• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

rin / gothfruits

2206 posts in this topic

Posted

Worst part is Ron won't get canceled, just get more silent for a while - she's a young, attractive white-passing woman with a cute boyfriend and quirky interests. People like Ron don't get canceled...

Sadly, I  know thats true i'm glad they are getting a taste of their own medicine, if anyone speaks against them they attack and encourage their followers to attack them. Maybe they will learn a lesson out of this

Posted

Someone should @ pettypaige or another drama channel and get them to cover it, people should know that Rin is scum

Posted

Someone should @ pettypaige or another drama channel and get them to cover it, people should know that Rin is scum

nah don't need to bring more attention or followers lol

Posted

people are really making this about Kalvin now?? Because he shared this thread. Tbh, its a public thread so ANYONE could have shared it 

Posted

i unfollowed them few weeks ago bc they start getting annoying just like /local influencer/. n they seem really fishy n cringey tho so im not surprised about this drama about them.... . .  .. .

Posted

Sorry but this made me laugh lmao

FEE14944-1F9E-4C63-B638-E9D7BCF2FC6D.jpeg

Posted (edited)

14C1585C-58AB-477F-9C14-DD5374C9E9FE.thu

giving them all my blessings and support @ petitevanilla 

5476C0AF-D825-40D0-809F-3F905BF87F4B.jpeg

Edited by ruru

Posted

Wtf is this shit?

2DEB4693-C06F-48D7-9B4D-F802B24244A4.png

Posted

Wtf is this shit?

AF9CF35A-AA6D-4BD3-B047-B6A32B236C60.thu

This dumbass...

Posted

Wtf is this shit?

“eVeRyBoDy MaKeS mIsTaKeS1!1!!1!1” 

ok but a rape apologist trying cover their ass by pretending to be sorry ain’t a fucking mistake and they should feel guilty and suffer the consequences of being a shitty person

Posted

“eVeRyBoDy MaKeS mIsTaKeS1!1!!1!1” 

ok but a rape apologist trying cover their ass by pretending to be sorry ain’t a fucking mistake and they should feel guilty and suffer the consequences of being a shitty person

but they had a chance when they made the apology last year??? and they don't believe anyone else deserves a second chance soooooo why should they get one? 

Posted

but they had a chance when they made the apology last year??? and they don't believe anyone else deserves a second chance soooooo why should they get one? 

Because they think they’re so entitled to everything. They are immature. They think that this will just blow over because are their Stan’s are so far up their ass. (I refuse to call Rin “he” because it’s awkward - they do nothing to present themselves as masculine so they it is ) 

Posted

Christ. I didn't even watch the "apology" video, when I saw it's 24 minutes I lost any hope. This whole story doesn't need 24 minutes. It doesn't need a single minute. Rin could've made the apology within 140 characters old twitter style if they had any freaking decency, any respect for the victims they could've used the right words.

Again, none of this is about the victims, only themselves. Rin, nobody cares about "YOUR truth" or whatever, we don't want to listen to a damn half hour long rant about what happened according to you and who wasn't nice to you. THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU. Just say "I did this horrible thing the victims have described and I'm sorry, I've learned my lesson and will try to be better every day". That's it, that would've been less than a minute. But Rin never learns. They cannot just sad "sorry period", they have to say "sorry BUT...".

The way their management is replying to the victims is beyond disgusting. They are basically like "Look Rin even made a video, are you still not satisfied?? Are you not entertained??? How dare you not accept their apology they even bit their nail!! Look how stressed poor Rin is now, look what you've done!". Congrats for making them relive the whole trauma again, full package including invalidation of their feeling yet again!

Wtf is this shit?

How are their stans still doing this?? I can't believe anyone just writes white knighting posts about Rin because they feel like that's the right thing. I wouldn't even if they paid me for it.

Like, all these Rin stans, what do you owe him?? What did he even give to you all?? Why do you spend your energy defending this random 20-year-old from Texas who does mediocre makeup? I feel so bad for his stans, they seem super brainwashed.

Posted (edited)

gothfruits rn not giving a single fuck about the victim and ignoring everything because they still think they’re not in the wrong:

EBB2B03D-F895-42C5-B254-1923E3B3A897.thu

gothfruits after more word/tagging about the drama gets out to the makeup companies that give them their precious PR puhCaGES:

E8C9FC98-D5F7-4D2D-8289-FFDF9D60658E.thu

Edited by honeymode

Posted (edited)

03F889D8-5C88-47FD-8ED1-2A793D51F6C2.thu

3466D9C3-5A60-427E-905C-410009E5636E.jpeg

Edited by bunny bee