• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

rin / gothfruits

2178 posts in this topic

Posted

The gothfruits tag on twitter is so good rn 😂

B3B72F28-EC10-47D1-B84E-E98157908B5D.jpeg

Posted

I’m actually embarrassed for Rin. 

25BFCE41-0C34-4BF9-B4F8-0855B32A6FDB.png

IF IT EVEN WAS ABOUT JEALOUSY, MY GOD

what does he think? What are we jealous about? I can't-

Posted

IF IT EVEN WAS ABOUT JEALOUSY, MY GOD

what does he think? What are we jealous about? I can't-

shitty blending and a horrible personality

Posted

This whole thing isn’t even simmmering down like it’s full force shit show for Ronald McDonald over here 

Posted

I’m actually embarrassed for Rin. 

25BFCE41-0C34-4BF9-B4F8-0855B32A6FDB.png

this fucking idiot needs to shut up. like if you were smart you'd get off social media for a while. pull a kpop and "reflect". but doing this is just petty and is literally just an indirect insult to the people rightfully criticizing you and the victim themselves. 

Posted

not to defend this shit head but

the sasuke pic is a reference to this, I'm sure Rin only shared the sasuke version to be relatable and funny and repeat how they're suUuuch a big naruto fan and such a mAkEuP hOkAgE

the original was a 14(I think??) yo girl being funny on Facebook and later at 20something she even recreated it

DO25xK5UMAApKw6.jpg

Posted

I mean you were gassing up moving to LA and everything 🙄 be prepared

9E93ACF9-2B1D-45C6-9A99-FB6938982FB8.png

Posted

Like sorry but you’re a fucking adult? Figure it out and yes Rin, you are a baby. 

Posted

GOD I fucking hate grown ass people calling taking responsibility for their fucking live “adulting” like please shut the fuck up and grow up there are literal children all over the world who have to do all of the housework, childcare, cooking etc because they have sick parents or parents who work late etc. Your not “adulting” your just coddled. 

Posted

GOD I fucking hate grown ass people calling taking responsibility for their fucking live “adulting” like please shut the fuck up and grow up there are literal children all over the world who have to do all of the housework, childcare, cooking etc because they have sick parents or parents who work late etc. Your not “adulting” your just coddled. 

im the oldest of 5 and When I lived at home I had to cook I had to clean I had to look after my sisters my parents both worked full-time and they worked shiftwork so I’ve been looking after things since I was 12. Even though I live on my own, I don’t complain, I just do it. Rin is a spoiled brat. I can’t fathom being that winey about responsibilities.  They chose to move out, didn’t they know that’s what happens when you do? You have to do all that stuff ON YOUR OWN. FUCK. they make me mad. 

Posted (edited)

Lol welcome to the real world, Rin! Can't wait to see how it goes when the bills come around. 

Also setting up those things isn't that bad from my personal experience. It takes like 10-20 minutes depending on how busy the person is on the company's end. (Also he complained about not knowing the difference between residential and commercial? Like honey come on.) Not sure what it's like in LA but I can't imagine it's much different. 

Also a little OT but I found this statement weird in Rin's story 

Screenshot_20190226-165414_Instagram.thu

Do LA apartmtents not come with fridges? I've never heard of leasing a place that doesn't already have all the appliances (except washer dryer). Is this normal for out there? Also idk how he's gonna afford one.

Edited by RikuRei
Formatting issues

Posted (edited)

Lol welcome to the real world, Rin! Can't wait to see how it goes when the bills come around. 

Also setting up those things isn't that bad from my personal experience. It takes like 1-20 minutes depending on how busy the person is on the company's end. (Also he complained about not knowing the difference between residential and commercial? Like honey come on.) Not sure what it's like in LA but I can't imagine it's much different. 

Also a little OT but I found this statement weird in Rin's story 

Screenshot_20190226-165414_Instagram.thu

Do LA apartmtents not come with fridges? I've never heard of leasing a place that doesn't already have all the appliances (except washer dryer). Is this normal for out there? Also idk how he's gonna afford one.

most places do, at least in my experience, but he probably just picked a crappy apartment lol

ALSO WHY THE HELL IS HE WORRIED ABOUT NAILS? WORRY ABOUT THE ESSENTIALS FOR FUCKS SAKE. Plus I’m not interested in seeing bugle nails again 🤢

Edited by Brandless

Posted

Ron can’t even take care of his crusty lips