• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

rin / gothfruits

2102 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm in no way defending him, but what if someone really had changed? For example, there was this viner who used the f slur 8 years ago in some tweets, and they were recently brought to his attention, and he apologized, and based on his recent behavior he seems like a really nice guy who would never use that word today. This doesn't apply to Ron, but sometimes there is growth; however, Ron says the same offensive shit all the time, so they haven't really changed at all. 

Posted

Screenshot_20190220_162020.thumb.jpg.741

The very thing that lets you break into this market... 

anything for those “woke” points 🙄

Posted (edited)

The whole energy they’ve been giving off is that this is an inconvenience for them and “those” girls are an inconvenience to them too. They honestly don’t give a fuck about anyone they’re just trying to save their own ass here. Especially since they’re the exact type of person to hold grudges (as they have shown) and since they were never too fond of the girls in the first place it feels like the only reason they said sorry was to save their ass and the only reason they’re sticking up for them now is to save their ass again. In the end it always has to be about them. 

Nobody should be encouraging them right now, AT ALL. They will never be the victim in this case, idc downvote me they deserve no sympathy at all rn. They need to buckle the fuck down and finally learn how to THINK and be self aware. People telling them they’re doing no wrong and that it was years ago so it doesn’t matter now is just going to inflate their ego even more and enable their self absorbed dumbassery. 

Ron is just babbling to cover their own ass, he didn't even realize he was contradicting himself. Didn't i fucking say they would use his age as an excuse!! As if its normal for 18 year-olds to go around gaslighting their friends and sleeping with known rapists. People are so predictable it hurts, yet they still choose to be blind. I'm sure "those girls", the survivors, would like for people to stop giving disgusting assholes a large platform.

SmartSelect_20190220-165832_Twitter.thum

Then someone replied "Tomorrow, I heard Rin exhaled when he should of inhaled. Big drama" and Ron retweeted it (this was after shit hit the fan). Yep, that's what we're boiling this down to. Shows how much he cares.

Edited by angelito

Posted

I'm in no way defending him, but what if someone really had changed? For example, there was this viner who used the f slur 8 years ago in some tweets, and they were recently brought to his attention, and he apologized, and based on his recent behavior he seems like a really nice guy who would never use that word today. This doesn't apply to Ron, but sometimes there is growth; however, Ron says the same offensive shit all the time, so they haven't really changed at all. 

If this viner guy was sincere and has made actions-- before the old tweets came out --that prove that he's not the same person, then yeah, he deserves forgiveness, especially because he's looking back and able to identify his actions as wrong and hurtful. Honestly no one is perfect, and I would wager that almost everyone has a few skeletons in their closet that would devastate them if they came out. Anyways, Rin first off never admits that he was wrong-- just a longwinded "uguuu It was so long ago I've changed and made peace with everyone. More importantly, let's not forget that someone deadnamed me recently!" The post was hyperagressive, not explanatory nor an apology. That's why Rin deserves 0 pity or forgiveness.

OT

honestly typing this out I'm thinking of Liam Neeson -- I thought that him exposing himself was really courageous, especially because he was showing that people CAN overcome biases and he actually properly apologized for allowing himself to think those thoughts. 

Posted

I like the "I was barely 18!!!! It's been ssssssooooo long" (like three years lmao) since the rape victims they humiliated and further victimized probably aren't waltzing around like "Oh, he was just a kid and it was sooo long ago" :l Take responsibility 

Posted

It sucks that people are giving him the age card , he apologized LAST YEAR . That is very recent especially with how heavy the situation was , AND for something that he had done 3 years ago which meant he possibly did not give two shits about until he was called out on it . 

I wish he just understood that he needed to address it maturely and in a respectful manner , not for himself, but for the victims as well?  It really shows that he feeds his ego with victimizing himself and garnering praise and coddling from his followers . You can tell how much information they all know in the first place due to that. 

I used to follow him and thought maybe he would be strong in the make up world , which was months ago , but he became clearly hypocritical with disrespectful and childish mannerisms  after he gained more attention. 

idk what his mindset was to move to LA , he seemed like a big fish in a small pond in Texas , but decided to downsize himself when he moved into an ocean of bigger fish .

Ktown especially .

Posted

8CE6D1CE-27AD-49D6-A14F-C66063EAE649.thu

lol

We all know that's an empty threat anyway because social media is their job, so why even say it? Oh right, the pity points.

Posted

hey rin! if you're reading this, you're a piece of shit! not only have you made someone else's trauma all about you and how bad you feel, you guilt trip your followers by crytyping and then threatening to delete your account!! not just that, but right after you immediately go on to talk about how "you've made peace" and "apologized" even though how you feel about the situation does not matter at all. you hurt those girls. how do they feel? do they feel like you've "made peace"? because how you feel doesn't matter unless the actual victims say so. 

and not JUST that, but you immediately go on to then completely attempt to excuse your actions by saying "waaah waaah i was only 18!!! :(" proving that you don't give a shit about those girls, you just care about your image. 

hey rin. i'm 20. you're 20. 2 years ago, i was 18 and i would never do something as disgusting as bullying a rape survivor to defend my piece of shit boyfriend. you're going to blame it on age? look, if you made it to 18 and you were still a piece of shit, you're not an innocent wittle baby. you're just a piece of shit. you can change, sure, but you haven't. you're still a manipulator. you're still a liar. you're a narcissist. and you manage to make the pain of others about you. which is why i can't stand you on a personal level. you remind me of so many different abusers and it's. just. lmfao. i cannot believe that we're giving anyone online any kind of platform.

and rin. if you've made it this far, if you can actually dispute this without making this about you, then i'd like to see it! but i doubt that you can because your little pea brain only understands things that make you look good. 

i feel so bad for ish. and just anyone who's obligated to stick around you in general. you suck, rin.

Reposting this screenshot from page 37 since your post reminded me of that. 

1B96CEAD-D336-4260-840A-F5084275FD62.jpeg

Posted (edited)

This video popped up in my recommended and most of these points reminded me of Ron. It explains the shitty, passive aggressive apology from last year, or his daily tweets in general. The facade and power complex, the way he’s up Thomas’s ass, even though he doesn’t like “white gay twinks”. Anytime I’ve seen Ron in a video where he greets someone he’s overly excited, nearly screaming their name. I saw the story where he showed the switch Thomas bought him, fuck, who wouldn’t be excited... but his tone of voice sounds almost forced or exaggerated. Maybe it’s just me. 

Youtube videos aren’t always the best source of information and the points mentioned may not apply to everyone, but the similarities to Ron’s actions are uncanny.

Its important that people are aware of these mannerisms so they don’t get duped by others. It blows my mind how Ron’s stans don’t know what a real apology looks like. No, it’s not rambling on and on nonsensically and talking about how horrible the other person is. 

Edited by angelito

Posted

So I guess Rin knows about PULL because Kalvin made a tweet lol

5CE71D2D-9C2F-4FE7-A395-96E4842FA06E.jpeg

hoLY shit I watch some of Kalvin's videos as he makes a lot of valid and good points! I'd never imagine he'd stumble across this thread but it's not a surprise seeing how popular it has become.

Posted (edited)

I’m personally glad I found this thread bc I had a bad ugly feeling about rin when I unfollowed them a while ago on IG. I knew there was some gross ugly shit they were hiding just bc of the way they were acting (esp about the post flops - like a giant pity party I’m going to guilt trip my followers into liking my posts) 

also NGL I read the whole thread before I joined the site and had to weigh in. In fact, I laughed at how quick the replies went from “they seem totally unproblematic!” To “here is this tea about this shitty narcissistic untalented rape apologist”.

Also i really just want rin to stop talking about kalvin. It’s really beating a dead horse at this point. Move on. It’s not his fault that you’re a shitty person. 

Edited by phillipthekidd06
Also sorry that quote didn’t work ;( idk I’m on mobile

Posted

Sad to see Fae whose a REALLY nice and talented person (and close friends with Ron) post things like this, since Im SURE it’s directed to the r*pe apologist drama. I agree with what she says but some people don’t know the difference between saying a homophobic joke at 14 and bullying Rape victims into attempting suicide. It SICKENS me to see how people blatantly defend and act like this over the appreciation of a mediocre problematic MUE. :ph34r:

DC325650-C542-4213-9A70-CAF635A16CC3.jpeg

Posted

Rin's "apology" today is literally a textbook example of how NOT to apologise, it's unbelievable people are still stanning him and think he is woke and did his best?? (screenshots of tweets arranged in order from top to bottom)

rin.thumb.png.c035dcb99242e21680bd95e892

Like basically
"um ok lol people are pulling up some horrible despicable recent thing that I never properly addressed and expect me to ACTUALLY APOLOGISE? LOLOLO??? Like I grew up I am a better person I am amazing, everyone else is a horrible, especially the person who rightfully called me out, lets divert the attention to them! like i guess i was kinda sorta uncool heheh but I have learned I am better I am not the same person I am defending victims now me me me"

I also find it really gross how they made it into a lecture too?? Like "not everything has to be fixed publically yall!!", like how do you have such a giant ego that you think you are eligible to give us a lesson on this??

Posted

anything for those “woke” points 🙄

I feel like Rin is just legitimately stupid and doesn't understand how capitalism works or how he's fully taking advantage of it.