• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

rin / gothfruits

1965 posts in this topic

Posted

Interesting 🤔

5F426FDA-1E42-47EA-A860-D961857DF344.jpeg

Posted

it's almost like this look gassy did but his is more discount at a dollar store. I've seen people do the excessive blush look and can make it look cute, but rin makes it look... messy?? Like others thoughtfully place the blush but he just colors it on. Idk, man.

20190206_093038.jpg

visiblejune uses a loooot of excess blush and she’s super cute ,,, AND BLENDED. And drama free as far as I’m aware, Stan June lol

Posted

honestly think that look could be good if the blush color matched their hair / lip color, even with their contacts usage? :alpacaconfused: but rin can't match colors for life of them

Posted

SmartSelect_20190205-153226_Twitter.thumThoughts? (I don't hate it but a little concerned about his mental health).

I actually like it! I think itll give him more freedom lookwise

Posted

long time lurker- finally made an account to contribute to this thread because PHEW does rin grind my gears

i've followed rin since their cosplay years- i used to ADMIRE rin and lilly's love live cosplays and i even looked up to them and their cosplay makeup

but i honestly think that that's part of their problem. they're still doing cosplay makeup habits in an industry where that doesn't gain traction.  (not to mention their 'holier-than-thou' personality...i could go on about their twitter and how they are wildly unprofessional but that's deserving of a whole other thread. oof.)

Posted (edited)

I’ve been stalking this thread for a while but I had to say something about this because it really rubbed me the wrong way 

102361E2-5CF8-4120-A18F-C6932F37A491.png

Edited by Mne26

Posted

Re-iterating what I said many pages ago about his retweeting habits. It's so hard to slog through TikTok after TikTok to find his own tweets/content. And he's no even verified? I'm unfamiliar with the steps to becoming verified but I feel like that should be one of the first priorities.

I did see him mention another flop look that he had deleted just once. Maybe your looks would do better if I didn't have to sit through pages of tweets first lmao. Fire your manager damn.

The eyebrow bleaching is interesting, but I don't think it will change much with how he does his makeup.

Posted

Re-iterating what I said many pages ago about his retweeting habits. It's so hard to slog through TikTok after TikTok to find his own tweets/content. And he's no even verified? I'm unfamiliar with the steps to becoming verified but I feel like that should be one of the first priorities.

Not to mention all his tweets calling out/dragging people who don't understand his gender ID. Seriously he complains all the time about being misgendered but it feels like he goes through his notifications and FINDS these people, most of which don't have many followers but yeah go ahead and drag them in front of your rabid fans, Rin. 

Posted (edited)

I’ve been stalking this thread for a while but I had to say something about this because it really rubbed me the wrong way 

102361E2-5CF8-4120-A18F-C6932F37A491.png

What this says to me: "Regardless of your race, if you don't have the same opinions as me, then you hate yourself and your skin color!!" 

Rin's one to talk, with his pale ass. He can have his opinions but he shouldn't be speaking for black people, let alone shaming them over trivial bs.

Edited by angelito
had to make a conclusion

Posted

this is honestly hilarious coming from him 9_9

93AA2304-4F28-4336-9515-42EA9BE12A4D.png

Posted

I’m not saying he should support Jeffrey Star & James Charles, but with his continuous public opinions about extremely popular MUA’s, his career is already over.

I think it’s fantastic for popular people on social media to speak up about what needs to be acknowledged.

But the way he handles it and “speaks his opinion” is going to burn bridges when he isn’t even in L.A. yet.

Posted

What this says to me: "Regardless of your race, if you don't have the same opinions as me, then you hate yourself and your skin color!!" 

Rin's one to talk, with his pale ass. He can have his opinions but he shouldn't be speaking for black people, let alone shaming them over trivial bs.

Exactly, and right after he tweeted about how white people cant forgive Jeffree because his actions didn’t affect them, but when black/brown people choose to forgive him and move on he mocks them? 

Posted

Rin...honey....this look ain't it fam.

IMG_20190207_222619.thumb.jpg.2503166c50

I actually like the eyes but everything below is... :T

Posted

I don't understand the people praising this look in their comments. It's bare minimum color theory but it's not cohesive. So the flowers are there, but they don't match and aren't integrated. The blush.... that hideous blush.... it makes them look like they have jaundice :/