• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2311 posts in this topic

Posted

I just catch up on all the tea about Ron and my head is aching. How are companies working with Ron after all the truth that has been shown? Everyone seems to be aware except for Ron's fans but their fans are all silly kids. I saw blackmooncosmetics invited Ron to do a takeover soon. Do they not know about his scandals? I think Ron will only be more popular from now on. It makes me sad to see that he can be evil and still succeed.

bm1.thumb.png.81a7e033854299125405b6b1edbm2.thumb.png.49195cadddbf258ed4f498c9f5

they are  an awful person.  They don’t deserve to succeed in the industry after what they did. They’re not even that good at makeup?? They do the exact same look every time.  So idek how brands want to work with them. 

Ron is exactly like the brand they like most. Two faced.  (I know it’s too faced but they are two faced ) 

Posted (edited)

Well I guessed Ron’s ex was horrible to him but I didn’t expect him to assault Ron, too, although I shouldn’t have put it past a habitual rapist.

I am confused as to why he hasn’t mentioned it since that post? This doesn’t justify Ron gaslighting other victims but he does deserve to be validated and come to terms with what he went through. Ron probably stayed with his abuser because it’s really hard to get out of that type of relationship since you think you need the abuser or vice versus. Its illogical, but the psyche is fragile, it doesn’t apply to only a certain people. 

Ron possibly has internalized mysogy, I recall him saying he used to have a really bad relationship with his mom in an older video. I understand why Ron would feel uncomfortable being a girl when he had really traditional, overbearing parents, along with being sexually assaulted, but I don’t understand how he could go from being afraid of men to wanting to be one?? 

really traditional, overbearing parents,

I'm sorry. You mean the parents that didn't even bat an eyelash when Rin told them she was a transman? Those parents? Why would we trust what Rin says about how thier parents are. 

The rest of what you wrote I completely agree with. I', 90% sure Rin is a mysoginist. 

i'm not convinced, judging by the ceiling. lol. looks like a showroom to me 

and it looks like there's a tag still attached to one of the pillows.

Hello everyone. The place thier posing in? It's IKEA.

Until I see receipts, I don't believe he actually bought one. If he did? I hope it gets bugs.

Edited by honeycrisp

Posted (edited)

That makeup is actually awful lmao

598720D0-0000-488E-8F83-F807224CE68C.png

Edited by Brandless
sorry for the low quality, I couldn’t get a steady pic

Posted

SmartSelect_20190222-184757_Instagram.thmissing the lipstick but the second he said he was putting a red on his under eye I had a feeling it would look bad and yup.

Look I love dark eye look but this would probably just make most people's eyes look sunken in. 

Posted

That makeup is actually awful lmao

598720D0-0000-488E-8F83-F807224CE68C.png

what in the Beetlejuice hell

Posted

Bet they’re gonna try to justify themselves yet again

768A971B-7AB3-4ADF-9458-5D1690DCFE55.png

Posted

Bet they’re gonna try to justify themselves yet again

768A971B-7AB3-4ADF-9458-5D1690DCFE55.png

Read: "Their voices don't need to be heard over my narrative thanks!"

Posted (edited)

I went ahead and took a look at some of the other looks people have done with the same palette Rin used and tbh

20190222_181031.thumb.jpg.9a5225ebd4edf520190222_181113.thumb.jpg.6e4f2d77a2e76a20190222_181150.thumb.jpg.4a2182ff53ecf8

All of them did darker eye looks yet they still looked nicely blended, had great color combos, and managed to still create looks that popped. 

Meanwhile Rin.......

Screenshot_20190222-175448_Instagram.thu

big oof

Edited by RikuRei
Formatting issues

Posted

unfortunately i have to give it to rin, but again, with a big if. if it was blended better, if the area under eyes wasn't as smudged as it is, and if he had eyebrows... a lot of ifs, honestly. at the core, it could be good, but rin is rin and can't achieve what he wants to achieve in the end. 

Posted

I went ahead and took a look at some of the other looks people have done with the same palette Rin used and tbh

20190222_181031.thumb.jpg.9a5225ebd4edf520190222_181113.thumb.jpg.6e4f2d77a2e76a20190222_181150.thumb.jpg.4a2182ff53ecf8

All of them did darker eye looks yet they still looked nicely blended, had great color combos, and managed to still create looks that popped. 

Meanwhile Rin.......

Screenshot_20190222-175448_Instagram.thu

big oof

holy fuck I chortled at this so hard. I could not absolutely at all contain my laughter. 

ALSO YALL THAT BLEND IS FUCKING TRASH LIKE WHY, 

Posted

holy fuck I chortled at this so hard. I could not absolutely at all contain my laughter. 

ALSO YALL THAT BLEND IS FUCKING TRASH LIKE WHY, 

my 14 year old sister can blend better than that 

Posted

because they don't have any eyebrows, they look something akin to an alien. also, the lack of colors is the reason why their eyes looks sunken.

can be fixed with better blending and lighter colors for highlighting and "lifting" certain areas. 

but that face will be in nightmares thx

my 14 year old sister can blend better than that 

(props to your sis! )

Posted

God I wish instagram stories had a comment section I'd love to see people outside Rin's fanbase react to his "lewk." 

Posted

This looks nothing like the the IG takeover lmao, it’s so edited

8A5AEF6D-65BA-482E-99DE-4CA509B016EF.jpeg

Posted

This looks nothing like the the IG takeover lmao, it’s so edited

8A5AEF6D-65BA-482E-99DE-4CA509B016EF.jpeg

DIDNT THEY BASH A MUA FOR EDITING THEIR PICS AWHILE BACK LMFAOOOO 😂😂😂😂😂