• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2258 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

OT but her pics are soooo heavily edited....

also OT I feel like some of her look inspo comes from artists (her vday look for a fact came from a pretty popular artist/painter ambercarr on IG)  and she doesn’t credit them which annoys me. I’m not that impressed. 

That being said some of her looks look like she takes what rins doing and does it like 3000000000x better. 

Edited by phillipthekidd06
Added a sentence

Posted (edited)

Decided to check out Socialblade stats. At least some followers are aware.

9C34C108-C1C8-4436-9C8C-A77E53290929.jpeg

Edited by Brandless
Quality is trash, click on the image.

Posted

Decided to check out Socialblade stats. At least some followers are aware.

9C34C108-C1C8-4436-9C8C-A77E53290929.jpeg

their twitter followers have decreased as well

F872DB7D-D338-4835-882F-1B46AAABEBF7.png

Posted

He found a fridge for $250 but I wonder if he realizes it’s a mini fridge? Not one of those that fit 4 drinks, but it’s not a full size fridge. It’s probably only me concerned about this because I’m a fat ass. 

You might think I’m underestimating Rin too much but... a couple months ago on his IG stories, he was sad & wanted to cheer up so he started an amazon wishlist. God help him... he added a $100 couch to his wishlist so confidently and said “hey not bad”. It sounded sketchy to me so I thought “damn that couch is going to collapse in less than a month”. A while later he came back on stories saying people told him it was a couch cover. When I looked up the same “couch” (he wanted a yellow couch) it literally said ‘...slip cover...’ in the title and description. That’s when I realized Rin has no hope.

B8199A27-8F9B-49BE-A317-7D83E168D326.png

ok that's hilarious but honestly the amount of times i've accidentally ordered pillowCASES expecting them to be throw pillows is something i am ashamed to admit. and i never learn lmao i never check the product descriptions closely 

Does anyone else get annoyed when rin stans refer to rin and ish as gays?? Like constantly every fucking comment on pics of them is “wow the gayest.” “wE sTaN hOt gAyS!!!” “Gay kings” etc. like seriously.  It’s probably the one of the most cringe things. 

i honestly lowkey feel like it's a way of virtue signaling for some of these people to prove that they really, really respect rin's gender identity. now of course i think it absolutely should be respected but the amount of times people are like OMG A GAY HOMOSEXUAL MALE ON MALE COUPLE IN THE FLESH WOW in the comments is so extra that it feels like they're really overplaying the fact that it's two boys maybe it's just me projecting though lmao 

Posted

i honestly lowkey feel like it's a way of virtue signaling for some of these people to prove that they really, really respect rin's gender identity. now of course i think it absolutely should be respected but the amount of times people are like OMG A GAY HOMOSEXUAL MALE ON MALE COUPLE IN THE FLESH WOW in the comments is so extra that it feels like they're really overplaying the fact that it's two boys maybe it's just me projecting though lmao 

I feel the same way but the things that irks me is that they have made it into a commodity ... it’s a sexuality not a Rare jewel that is meant to be put on display. I’m sorry but someone’s sexuality should not be a selling point even though it is

Pretty sure if Rin were to say they are straight then no one would bat an eyelash but because they are GAY GAY They get uwu points 

Posted (edited)

I feel the same way but the things that irks me is that they have made it into a commodity ... it’s a sexuality not a Rare jewel that is meant to be put on display. I’m sorry but someone’s sexuality should not be a selling point even though it is

Trust me we all think it’s annoying as shit and creepy as hell. Normally I say bi or pan people have the  biggest hearts, not that it’s a fact, just a cutsie thing or whatever lol. 

But Rin wants to be the special, oppressed, token gay yaoi boy that refers to his ‘bussy’ and loves Ariana Grande. 

Correct me off I’m wrong; if you’re non binary... and you’re attracted to a binary person... wouldn’t that make you attracted to the opposite gender, so straight? Maybe I’m wrong, it doesn’t really make sense to have two opposites, since male and female still aren’t the same thing just because they’re binary. 

But Rin does love twisting things around, and if he is still wrong, he’ll pull his own narrative out of his ass just to feel right and look good in front of others. 

3F0EB3FC-4025-496E-8F7B-511C5841D510.jpeg

Edited by angelito

Posted

Trust me we all think it’s annoying as shit and creepy as hell. Normally I say bi or pan people have the  biggest hearts, not that it’s a fact, just a cutsie thing or whatever lol. 

But Rin wants to be the special, oppressed, token gay yaoi boy that refers to his ‘bussy’ and loves Ariana Grande. 

Correct me off I’m wrong; if you’re non binary... and you’re attracted to a binary person... wouldn’t that make you attracted to the opposite gender, so straight? Maybe I’m wrong, it doesn’t really make sense to have two opposites, since male and female still aren’t the same thing just because they’re binary. 

But Rin does love twisting things around, and if he is still wrong, he’ll pull his own narrative out of his ass just to feel right and look good in front of others. 

3F0EB3FC-4025-496E-8F7B-511C5841D510.jpeg

this pisses me off.  If you identify as male, that would make you straight for females. Is Rin actually that stupid? I honestly think they are. That and they will do and say anything to be relevant. 

Posted

So apparently Rin is moving into his apartment today and why did he have to go to Cali before Ish leaving him to do the 17 hour drive? Like all Rin has done is get a fridge and do "self-care" by playing pokemon and watching Netflix.  If I was Ish I'd be a little peeved. 

Posted

So apparently Rin is moving into his apartment today and why did he have to go to Cali before Ish leaving him to do the 17 hour drive? Like all Rin has done is get a fridge and do "self-care" by playing pokemon and watching Netflix.  If I was Ish I'd be a little peeved. 

like why wouldn’t they drive out together? That would make so much more sense 

Posted

like why wouldn’t they drive out together? That would make so much more sense 

Because Rin cares more about Rin than they care about Ish and Ish cares more about Rin than he cares about Ish. 

Posted

Because Rin cares more about Rin than they care about Ish and Ish cares more about Rin than he cares about Ish. 

I feel like even ish didn’t want to do it Ron was like well I guess you don’t love me that much and guilted ish into doing so 

Posted

I feel like even ish didn’t want to do it Ron was like well I guess you don’t love me that much and guilted ish into doing so 

probably because Rin is so manipulative 

Posted

probably because Rin is so manipulative 

100%. Ish is following Rin. I have a feeling he would have never moved if it werent for his lover.