• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

rin / gothfruits

2178 posts in this topic

Posted

Did he delete his account? I can't find it anymore.

Also congratulations to Rin on this grand achievement of becoming a legitimate snowflake. 

Quite a couple of people reported his account, so he’s either suspended or banned.

Posted (edited)

Did he delete his account? I can't find it anymore.

Also congratulations to Rin on this grand achievement of becoming a legitimate snowflake. 

yeah it might have been suspended but he was constantly bullying the victim and anyone who showed support ... what an ass

edit: i did report the EFF out of Daniel and Rin... just saying Daniel for being a bully and Rin for targeted harassment because thats what Rin did by having his twitter goon act out for them

7BA0188D-A21F-424F-BF3F-24B75541D98B.jpeg

Edited by JustSipping

Posted

yeah it might have been suspended but he was constantly bullying the victim and anyone who showed support ... what an ass

That wonderful grammar and spelling. What an educated king :alpacalove:

Posted

That wonderful grammar and spelling. What an educated king :alpacalove:

Kinda OT but I'm pretty sure English is his second language. He has a pretty strong accent in his Instagram stories so it's likely that he just doesn't have a good grasp on grammar 

Posted

I figured it would eventually backfire. I never liked Rin’s personality to begin with because of the SJWness and welp, everyone found out he was a whole flip flop hypocrite. More things got revealed. It’s a big yikes lol

Posted

edit: i did report the EFF out of Daniel and Rin... just saying Daniel for being a bully and Rin for targeted harassment because thats what Rin did by having his twitter goon act out for them

I’ve also reported a ton!! Also I reported their video, maybe that’s why it’s gone 

Posted

FCA957F5-667F-4620-98D6-15B62C82ECCE.thu8C38E4E5-E216-4D4F-98C5-8BDBD8696605.thu

I’m not expecting them to make another apology and start bawling but STILL, not acknowledging/admitting anything is beyond shitty and it’s only going to further prove to people that they’re absolute garbage. Like to actually be posting on Instagram rn and be like “My life is so good rn!! Can’t believe I’ve come this far!! Can’t wait for my bf to pull all my dead weight and bring my car over here for me and provide for me bc I can’t do shit for myself!!” It’s honestly so hard for them to just own up and admit defeat and that just shows how much of a shitty abuser/manipulator they are. They always have to win. They’re just gonna chill and sit back in LA and pretend they’re not reading everything bc they think they’re too damn good for the internet/everyone.

At this point they probably won’t even budge unless they lose all their PR & brand deals. Which I hope they do because they need a huge wake up call. They don’t deserve anything. 

honestly I think they’ve manipulated ish so much. Like, why couldn’t Rin drive out and ish fly? Rin is one that “ needs” their car and make up and all their stuff. Bc Rin probably wines and sniveled to get their way. Also, they get mad when Ish SLEEPS like holy fuck what is wrong with you.  Ish is out there working and Rin is just gonna take advantage of that.  They don’t even receive that much from add revenues so you know it will be ish paying for everything 

Posted

This may be kinda OT but is anyone here bothered by his language? Like, Milk releases new stuff and Rin goes with "I pooped my pants". At first I thought it may be some slang thing or idk because English is not my 1st language, but then I translated it literally to my language and it sounded very childish, unprofessional and disgusting. (Yeah, I know he meant to say he's excited but there's plenty other ways to do that) Just when you compare him to the people he's trying to expose (Jeffree, James) it looks ridiculous. They don't use such 6th grade language. (Maybe it's a relatable thing for his stans)

I think he talks like that because either he wants to come across and childlike and innocent (not sure why you would want people to think your a child but whatever)

OR

he thinks is quirky ~weird~ and relatable and he thinks it help with his manic pixie dream boy image 

626ECC04-3357-40D4-9CAE-0D8C67CE20CE.thu

Posted

funny how ronald says "nb isn't just white skinny and abled" when they pass as pretty much all of those things

Screenshot_20190226_155359_com.instagram.android.jpg

Posted

75DA5D66-550C-4697-B1F0-AC02C5F5225E.thu

How do you guys feel about Rin’s manager’s husband harassing @petite vanilla on twitter aka Girl A. She shared her story and this was the response. You think Ron is genuinely sorry when they are  allowing this? What kind of professionalism is this?? 

C309A202-0871-4830-9762-AF14E0AEB860.thu

Posted

I’m actually embarrassed for Rin. 

25BFCE41-0C34-4BF9-B4F8-0855B32A6FDB.png