• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2311 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

most places do, at least in my experience, but he probably just picked a crappy apartment lol

let’s be real he’s probably in some cheap ass apartment in like Inglewood or some other “bad” area of LA

Ron can’t even take care of his crusty lips 

RIGHT? For a ~Makeup influencer- you’d think he’d have a more intensive skin care routine filters and FaceTune are only capable of so much

Edited by pixyteriisgod

Posted

most places do, at least in my experience, but he probably just picked a crappy apartment lol

ALSO WHY THE HELL IS HE WORRIED ABOUT NAILS? WORRY ABOUT THE ESSENTIALS FOR FUCKS SAKE. Plus I’m not interested in seeing bugle nails again 🤢

lol I don’t buy anything till bills have been paid. I haven’t even done my roots in 6 months because I can’t afford it right now. Literally, they are gonna find out the hard way about bills

Posted

let’s be real he’s probably in some cheap ass apartment in like Inglewood or some other “bad” area of LA

yeah, I was thinking he moved to a “bad” area like South LA or something, because I used to live there. They don’t provide you with a lot of appliances (like a fridge) and the apartments are disgusting.

Posted

yeah, I was thinking he moved to a “bad” area like South LA or something, because I used to live there. They don’t provide you with a lot of appliances (like a fridge) and the apartments are disgusting.

apparently they are in Koreatown

Posted

of course they are 🙄

Posted

Lol welcome to the real world, Rin! Can't wait to see how it goes when the bills come around. 

Also setting up those things isn't that bad from my personal experience. It takes like 10-20 minutes depending on how busy the person is on the company's end. (Also he complained about not knowing the difference between residential and commercial? Like honey come on.) Not sure what it's like in LA but I can't imagine it's much different. 

Also a little OT but I found this statement weird in Rin's story 

Screenshot_20190226-165414_Instagram.thu

Do LA apartmtents not come with fridges? I've never heard of leasing a place that doesn't already have all the appliances (except washer dryer). Is this normal for out there? Also idk how he's gonna afford one.

The absolute dramatics, I can't believe it. How can you be so dumb to think it's quirky and funny to show how incapable you are of basic everyday living. Makes me wonder how Rin handles taxes for self-employment. Spoiler: Probably not at all

Also yikes, you look rough. Is this Pity Party "Going through a lot" Rin or Relatable Rin?

Posted

The absolute dramatics, I can't believe it. How can you be so dumb to think it's quirky and funny to show how incapable you are of basic everyday living. Makes me wonder how Rin handles taxes for self-employment. Spoiler: Probably not at all

Also yikes, you look rough. Is this Pity Party "Going through a lot" Rin or Relatable Rin?

self-employed taxes are hell, and since taxes vary from state-to-state, it's probably going to be even harder in California considering how much everything is there already. 

How much do you wanna bet Rin doesn't know about having to pay taxes even if you're self employed since he is such a "baby"? That's gonna be a big surprise for him next year. (If he even lasts that long) let's see if he starts begging followers for donations next tax season 

Posted

75DA5D66-550C-4697-B1F0-AC02C5F5225E.thu

How do you guys feel about Rin’s manager’s husband harassing @petite vanilla on twitter aka Girl A. She shared her story and this was the response. You think Ron is genuinely sorry when they are  allowing this? What kind of professionalism is this?? 

C309A202-0871-4830-9762-AF14E0AEB860.thu

i know a lot of people don't like Kalvin butting into the drama but I think he's been wary and watching out for Ron after the whole incident. IMO it's good that he sets his foot down on the matter because I feel like he really "scared" Daniel and Ron and kinda set his foot down as someone with a lot more influence and such

good god please no. I live in Los Angeles right next to Koreatown, I really don't want him here and UGGGHHHH

im convinced we will be seeing a koreaboo stage in the future seeing how big of a fan Ron is of fetishizing.

also if you've ever been here you'll know that the whole area is mostly in Korean (like signs, shops) with a few exceptions as well as many people who speak very little English. I'm confused as to why Rob thinks it's a good idea, Los Angeles has a large Latinx population and he seems to settle in the one spot where there aren't many. :alpacaconfused:

Posted

i know a lot of people don't like Kalvin butting into the drama but I think he's been wary and watching out for Ron after the whole incident. IMO it's good that he sets his foot down on the matter because I feel like he really "scared" Daniel and Ron and kinda set his foot down as someone with a lot more influence and such

good god please no. I live in Los Angeles right next to Koreatown, I really don't want him here and UGGGHHHH

im convinced we will be seeing a koreaboo stage in the future seeing how big of a fan Ron is of fetishizing.

also if you've ever been here you'll know that the whole area is mostly in Korean (like signs, shops) with a few exceptions as well as many people who speak very little English. I'm confused as to why Rob thinks it's a good idea, Los Angeles has a large Latinx population and he seems to settle in the one spot where there aren't many. :alpacaconfused:

was there ever a non koreaboo stage? lol

Posted

CC53D978-F8FA-44EC-9506-EC0F812BA107.thuthings??? cost?? money???? Rin 🤦🏻‍♀️ Use your resources. Rent a fridge or buy one secondhand or uhhh just buy one instead of shitty tats and fucked up nails 

Posted

Screenshot_20190226-210538_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190226-210531_Instagram.thuwelcome to reality

Posted

Screenshot_20190226-210538_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190226-210531_Instagram.thuwelcome to reality

god they piss me off. Talk about a spoiled child. Literally, it was your choice to move so it’s on you. But like what apartment doesn’t come with a fridge? That’s weird. 

Posted

clearly dumbass didn’t think about it before moving pretty sure that’s why people were like maybe you shouldn’t move. As I said before Gabriel Zamora moved from Texas to LA but he had his degree and a job lined up before he moved. People can do it just smarter than how Dumbass did it. No one was hating they were just thinking how were you gonna afford it unless you have a secret sugar daddy... maybe they might pimp Ish out 

Posted

so much for Rin being able to afford living in LA like he said lmfao

also you can literally find a couple $100-$400 refrigerators on Craigslist or Letgo, it’s not that hard.

oh wait, he’s gonna think that’s expensive too 

Posted

speaking as a dumbass who's the same age as rin and plans on moving to LA... i absolutely would not move that far from home without a job lined up and a basic understanding of how renting works. she's trying to pretend this was well planned, but they clearly did this on an impulse and just can't back out now