• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2258 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

lol I’m glad the video is gone bc one of the girls

said she never game them permission to post it. However, I didn’t think Rin would actually delete it 

1E7EC9B1-AA09-41F5-BB4D-5FE4C4DFF35B.jpeg

Edited by Merpop
Spelling error

Posted

lol I’m glad the video is gone bc one of the fjrls

said she never game them permission to post it. However, I didn’t think Rin would actually delete it 

they’re trying to avoid the drama 

Posted

lol I’m glad the video is gone bc one of the fjrls

good, now he needs to delete his whole channel and disappear

Posted

FCA957F5-667F-4620-98D6-15B62C82ECCE.thu8C38E4E5-E216-4D4F-98C5-8BDBD8696605.thu

I’m not expecting them to make another apology and start bawling but STILL, not acknowledging/admitting anything is beyond shitty and it’s only going to further prove to people that they’re absolute garbage. Like to actually be posting on Instagram rn and be like “My life is so good rn!! Can’t believe I’ve come this far!! Can’t wait for my bf to pull all my dead weight and bring my car over here for me and provide for me bc I can’t do shit for myself!!” It’s honestly so hard for them to just own up and admit defeat and that just shows how much of a shitty abuser/manipulator they are. They always have to win. They’re just gonna chill and sit back in LA and pretend they’re not reading everything bc they think they’re too damn good for the internet/everyone.

At this point they probably won’t even budge unless they lose all their PR & brand deals. Which I hope they do because they need a huge wake up call. They don’t deserve anything. 

if makeup is your “job” why didnt you bring it all ?

bc they just thought brands would send them more. 

Posted

FCA957F5-667F-4620-98D6-15B62C82ECCE.thu8C38E4E5-E216-4D4F-98C5-8BDBD8696605.thu

I’m not expecting them to make another apology and start bawling but STILL, not acknowledging/admitting anything is beyond shitty and it’s only going to further prove to people that they’re absolute garbage. Like to actually be posting on Instagram rn and be like “My life is so good rn!! Can’t believe I’ve come this far!! Can’t wait for my bf to pull all my dead weight and bring my car over here for me and provide for me bc I can’t do shit for myself!!” It’s honestly so hard for them to just own up and admit defeat and that just shows how much of a shitty abuser/manipulator they are. They always have to win. They’re just gonna chill and sit back in LA and pretend they’re not reading everything bc they think they’re too damn good for the internet/everyone.

At this point they probably won’t even budge unless they lose all their PR & brand deals. Which I hope they do because they need a huge wake up call. They don’t deserve anything. 

I saw a couple of brands unfollow on Instagram. Just waiting to see the aftermath.

Posted

>didn't bring makeup

>not tweeting because they know they'll be dragged

>deleated latest video

Rin doesn't get how this "influencer" game works huh?

Posted (edited)

Rin’s manager’s husband is trying to attack everyone defending the survivor and trying to take “harassers” to court. What a wanker.

OT kinda, I think Rin qualifies as a full on snowflake now.

Edited by Brandless

Posted (edited)

Question about Ron's numbers because they do not make sense
if ron is such a popping influencer why do their numbers not make any sense? 
You have 150K followers yet your posts get around 25k likes and at max ive seen around 800ish comments so only approx .4% of your followers comment? and around 16.6667% of your audience has given you likes? Also if you have around 150K followers wouldnt your youtube views be higher and not pulling 10k-16K views? These numbers do not make sense and i don't think its the algorithim because instagram has promoted them before 

I'm not accussing them of buying followers or botting them selves along with thier organic grown (1 bot or 2 bots per follower) but it is a bit suspicious 

Edited by JustSipping

Posted

OT kinda, I think Rin qualifies as a full on snowflake now.

Nyx approved, so here we go. 

Posted

Nyx approved, so here we go. 

OT I thought you were talking about the makeup brand LOL smh i need sleep

Posted

OT I thought you were talking about the makeup brand LOL smh i need sleep

Conspiracy theory: PULL is backed by companies to filter out which influencers have the most notoriety (for better or worse)

Posted

welcome to little snowflakes, rin! you deserve it!!

Posted

Rin’s manager’s husband is trying to attack everyone defending the survivor and trying to take “harassers” to court. What a wanker.

Did he delete his account? I can't find it anymore.

Also congratulations to Rin on this grand achievement of becoming a legitimate snowflake.