• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

rin / gothfruits

2102 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Complains about how they can't afford a fridge 

Screenshot_20190227-145442_Instagram.thu

buys a swimsuit tho with no problems 

Maybe they should focus on priorities first like saving for the appliances they need to have a somewhat livable apartment but that's just my opinion :alpacabored:

Edited by RikuRei
Formatting issues

Posted

Maybe they should focus on priorities first like saving for the appliances they need to have a somewhat livable apartment but that's just my opinion :alpacabored:

I don't wanna be that person but can we mention how ... extremely feminine this swimsuit is lmao. Will Rin ever do something non gender conforming? 

Albeit, I mean, if they do need a swimsuit for an upcoming shoot or something, that's kind of a job expense if they don't already own one. 

Posted (edited)

I don't wanna be that person but can we mention how ... extremely feminine this swimsuit is lmao. Will Rin ever do something non gender conforming? 

Albeit, I mean, if they do need a swimsuit for an upcoming shoot or something, that's kind of a job expense if they don't already own one. 

honestly, I think I Rin will just say anything to be “popular”  they do absolutely nothing to show themselves as male, and wonder why people misgender them all time. Why not wear a more masculine swimsuit? Like wouldn’t  it make them dysphoric to have to wear that?

Edited by Merpop

Posted

I kinda wonder if Ron chose "Rin" from Naruto because she was one of the Kakashi stans. /just theory

it's much worse the name is from Free! (Swimming anime).

Posted

Petitevanilla posted receipts on Rin’s abuse in 2017. This is so awful.

0010300A-50C7-4B12-8788-728CCEB9FBCE.jpeg

F555D965-CC5B-4E17-A8D7-3C10B3906CEB.jpeg

27638838-1EAA-4CC7-AE88-95582D3E14CA.jpeg

Posted

OT but it's really shitty you're coming for someone who's second language is english???

he's a shitty person but don't...be a shitty person back?

Literally didn't realize, so I apologize for that. I knew he was the manager's husband but I've never watched any lives so I was unaware he wasn't fluent/ English wasn't his first language. Without that info it looked like panic-induced keyboard smashing. Definitely my bad though.

Posted

Does anyone else get annoyed when rin stans refer to rin and ish as gays?? Like constantly every fucking comment on pics of them is “wow the gayest.” “wE sTaN hOt gAyS!!!” “Gay kings” etc. like seriously.  It’s probably the one of the most cringe things. 

i kind of feel bad for ish, he probably thought he was just going after some cute edgy girl and ended up with this shit show. 

Posted

i kind of feel bad for ish, he probably thought he was just going after some cute edgy girl and ended up with this shit show. 

Honestly it sucks! My first serious relationship I was their age, and I was manipulated and guilted into providing for this person who couldn’t get their shit together  bc one day “we were gonna have it good and I wouldn’t have to work anymore” but I was working 50 hours a week and essentially just handing them every cent I made that didn’t go to paying their share of the rent. And I thought I couldn’t leave and I really thought this person loved me and depended on me etc. and they turned out to be a general failure. 

Posted (edited)

At this point tho....... does he not realize..... and now he is moving to another city to live with gothfloops............ I smell Some kind of Poor Judgment.

Edited by Bubbletea
hit post too soon lol

Posted

At this point tho....... does he not realize..... and now he is moving to another city to live with gothfloops............ I smell Some kind of Poor Judgment.

some dudes will do anything if the sex is good enough lmao

Posted (edited)

Petitevanilla posted receipts on Rin’s abuse in 2017. This is so awful.

0010300A-50C7-4B12-8788-728CCEB9FBCE.jpeg

F555D965-CC5B-4E17-A8D7-3C10B3906CEB.jpeg

27638838-1EAA-4CC7-AE88-95582D3E14CA.jpeg

holy shit this is AWFUL- so much for "growing" and being "only seventeen" rin. this was literally just about a year ago. yikes.

for preaching about growth so much, this is really telling that their whole apology was just for show and to appeal to their following- not for the victims themselves. this really makes me sad. people don't realize how awful rin really is.

Edited by cinnamonrolll
had more to say lol

Posted

in that picture of swimsuit they look like the croatian flag lmao

Posted

why spend 300 dollars on a fridge when u already have one in the house 

i'm sorry this was mean i just. couldn't help myself. i'll go reflect.

Posted

I kinda wonder if Ron chose "Rin" from Naruto because she was one of the Kakashi stans. /just theory

it’s mostly from that swim anime i don’t know the name but I know they cosplayed as that person a lot