• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

rin / gothfruits

2178 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

IJust a reminder than rin and stans thoughts are that “you don’t need to have dysphoria to be trans bc it paints being trans as a mental illness”

and if youre a trans person who has dysphoria and says that you NEED dysphoria to be trans then you’re projecting on everyone else and need to sit down. This is what I see their cishet teenage girl followers yelling at actual trans ppl on twitter. 

Adding, can we just call it like it is? Rin gaslighting a victim of abuse to defend an abuser bc they wanted some of that dick. 

Also possibly OT but I laughed really hard at whoever earlier said rin is having a good time in LA w “Thomas and friends” lol like ThoMAS THE TRAIN

Edited by phillipthekidd06
added stuff

Posted

3 years ago isnt YOunGeR, like if you’re 17 and wicked enough to gaslight a rape victim, that’s you being an absolute horrible person, not just being yOuNG n dUmB. So tired of people pretending like Rin was 13-15 at the time, you should have a normal functioning brain that can tell you “hey maybe I should think about my actions”. But I guess rin is just a fucking toddler in an adult’s body. Rin you’re absolutely disgusting

and for Rin to drop their best friend of 12 years for some dick is a double whammy. I’m sure he knew what he was doing and how that would impact @petitevanilla. Unforgivable.

Posted

Also a point no one has brought up: Rin has used his tumblr from when he was 15 as receipts for his gender identity, but you're telling me you spent enough time on tumblr to learn about Queer theory but not enough to learn to believe rape victims?

SmartSelect_20190225-104448_Google.thumbJust saying. I'm 2 years older than Rin and tumblr was were I first saw dialog about victim blaming. The whole "I didn't know to believe survivors" thing is suspicious and sounds fake to me.

THIS! i’m a year younger than rin and i used tumblr throughout my high school years. i learned a lot about victim blaming and rape apology there too. that content was very, very prevalent on tumblr at that time (and probably still is). 

Posted

gothfruits rn not giving a single fuck about the victim and ignoring everything because they still think they’re not in the wrong:

EBB2B03D-F895-42C5-B254-1923E3B3A897.thu

gothfruits after more word/tagging about the drama gets out to the makeup companies that give them their precious PR puhCaGES:

E8C9FC98-D5F7-4D2D-8289-FFDF9D60658E.thu

lol and rins management be like 

BBE8CD0C-41D5-4653-9DEE-E2B8A7B70459.png

Posted

I’m so scared 🙄

0C7AF6EE-3826-4A72-A840-3D9A91D14108.jpeg

Posted

the worst part from all this is that his manger is equally as childish as they are. 

Posted

Im glad more and more ppl are realizing how bad of a Person he is :alpacashocked:

Posted (edited)

I’m so scared 🙄

0C7AF6EE-3826-4A72-A840-3D9A91D14108.jpeg

lol yeah Rins twitter goon  I’m so scared 😱 of your lack of professionalism

Seriously and rins fans still think they are innocent. Last time they sent ish to insult people how Rin is sending their managers husband. 

Edited by JustSipping

Posted (edited)

Oof. I’m not sure if these brands ever followed Rin, but I noticed Fenty Beauty, Colourpop, Lime Crime, BH Cosmetics, MAC, Pixi Beauty aren’t following Rin.

also fortunate that ABH doesn’t have Rin on the PR list (and hopefully doesn’t pick him up) bc now they’re lusting for their new palette lmao

and he dropped to 151k.

787E4132-8503-4ACF-87A7-A984191D6C5C.png

Edited by Brandless
Adding more

Posted

Watch him complain about not being on the PR list after LITERALLY insulting ABH palettes calling them boring and disappointing lmao

6181CC86-705B-443A-8A68-2CF62E5484FC.png

Posted

I can’t believe that they’re acting like nothings wrong 

Posted

lol yeah Rins twitter goon  I’m so scared 😱 of your lack of professionalism

Seriously and rins fans still think they are innocent. Last time they sent ish to insult people how Rin is sending their managers husband. 

speaking of Ish, I wonder how he is reacting to all of this. He isn't really the type to post a lot on social media like Rin is from what I've seen but I'm surprised he hasn't posted anything like "hey leave my mans alone" or tried to defend him at all. (At least from what I've seen. If anyone has any screenshots of him doing so that would be great). It makes me wonder if he knows it's a bad idea to try and get involved 

Posted (edited)

super OT, but once i zoomed into these pictures i couldn’t help but laugh. you can clearly see where it was edited to cover up rin’s shitty blending job. the highlight is clearly enhanced with facetune and looks obviously airbrushed 😂 whoever edited it couldn’t even make the wing straight in the second pic. rin how are you gonna take over the beauty industry when your facetune is almost as shitty as your looks?!

you can even see in the first pic how the airbrushed highlight seeps into the water 🤣 

94167518-7986-456D-A5D1-2FF6D5D2BDC3.jpeg

A858091D-5DF7-40E4-844D-5F454BE1D20D.jpeg

Edited by Shadowplay