• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2258 posts in this topic

Posted

Again, are you really earning that much if you want to get other people to help you with the basics for your apartment? lol

5F0E6870-E364-4C00-8046-C90968EF883C.jpeg

What happens when you get past the basics, Rin? Furniture and appliances are one thing... just ignore the rent and idk, the bills? 

Posted

What happens when you get past the basics, Rin? Furniture and appliances are one thing... just ignore the rent and idk, the bills? 

Damn he's really expecting people to buy him whole ass appliances. You know what, I'm at least 50% sure he's going to add a bunch of useless shit like weeb knickknacks and dildos to his wish list, then forget expensive necessities like towels, trash bags, household cleaners, a mop, light bulbs, laundry detergent, storage etc. Rin's gonna get blindsided by all the apartment fees, too. Parking fees in LA. At this point Rin getting exposed might actually save his life ironically, since he doesn't even seem to realize that he's way in over his head. 

Posted

I know literally nothing about this guy besides what's been posted in this thread but god

aside from his red-flag raising attitude, a lot of his "looks" seem pretty basic?? not all of them but some of them are just like...if they were done with neutral colours they wouldn't get half as much attention as they do. Idek but i feel like i follow at least 200 people on tumblr and instgram with a really similar style, some of whom do it quite a bit better tbh no shade, like, it's dime a dozen type stuff. Kinda like how the "clown aesthetic" has become a thing over the last year or two 

Wait,,, no wonder their blush is patchy??? He wets the brush and pats it on, not even tiny concentrated taps making his was along he just does it randomly,,, he doesn’t blend his blush which is why there’s always such harsh lines like he’s contoured or something.

and don’t get me wrong I love a good sunburn blush, and on the nose too, but there’s a right way and a wrong way to go about it. 

The attempted cuteness of the blush and the freckles look totally out of place with the edgy eyeliner and bleached brows, even his natural daily makeup is inconsistent.   

What Rin needs to do is properly learn how to blend, so basic basic makeup skills, what genres go well together and how to blend them together into cohesive looks, and colour wheels. Because some of the colours he uses together are.... yikes. 

How can he call himself a beauty influencer if he barely even knows the basics?

952EEF78-FBB1-427F-9ED0-AAFD06E4D9A8.png

B4397C67-634E-49A7-86C0-B4DD9E021B0C.png

I'ma  huge fan of excessive blush and bleached eyebrows, I do it on myself all the time but this just looks so offf....i mean people can do their makeup however they want but why bring blush all the way up to your lower lashline, it's not very flattering. And they eyebrows look less bleached and more "i got foundation in my brow hairs" idk again i feel like ive just seen a lot of people do this kind of look better

Posted

The skinwalking of stealing Olivyas look is a big yikes, and didn’t Rin get super mad at a MUE too when they “stole” their look once and went on a whole tirade about it 

seriously why did Rin start doing that thick ass eyeliner it looks weird on them 

Posted

0DC0A67A-9B57-45E1-B978-CC301213D37C.thu5FD3A671-42AC-427D-A00F-4E899B712672.thuBCD1C205-E134-4EF3-A88C-888E947790D3.thu

the soft yellowface of it all i -

r5HmTAt.gif

Posted

honest to god if this thread didn't exist, I'd really be going well into 2019 thinking rin is east asian. especially when their name is rin, too. thats kind of   .  sad

Posted

honest to god if this thread didn't exist, I'd really be going well into 2019 thinking rin is east asian. especially when their name is rin, too. thats kind of   .  sad

Yeah I though they were asian until someone said they were Latino in this thread...idk how i feel about non-asians adopting east-asian sounding names, seems a little fetishising to me (especially paired with the kind of "uwu kawaii" aesthetic and attitude). But I'm not asian so idk. I mean i get that they're non binary and likely wanted a gender nuetral anme but there are plenty of names in english or even spanish that would be nuetral? Unless Rin is short for something I'm unaware of.

Posted

Yeah I though they were asian until someone said they were Latino in this thread...idk how i feel about non-asians adopting east-asian sounding names, seems a little fetishising to me (especially paired with the kind of "uwu kawaii" aesthetic and attitude). But I'm not asian so idk. I mean i get that they're non binary and likely wanted a gender nuetral anme but there are plenty of names in english or even spanish that would be nuetral? Unless Rin is short for something I'm unaware of.

Rin is literally the name of an anime boy they cosplayed before lmfaoooo

But yeah same, when I started following them I also thought they were east asian or maybe even half asian half white bc of a combination of their eyeliner style, their yellowish undertone, and the japanese name--had no idea they were a former cosplayer at the time either. I think I only found out they're Latino later on from coming across this thread.

Posted

But yeah same, when I started following them I also thought they were east asian or maybe even half asian half white bc of a combination of their eyeliner style, their yellowish undertone, and the japanese name--had no idea they were a former cosplayer at the time either. I think I only found out they're Latino later on from coming across this thread.

Of course it is lmfao

Why is it such a common thing for weeaboos to claim an "anime name" like I feel like so many people do it. I feel like I know of like a dozen Rin's online, none of whom are actaully asian but whatevs

Posted

Man, I really hope that this desperate rape apologost disappears from any kind of relevance soon. They're disgusting and worthlessness and overrated. Rather than flipping the beauty industry, they should do something useful and get an actual job. Maybe flipping burgers at McDonald's because this is actually useful and respectable rather than crying about your shitty posts flopping lmao

Posted

Man, I really hope that this desperate rape apologost disappears from any kind of relevance soon. They're disgusting and worthlessness and overrated. Rather than flipping the beauty industry, they should do something useful and get an actual job. Maybe flipping burgers at McDonald's because this is actually useful and respectable rather than crying about your shitty posts flopping lmao

I mean. From the fairly limited stuff I've seen they're not gonna be flipping the beauty industry anyway. Like, ooh, another white-passing femme presenting lgbt person with average makeup skills, not like we see that all over the internet these days.

Posted

What’s it with Ron and trying to go for famous MUAS? They are chasing Clout wherever they go it’s so annoying by now LMAO. Also their looks are garbage lately. I’ve seen literal children do better. In my opinion Ron deserves 20k followers at BEST. Nothing they do is revolutionary or new in the industry. 

Also the whole big eyeliner and blush style looks extremely familiar. They’re blatantly copying @/visiblejune and @/gass.y and it’s pathetic 

4FE86E0D-864C-4EE1-A0C1-2E3D027E593F.png

D64F23E1-4C12-44AD-B139-CF2BE81B8FD1.png

Posted

gothfruits is gr8 at calling out racism yet coopting AAVE and using Japanese names. It’s like the only racism they care about is the kind that only happens to him lol

Posted

i live in LA and let me just say that the rent for the tiniest apartments has literally TRIPLED in the past couple of years. even with an average paying job it’s hard for a lot of people to pay rent every month, let alone bills, food, toiletries, etc. i can already imagine Rin’s stories being full of “OmG oUr ReNt iS $1500 sWiPe uP tO hElp” and then linking Ish’s paypal. literally none of my friends or even myself live on our own because the rent is ridiculously high. also even if Rin has money saved up from his previous job i doubt its enough to cover monthly rent and bills. he’s also acting like the second he moves to LA he’s going to be bombarded with opportunities and gigs, trust me it doesn’t work like that lmao. you’re in a sea of other people trying to “make it”. it wouldn’t be a bad idea to get a normal part time job in retail or whatever, since this influencer shit isn’t guaranteed. i wouldn’t be surprised if he moves back to texas.