• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

rin / gothfruits

2104 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, not trying to start anything or be rude here but...is there anyone else who feels like they don't want to call Rin by the male pronoun because...well, need I really explain? I mean, based on everything I gather Rin seeks attention. If ya know what I mean. Once again, not trying to be offensive. Maybe this comment is super vague lol.

i've been using they pronouns because rin said they/them is fine and it seems like other people use that a bit more frequently? plus, rin has always said they're gender fluid (even though they said they were trans in the past, i think) so it just made a lot more sense to me to use neutral pronouns so you're not alone haha. 

of course if rin tweeted tomorrow that they ONLY wanted to use male pronouns then i would from here on out, but they're flexible about being he/him or they/them from everything i've seen so 

SmartSelect_20190217-002239_Twitter.thum

👀

lmao this makes 0 sense, i'm eastern european and i've got a friend named maria who is like, completely 100% polish. it exists in plenty of other languages. italian, for another example. 

Posted

this is so funny, like rin...google is free.....

BB067504-6A1C-4430-B2DE-FC66D777C2BE.jpeg

Posted

lmao this makes 0 sense, i'm eastern european and i've got a friend named maria who is like, completely 100% polish. it exists in plenty of other languages. italian, for another example. 

i don't think rin realizes how names work? latinx names like that come from europe. you know, non-latinx europeans invented and forced those names onto people in south/central america. it was a european name before the contact period, before the idea of latin american was even conceived. 

maybe rin is just being silly? doesn't help the fact they literally named THEMSELVES from a culture they have NO claim to, versus white people who literally invented the name lmao. (ok, it's the latin version of "mary" which is hebrew, etc. etc. doesn't matter white or middle eastern you understand me lol)

Posted

I'm actually losing my mind this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen imagine not knowing about LATIN the mother of all romance languages. Like is this bc of public school or is Ron just dumb??

Posted

I'm actually losing my mind this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen imagine not knowing about LATIN the mother of all romance languages. Like is this bc of public school or is Ron just dumb??

I'm starting to think no matter how #woke they think they are, they are essentially very, very ignorant about the world, the beauty industry, and how to fucking put makeup on their face lmao. Color theory, who? 

Posted (edited)

honestly i feel like you can’t expect too much from him anymore. it’s obvious that everything he knows and believes in he seems to have gotten from a tumblr post and never researched further, yet he genuinely believes he knows better than everyone.

Edited by newleaf

Posted

I think they're just the type of American that only knows about America and like kinda know about Mexico....kinda reminds me of Kenna and "ahbudabye". And lol I was so confused cause like being from Latin America and having a Latin name are 2 completely different things 😂 do they even know that Latin is an ancient language from Europe???

Posted

Oh my god, he thinks Latinos and Latin people are the same thing. Are we sure this idiot graduated high school?

Posted

All this ignorance gives me a migraine, honestly how could they NOT know about Latin? You don't even need school for that!! At this point Rin should just sit down and face the facts. 

They just can't afford LA. For them to re tweet inciting they hate people who beg for money, when they themselves do exactly that, is hilarious! Just because your SO has money doesn't mean you do. He could up and leave at any time and what would even happen to Rin? Those lewks are not paying the bills. No one's lining up at your door to book you. Just sit back and REFLECT. You don't know more than the average 20-something and you need to just accept it Rin.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, no offense but you really can’t compare Maria to Rin. To be honest, before I looked into it I actually thought it was a nickname. You know, for like Catherine/Katherine or a stage-name; not they’re real name, because I felt it was to “Hollywood” (Gwyneth Paltrow-ish) for someone who wasn’t Japanese.

Edited by Rat King

Posted

Just checked out their twitter, they still can't stop talking about Kalvin, because apparently his video sent so much hate to them it's "ruining their lives". Rin, maybe, juuust maybe it's not them, it's you?? Maybe there is a reason why EvErYoNe is harassing you? Maybe it's not everyone else who is driving in the wrong lane? Okay, of course threats are never acceptable but Rin was getting a lot of more civilized criticism before too and they didn't give a damn about it. Maybe if you have listened before, you wouldn't be in this situation now...

IMG_20190217_232115_159.jpg

Posted

Just checked out their twitter, they still can't stop talking about Kalvin, because apparently his video sent so much hate to them it's "ruining their lives". Rin, maybe, juuust maybe it's not them, it's you?? Maybe there is a reason why EvErYoNe is harassing you? Maybe it's not everyone else who is driving in the wrong lane? Okay, of course threats are never acceptable but Rin was getting a lot of more civilized criticism before too and they didn't give a damn about it. Maybe if you have listened before, you wouldn't be in this situation now...

Boo hoo lmao ! I really love how they victimize themselves as if they don’t send their Minions out to literally wreck and harass everyone that criticizes them in any way LOL !!!! 

How often do they put people on blast when anyone DARES to say something against them? 

0 sympathy and compassion for them

Posted

tumblr_pa10b5tUta1xw7h9io1_400.gif

Posted

What makes me sad tho is how much their looks are deteriorating. Is it only me or they are totally running out of inspiration? That's the worst timing now that they are trying to "make it". 

tbh i agree with everything you said! I just wanted to highlight these parts and speculate a little!

A few months back Rin said hes art blocked and I believe him, I don't think he's out of it. He even asked his fans for inspiration and got suggestions to copy xyz instagrammers make up.  Very creative. I think that's why he keeps using the same techniques (Star stamp everywhere lewk!!!) and even fucked up a face chart. He's burnt out of creativity.

he needs a social media break but would throw a tantrum if it was suggested to him.

Posted

They are staying at their managers house until they get their apartment in la and they are posting things like this

Screenshot_20190217-223505.thumb.png.205

I feel like if they had a "real" manager he would have beter arrangements made and it feels strange to be posting stuff like this. Idk if it's a good idea to be buddy-buddy with someone who takes a cut of your earnings.