• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2257 posts in this topic

Posted

i thought that too! this look isn't bad tbh? I kinda like the contact and hair colour matching. there's some coordination !

he smoothed his skin too right? his forehead looks very spotless?

Posted (edited)

This looks nothing like the the IG takeover lmao, it’s so edited

8A5AEF6D-65BA-482E-99DE-4CA509B016EF.jpeg

wow... on top of the obviously edited makeup they smoothed out the brows, too, making it appear even more edited. It looks okay but definitely doesn’t show his true skill. Good on the photographer for making him look up, so no one can see the mess on his eye lids. Also has anyone noticed half of his photoshoots are him sticking his face out of water? Can people stop this trend already, it almost never looks good... If he slicked his hair back and posed normally then that would’ve looked fine. 

Back to the brows, am I the only one that isn’t digging the bleached brow look on him? They’re supposed to be platinum, not the same color as his skin. If he needs to bleach them again. 

Edited by angelito

Posted

SmartSelect_20190222-203710_Instagram.th

Who tf posts shit like this? A photo of you crying from a couple weeks ago that you use to promo yourself? This is so manipulative. 

This is just so unprofessional on so many levels. They're acting like a 14 year old... why do people hire them for things when they act so immature? Imo stuff like this should be saved for a personal or spam account, not your business page

Posted (edited)

Going back to Rin’s statement he made earlier, I knew someone from the situation was going to say something. Casualhypocrite posted these. 

E3A2C258-1318-43E9-B077-A78CD1341C38.jpeg

3DDDCB54-6400-4B31-B764-5FAD7BABC3FD.jpeg

32C6B8C7-E6DB-4A66-AF00-4787F5A761A8.jpeg

Edited by Brandless
It posted out of order sorry lol

Posted

Going back to Rin’s statement he made earlier, I knew someone from the situation was going to say something. Casualhypocrite posted these. 

E3A2C258-1318-43E9-B077-A78CD1341C38.jpeg

3DDDCB54-6400-4B31-B764-5FAD7BABC3FD.jpeg

32C6B8C7-E6DB-4A66-AF00-4787F5A761A8.jpeg

It’s really disgusting the lengths Rin will go to just to cover his own ass. I’ve never gotten apologies from my rapists/abusers, and if I saw them publicly announcing that they “made peace” with me I’d fucking throw up.  

Lack of compassion is one of the nastiest traits you can possess and it’s just the cherry on top of the rest of Rin’s shit personality cocktail. 

Posted (edited)

This looks nothing like the the IG takeover lmao, it’s so edited

8A5AEF6D-65BA-482E-99DE-4CA509B016EF.jpeg

in my opinion; 

the look shown here is probably one of Ron's best in a while but I really don't think the silver lipstick was the best choice. 

Concerning how different it looked compared to the ig story... holy shit. Personally, editing is fine if it's to add on to the look but if it's to cover the fact that your makeup raw is awful then you've got a big storm coming. Editing photos should be an add-on not part of the makeup routine. James Charles and other artists edit their photos yes, but we still know that they are pretty good with the editing too. 

Also whats up with the hair... is it just me or does look odd blending into the mist?

Rob on the other hand... 2C8521DE-D482-4AFE-976C-F68EA4C5F1EA.thu     I'm surprised no one has said anything about how uneven his eyes look! (And it's not just this photo, check the video for yourself) it's kind of embarrassing to have this much of a following, PRE RECORD something and still have it look as unprofessional as it does. 

Edited by Psychomi
Added another thing

Posted (edited)

dude. Not only are the eyes super uneven but I feel like they totally did the lashes wonky. 

D65CB86E-5B7B-4659-85C3-2F41DDDCC0F7.png

F2D3662C-F6FA-413F-9934-4D28D55ACB7F.jpeg

Sorry to double post idk why it keeps adding that ss of ARIANA WTF!! Mobile :(((( 

Edited by phillipthekidd06
added more xo

Posted

FDFC2ED2-CF7B-4093-A87E-A2F2E394FA34.jpeg

Posted (edited)

FDFC2ED2-CF7B-4093-A87E-A2F2E394FA34.jpeg

this is really scummy ... I have no words at all

ummmmm? what?

Dz8WWaoX0AAbm74.jpg

Dz99r0DX4AAykLi.jpg

rin would be the first one to talk about consent and then they did that? i'm not trying to be a prude but two points
1) someone was sleeping so that's assault
2) soooo here we go talking about female parts but then gets upset when people accidentally misgender them 

Edited by JustSipping

Posted

ummmmm? what?

Dz8WWaoX0AAbm74.jpg

Dz99r0DX4AAykLi.jpg

god I wish some would please make this blow up because Rin is literally acting like none of this happening and it’s really fucking scummy 

Posted

ummmmm? what?

Dz8WWaoX0AAbm74.jpg

haha just sexually assaulting my unconscious boyfriend im so quirky lmfao !

SmartSelect_20190222-203710_Instagram.th

Who tf posts shit like this? A photo of you crying from a couple weeks ago that you use to promo yourself? This is so manipulative. 

this fucker needs to take that poster of their wall because deku deserves better stans than this trash

Posted

this fucker needs to take that poster of their wall because deku deserves better stans than this trash

OT DEKU IS A REAL KING 

Posted

LOL Ron pls

yxb8tl68tra21.png

OT: i was waiting for you to say something about that deku poster Mint Milk 

but yeah posting that crying picture is so manipulative its not even funny

Posted

Ron is horrible. I hope that something happens and that they finay come to terms that they are a shitty person.