• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2258 posts in this topic

Posted

I think Rin has been coddled his whole life so he literally doesn’t know how to live on his own lol

Posted (edited)

How can someone be 20 and not know how to cook? It’s not like you’re running a restruant, it’s easy as fuck, all you have to do is heat up your food until it’s no longer raw and season it however you like. You don’t even have to take classes, there’s thousands of recipes and YouTube videos out there that will guide you. Google ‘kitchen hazards’ if you lack that much common sense. And buying toilet paper is ‘adulting’? Damn Rin’s parents probably had to wipe his ass for him. If Rin is new to buying house essentialss it makes me think his parents had to buy most, if not all the groceries and house essentials while Rin never helped out, which is pretty sad to me. As an adult with a job having lived under their parents, he should try to give back, even if it’s just replacing the toilet paper or laundry detergent once in a while. Or at least buy his own things. He complained about having to pay for his own psychiatrist visits and meds because he “doesn’t want his parents to have to work as hard”, but he clearly under appreciated them and was babied anyways. I’m so baffled by this because you’d think someone would try to practice these things before moving out so it wouldn’t be such a huge shock to them when they actually have to fend for themselves. 

Rin making Ish drive half way across the country for him is messed up, how could anyone ever expect someone to do that? First of all that’s extremely entitled, second it’s so nerve wracking to have them drive alone for that long! I wouldn’t be surprised if Rin was having Ish pay for all the gas. 

Lastly, if you’re using closed captions isn’t it pointless to type filler words....

Edited by angelito

Posted (edited)

Trust me we all think it’s annoying as shit and creepy as hell. Normally I say bi or pan people have the  biggest hearts, not that it’s a fact, just a cutsie thing or whatever lol. 

But Rin wants to be the special, oppressed, token gay yaoi boy that refers to his ‘bussy’ and loves Ariana Grande. 

Correct me off I’m wrong; if you’re non binary... and you’re attracted to a binary person... wouldn’t that make you attracted to the opposite gender, so straight? Maybe I’m wrong, it doesn’t really make sense to have two opposites, since male and female still aren’t the same thing just because they’re binary. 

But Rin does love twisting things around, and if he is still wrong, he’ll pull his own narrative out of his ass just to feel right and look good in front of others. 

3F0EB3FC-4025-496E-8F7B-511C5841D510.jpeg

did/does rin actually refer to their "bussy"?? if so that's verrrrrry strange considering that they always used to talk about how much having a period made them dysphoric, they couldn't wait to get a hysterectomy someday, etc. the posts about their dysphoria actually always sounded pretty genuine to me (or as genuine as rin can be anyway) but saying "my bussy" is p weird for someone who doesn't wanna associate with having biologically female body parts 

oh, side note: has anyone been getting this one particular sponsored post for Overtone hair color products on instagram? it's a compilation edited type ad of a bunch of influencers/youtubers reviewing their products and i swear one of them is rin. they have lime green hair if i recall correctly in the video and they say "i'm going to be using the overtone conditioner which is a real life saver" or something to that effect. i'm like 85-90% sure it's them lol. if i can find it i'll edit in a link 

Edited by lil mango

Posted

Wowwww Milk is trash. But the thing that is getting to me is how mr Ron isn’t even acting like he’s sorry??? Idk he hasn’t said ANYTHING about the situation and is acting like nothing is going on on his insta and it just... doesn’t sit right. Like u hurt people and instead of trying to fix it ur just showing off your new life and playing victim until the whole thing blows over

Posted

Trying to comfort yourself with shitty astrology huh

840C398E-47AC-42D9-9221-DBF96E8EB3C1.png

Posted

God how can a 20 year old be so useless. I’ve been cooking for myself since I was like 12. Even in college when I didn’t have access to a kitchen I managed to cook whole meals with just a kettle. Like he has a microwave now you can cook almost anything in a microwave these days ugh

Posted

Trying to comfort yourself with shitty astrology huh

840C398E-47AC-42D9-9221-DBF96E8EB3C1.png

.... Rin and I have the same moon sign.

I'm also a cancer and a cancer sun which I think are his signs too? Thanks I hate it. 

Posted

I hate how Rin references everything about them to their astrological sign and moons. Like no, just bc your a cancer moon thus that or whatever does not make up for you being a shitty person

Posted (edited)

did/does rin actually refer to their "bussy"?? if so that's verrrrrry strange considering that they always used to talk about how much having a period made them dysphoric, they couldn't wait to get a hysterectomy someday, etc. 

oh, side note: has anyone been getting this one particular sponsored post for Overtone hair color products on instagram? 

Rin used to refer to his pussy even more but since Kalvin Garrah called him out a couple months ago, now he rarely talks about his body parts or sex life since he knows he’s gonna get clocked. Seriously he used to reference sex so much, it sounded so immature and weird as hell since he supposedly hates his reproductive system. And yeah that’s Rin, every time he’d run out of their conditioner he’d tag the overtone page saying he’s almost out so they could send him more.

Edited by angelito

Posted

Anzu also posted on twitter, unfortunately a lot of people say they've heard whispers of what's happening but don't know the details and didn't see Rin's "apology" before he took it down. Hopefully people will take the time to read up on it but who knows :/

Posted

I hate how Rin references everything about them to their astrological sign and moons. Like no, just bc your a cancer moon thus that or whatever does not make up for you being a shitty person

lmaoo it's like lele pons blaming everything on the fact that she's latina

Posted

i thought bussy meant your butts pussy aka your asshole