• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2311 posts in this topic

Posted

“I ain’t denying that... my apology was for my fans and I don’t even feel bad for what I did” 

Alright so to anyone who’s ever emotionally scarred a human being, all you gotta do is say “I fucked up”... and that’s it, you’re off the hook! You don’t even have to give a shit about the victim. Oh, but you might get publicly called out for it once in a while, so all you gotta do is disturb your victim no matter where they are so that you can beg them to defend your scummy ass. Finally, you may carry on happily with your life, guilt-free.

Seriously now, I’m being fucking sarcastic, Rin only cares about himself, he better defend his own ass. Rin really knows how stupid his fans are. 

Posted

this is really scummy ... I have no words at all

ummmmm? what?

Dz8WWaoX0AAbm74.jpg

Dz99r0DX4AAykLi.jpg

rin would be the first one to talk about consent and then they did that? i'm not trying to be a prude but two points
1) someone was sleeping so that's assault
2) soooo here we go talking about female parts but then gets upset when people accidentally misgender them 

I seriously have no words for this. So they practically just admitted that their apology was to make themselves look good? And they don't even care about the victim?? And now they're talking about their boobs; I can assure you that no trans man with dysphoria is comfortable talking about that.

Posted

"I aint denying that" omg literally go fuck yourself Rin. Oh well honestly, search " gothfruits " on twitter and everyone who's mentioning their username is talking about how annoying they are so it's slowly catching on. 

Posted

"I aint denying that" omg literally go fuck yourself Rin. Oh well honestly, search " gothfruits " on twitter and everyone who's mentioning their username is talking about how annoying they are so it's slowly catching on. 

good. Ron is scum. Hopefully their followers realize that soon. 

Posted

dude. Not only are the eyes super uneven but I feel like they totally did the lashes wonky. 

D65CB86E-5B7B-4659-85C3-2F41DDDCC0F7.png

F2D3662C-F6FA-413F-9934-4D28D55ACB7F.jpeg

Sorry to double post idk why it keeps adding that ss of ARIANA WTF!! Mobile :(((( 

Rin can NEVER put on a pair of lashes evenly it drives me NUTS 

Posted

The more I hear about Rin's sex life/realtionship with their body makes me think he's actually not trans and just doesn't want to admit it since he came out as a trans man however long ago, if that makes sense

Posted

The more I hear about Rin's sex life/realtionship with their body makes me think he's actually not trans and just doesn't want to admit it since he came out as a trans man however long ago, if that makes sense

and the fact that they said that they accept their body the way it is and they can’t change it. Like umm are they actually that stupid?? Hormones and surgery to change your body to be male.  This makes me think they are not male and are just saying it to get followers. 

Posted

Honestly, I feel really sorry for Rin for the possible assault they had to experience from their ex. I feel like this puts the situation in a new light, kind of explains why they are so reluctant to talk about this situation.

But still doesn't justify treating the other victims like this, especially since it's Run who is the public figure, the advocate, who should know that they are showing an example to followers! They have management and stuff, why don't they ask someone for advice and word their apology properly? This really shows they don't treat themselves as a normal person who just happens to have a lot of followers but as some literal king who gets to talk down to their people.

Like the whole way of handling the situation was like "um OK lol some dirty peasant accused me of a thing like yeah it was sorta uncool but they're literally RUDE so does it matter? Also not everything has to be public y'all! Now praise my words"

Damn now I'm sad we have the rule not to contact snowflakes bc I would love to walk through them on handling this properly, but it's not like they would learn from it or deserve it...

But Rin if you are reading this, all you'd have to say is "what surfaced about this issue publicly is only a part of it, I resolved it privately with those involved and we would not like to make any more of it public out of respect" and Actually contact them in a respectful way, discuss it and apologise! Then tell to your audience that you are sorry for this whole situation and you are going to try your best never to do anything of this kind and show it through your actions that you always support victims. Honestly the information contained in this new apology would basically be the same, they should've just worded it differently so it looks like they actually have some respect and humility in themselves??

But they have no humility, no respect, no care about anyone's feelings, they just always wanna appear like they are woker than everyone and everything they say show they are so full of themselves. I still hate "y'all [...] not everything has to be public" (or something along the lines) the most, because Rin, this really isn't the situation when you should be teaching a lesson to people, you aren't in the position! You think you are above on some throne when you should figuratively be on you knees!

Posted

Honestly, I feel really sorry for Rin for the possible assault they had to experience from their ex. I feel like this puts the situation in a new light, kind of explains why they are so reluctant to talk about this situation.

But still doesn't justify treating the other victims like this, especially since it's Run who is the public figure, the advocate, who should know that they are showing an example to followers! They have management and stuff, why don't they ask someone for advice and word their apology properly? This really shows they don't treat themselves as a normal person who just happens to have a lot of followers but as some literal king who gets to talk down to their people.

Like the whole way of handling the situation was like "um OK lol some dirty peasant accused me of a thing like yeah it was sorta uncool but they're literally RUDE so does it matter? Also not everything has to be public y'all! Now praise my words"

Damn now I'm sad we have the rule not to contact snowflakes bc I would love to walk through them on handling this properly, but it's not like they would learn from it or deserve it...

But Rin if you are reading this, all you'd have to say is "what surfaced about this issue publicly is only a part of it, I resolved it privately with those involved and we would not like to make any more of it public out of respect" and Actually contact them in a respectful way, discuss it and apologise! Then tell to your audience that you are sorry for this whole situation and you are going to try your best never to do anything of this kind and show it through your actions that you always support victims. Honestly the information contained in this new apology would basically be the same, they should've just worded it differently so it looks like they actually have some respect and humility in themselves??

But they have no humility, no respect, no care about anyone's feelings, they just always wanna appear like they are woker than everyone and everything they say show they are so full of themselves. I still hate "y'all [...] not everything has to be public" (or something along the lines) the most, because Rin, this really isn't the situation when you should be teaching a lesson to people, you aren't in the position! You think you are above on some throne when you should figuratively be on you knees!

I mean, if it’s true yeah I’d feel sorry for them. It does not excuse them from saying “ I won’t be contacting the girls” then contacting one of them at work and blowing up their phone. That is wrong. Rin is 20. As an adult, they should know better than to do that. 

Posted

I'm sorry but no one with dysphoria would refer to their chest as their titty  .. nd not at how their followers eat up all these posts ,,, we-

Dz8WWaoX0AAbm74.thumb.jpg.c2ec8fd54cc25accf5dc687295b814fc (1).jpg

Posted

I'm sorry but no one with dysphoria would refer to their chest as their titty  .. nd not at how their followers eat up all these posts ,,, we-

Dz8WWaoX0AAbm74.thumb.jpg.c2ec8fd54cc25accf5dc687295b814fc (1).jpg

ok i know this is supposed to be sexy or something but that's like...the suckling response of a newborn baby and that's just a WEIRD thing to tweet about

Posted (edited)

Rin: “Ish was asleep and I deadass put my titty in his mouth and he automatically sucked it HJDKSJSHSAJ”

My Dysphoria (if someone did this, or referred to my chest like this):

DA2FB5AE-583C-48D4-B098-0535B6CA2A8F.thu

Edited by gaypikachus

Posted

something about this irks... like how they manipulate their followers into sending them money on multiple occasions only to flex on them??? are u good ??

Screenshot_20190221_202452_com.instagram.android.jpg

I mean he signed a lease for rent,, he didn’t buy an apartment. He’s flexing for the sake of the flex it ain’t even correct lol (I’m late to reply ik I’m sorry, I’m catching up lol) 

Posted

I mean he signed a lease for rent,, he didn’t buy an apartment. He’s flexing for the sake of the flex it ain’t even correct lol (I’m late to reply ik I’m sorry, I’m catching up lol) 

like I said earlier. They are a liar. 

Posted

I need someone to summarise this cause I cba to listen to ron make excuses for 25 minutes