• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2267 posts in this topic

Posted

it’s mostly from that swim anime i don’t know the name but I know they cosplayed as that person a lot 

Iwatobi Free, I think

Posted

0F295100-F3A4-4080-8DFD-E78741D09C4F.thu3B96A07D-747E-4230-ABB7-BDE8801D7264.thu

Good to know those heart eyes are in full support of the man that harassed the victim after they made their statement 🙃 Noted 📝  Gothfruits for sure knew about that and is more than okay with his behavior. Hell, they were probably even with him and hyping him up to say all the shit he said. They really do have an absolute shit pile of a personality and no consideration for anyone else. They’re probably having such a good ass time rn laughing at everyone that’s upset on twitter and telling themself they’re gonna be big in LA.

I had zero doubt that he was there egging him on to do so. GothFlops just proved that with their story that they were endorsing this behavior ... and no don’t feel bad for Ish he is going to California for some pussy 

Posted

I kinda wonder if Ron chose "Rin" from Naruto because she was one of the Kakashi stans. /just theory

I'm certain he got it from the anime "Free!"

seeing how he even cosplayed him.

the rin character and cosplay:

1A84EE41-C407-4AA7-9D4C-587F18EF26B5.thu4FA5F147-6720-447F-A6D3-81BD744F24C4.thu

Posted

for someone who’s “bRoKe” and “oN a bUdGeT” they sure had no problem dropping $30 on a swimsuit. 

C87D4D24-0A99-480E-A187-9DB4C2E355E1.png

Posted

for someone who’s “bRoKe” and “oN a bUdGeT” they sure had no problem dropping $30 on a swimsuit. 

C87D4D24-0A99-480E-A187-9DB4C2E355E1.png

I’m waiting for the day that they spend so much on random things, and then are like “ooops I have no money for bills, i can’t adult😭 I’m a baby uwu” 

Posted

Petitevanilla posted receipts on Rin’s abuse in 2017. This is so awful.

0010300A-50C7-4B12-8788-728CCEB9FBCE.jpeg

F555D965-CC5B-4E17-A8D7-3C10B3906CEB.jpeg

27638838-1EAA-4CC7-AE88-95582D3E14CA.jpeg

Thomas was quick to say “well you don’t know Rin just judging Rin from someone who clearly doesn’t like him” but he’s hella quiet after petite vanilla said something lol Rons using you Tommy boi ... look at your future this was rins friend for umpteen years if they can do this to them they will do it to you but keep buying them stuff sis 

E78B4D5A-5D35-4036-BF5F-7AE8D2E34CA5.png

66CD6509-5D06-45DB-BAF0-BBCBAE2810E2.png

Posted

(sorry about the quote i genuinely dont know how to get rid of it-)

honestly not surprised that thomas doesnt care about rins drama hes not quite on the same level but hes done some shit as well. birds of a feather flock together i guess

Posted

(sorry about the quote i genuinely dont know how to get rid of it-)

honestly not surprised that thomas doesnt care about rins drama hes not quite on the same level but hes done some shit as well. birds of a feather flock together i guess

tbh I get the impression Thomas is a bit of a snake. “Exposed” James Charles’s edited yearbook photo which is the only reason people know who Thomas is now, “Exposed” jeffree star after playing besties with him for however many months. He’s probably holding out to see if a friendship with Rin will be beneficial 

Posted

tbh I get the impression Thomas is a bit of a snake. “Exposed” James Charles’s edited yearbook photo which is the only reason people know who Thomas is now, “Exposed” jeffree star after playing besties with him for however many months. He’s probably holding out to see if a friendship with Rin will be beneficial 

oh most definitely which is why I think Rin soft blocked James Charles to suck up to Thomas even more. Ron and Tom will both be fake woke together and use people of color as tokens to use to get a free pass against “them whites!!” Thomas is using Ron in his vlog probably as the uwu pink haired creature thing that hangs out with him. And Ron is NB so its another token to have around.

Also I realize I don’t feel bad for ish because he definitely has insulted people on their looks before and encourages rons shitty behavior.

Posted

The truth is I didn’t even know Thomas and rin we’re friends until I read this post and I was genuinely not shocked but I actually fullly cannot stand Thomas halbert either. 

He was straight up BEGGING jstar to collab before he came out w a video damning him haha and everyone was like “wow I don’t know her” when he was asking everyone to rise up and support him in trying to “bring Jeffree down.” Anyway, they belong together. If anything when rin and ish go completely broke and can’t afford their fridge and living and toilet paper anymore they’ll probably go crash on thomas’ couch and annoy him forever hahah. 

Also yeah rin can go ahead and act like they didn’t know their friends were bullying the same victims that they themselves bullied and got into this mess for doing so but we all know. That is so. Fucking. UGLY!!!!!! 

Posted

The truth is I didn’t even know Thomas and rin we’re friends until I read this post and I was genuinely not shocked but I actually fullly cannot stand Thomas halbert either. 

He was straight up BEGGING jstar to collab before he came out w a video damning him haha and everyone was like “wow I don’t know her” when he was asking everyone to rise up and support him in trying to “bring Jeffree down.” Anyway, they belong together. If anything when rin and ish go completely broke and can’t afford their fridge and living and toilet paper anymore they’ll probably go crash on thomas’ couch and annoy him forever hahah. 

Also yeah rin can go ahead and act like they didn’t know their friends were bullying the same victims that they themselves bullied and got into this mess for doing so but we all know. That is so. Fucking. UGLY!!!!!! 

I honestly don’t know how makeup brands haven’t dropped them.  Like, I’m not gonna but from brands who support Ron.  It just shows that they don’t care who they support. 

Posted

I honestly don’t know how makeup brands haven’t dropped them.  Like, I’m not gonna but from brands who support Ron.  It just shows that they don’t care who they support. 

I might not ever buy black moon cosmetics again tbh bc of how embarrassing that takeover was. And then the crappy continuity editing of the shitty look they did. 

Posted

A couple of brands actually unfollowed him on Instagram so it might be a sign that they will drop/already dropped Ron. (At least I hope so). I’m sad if that’s not the case. I definitely won’t be buying from brands that support Ron though.

Posted

SmartSelect_20190228-131923_Instagram.th

God don't take this from me I love her looks 😭😭😭😭