna happen? rent magically pays itself and food is free? 

7F3CF05A-A158-489F-A18E-7F351CD93010.png

This is so fucking shitty 

someone is probably losing their mind looking for it. it’s probably special to them. they should return it to the restaurant asap. unfortunately it fell into the irresponsible hands of rin. 

Posted

Kind of OT but they blocked Anzu on IG

23CF6795-60D5-4752-9E3A-9F21C4FF46CC.png