• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2258 posts in this topic

Posted

How do you not know how much a fridge is? No way are they ready to live in LA with such a poor understanding of the way the world works. It's not "adulting" you are an adult, Rin. Suck it up. You have freedom but you also have bills, whining about them as if you haven't brought them upon yourself is stupid. 

Posted

I really don't care much for Rin. I know he's made shit choices. I know a lot of you don't think the way he identifies is valid. But that doesn't make it okay to blatantly misgender him. Great, you don't think he should go by he/him pronouns. At least use they/them?? I don't get the issue with respecting his pronouns, like that's the bare minimum of human decency you have to show people. He deserves hate for this rape apology bullshit, not for the way he identifies. 

Posted (edited)

He found a fridge for $250 but I wonder if he realizes it’s a mini fridge? Not one of those that fit 4 drinks, but it’s not a full size fridge. It’s probably only me concerned about this because I’m a fat ass. 

You might think I’m underestimating Rin too much but... a couple months ago on his IG stories, he was sad & wanted to cheer up so he started an amazon wishlist. God help him... he added a $100 couch to his wishlist so confidently and said “hey not bad”. Seriously, that cheap for a brand new couch? It sounded sketchy to me so I thought “damn that couch is going to collapse in less than a month”. A while later he came back on stories saying people told him it was a couch cover. When I looked up the same “couch” (he wanted a yellow couch) it literally said ‘...slip cover...’ in the title and description. That’s when I realized Rin has no hope.

B8199A27-8F9B-49BE-A317-7D83E168D326.png

Edited by angelito

Posted

I was actually thinking two nights ago “rin should totally be in the snowflake category now!??” 

Bravo. And WOW HOW SHAMELESS!!!! The whining on IG, you know what? At least their downfall is going to be completely immortalized on Instagram stories and we can all kinda schadenfreude about it or “I told you so” because this already is not looking good. What a freakin baby. 

Also mad disgusted with their managers husband. You’d think the manager would pipe up and tell him to chill out. 

Posted

Wowwwww Rin ur such an adult oof *horrible angled face*

In the words of Childish Gambino, in his song "California"... like damn they fit the mold of "the west coast will solve all of my problems!!111!!1!!"

[Hook 1]
She want to move to California
She must've fucking lost her mind
She want to move to California
That's how they get you every time

-skip to chorus-

[Pre-Hook]
But they no pay for no privilege
Now she broke in Koreatown
In the condo you rented
Better get your percentage

[Hook 2]
In California, oh
She must've fucking lost her mind, yeah
He want to move to California

Posted

That wonderful grammar and spelling. What an educated king :alpacalove:

OT but it's really shitty you're coming for someone who's second language is english???

he's a shitty person but don't...be a shitty person back?

Posted

Also mad disgusted with their managers husband. You’d think the manager would pipe up and tell him to chill out. 

people were tagging Joshua the manager and he privated his account 

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20190227-115853.thumb.png.054

Yeah, we are shocked that you're the sperm too, would have been nice if what came out was someone who wasn't a gross rape apologist 

Edited by House

Posted

Screenshot_20190226-210538_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190226-210531_Instagram.thuwelcome to reality

What the fuck are you on about? You basically BEGGED for this situation. 

Posted (edited)

They’re acting like a child. It’s pathetic. I’ve seen a lot of muas unfollow them. They get what they deserve :alpacafedup:  Cant believe people still put up with Ron ...

Edited by bunny bee

Posted (edited)

Why are they complaining so much?? about basic necessities???? they chose to move to LA knowing it's one of the most expensive cities to live in like lmao why should we care about how much a fridge or freezer is gonna be? do you know how hard low income families have to work and save just to put food on the table? just to barely survive? and ronald has the audacity to talk shit and then turn right back around and e-beg to teenagers on the internet through his amazon wishlist and paypal lmao it just screams entitlement and privilege.

(ignore the images below idk why they wont delete)

rin3.JPG

rin.JPG

Edited by puppup

Posted

40729E19-2B7D-4346-B00B-00E01AA86AFB.thu

just wanted to pull this one up again. funny how rin doesnt give a shit anymore and lets that manager's husband be a dick to the rape victim that rin gaslighted

Posted

just wanted to pull this one up again. funny how rin doesnt give a shit anymore and lets that manager's husband be a dick to the rape victim that rin gaslighted

I think it really shows who Rin chooses to surround themselves with. It's not a coincidence that all of his acquaintances love to stir up shit and feed off of the drama that rin causes

Posted

I kinda wonder if Ron chose "Rin" from Naruto because she was one of the Kakashi stans. /just theory

Posted

Screenshot_20190226-210538_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190226-210531_Instagram.thuwelcome to reality

I hate how they go " I didNt aSk tO bE aN adUlt" practcallyp Everything is served to them on a silver platter, they ignored everyone telling them its too expensive, you didn't ask for this, you begged.